Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (22277 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible / Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Scholar8200(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
/
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by malvisguy212: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
CryptDarpick:

I dont know why you christians dwell on this! Even if ishmael wasnt mentioned here you have no point, prophet hood and books were indeed given to the bloodline of isaac. There are verses that speak solely about ishmael as a progeny and some that concentrate on isaac and his descendants And i didnt twist anything, thats muhsin khans translation.

Says the bible.. Why should i include esau, its a quranic verse, i dont think esau is even mentioned in the quran. Ishmael on the other hand is a prophet.

Just asserts isaac was a prophet as well, and so was his son. Probably because of the curiosity about whether or not isaac was a prophet since ishmael was the child who almost got sacrificed.

You see malvis your thinking has always been diminished, whose progeny was the verse speaking of, that of isaac or Abraham?

This speaks of the jews dumbo, ishmael wasnt sent to the jews, it speaks of the jews after the calf misdemeanor.

So he gave isaac and his grandson prophet and gave them chiefs? So? We believe that? Does the verse say it was exclusive to them? It speaks of isaac and his grandson!

Malvis youve never been a very smart person, ive always seen you as a clown really. The verses either speak of the jews, or just assert that isaac and his grandson were indeed prophets. Nothing useful here, just your usual recyclings.

[2.132] And the same did Ibrahim enjoin on his sons and (so did) Yaqoub. O my sons! surely Allah has chosen for you (this) faith, therefore die not unless you are Muslims.

[2.133] Nay! were you witnesses when death visited Yaqoub, when he said to his sons: What will you serve after me? They said: We will serve your God and the God of your fathers, Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq, one God only, and to Him do we submit.

"And (remember) Ishmael, Idris, and Zulkifl, all (men) of constancy and patience". 2:85

112. And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a prophet,- one of the Righteous.
113. We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong, to themselves.

Sahih International: Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him." 3-84

Sahih International
And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers. 16:36

Stop slaving yourselves to jewish propaganda. A whole religion based on a jewish farce.
are you not interlingent? Ishmael was the half brother of Isaac, muhammed cannot be descendant of both, IMPOSSIBLE, ishmael was an Arab and Isaac was a Jew. The different is soo clear. If a name is soppose to be omitted, it got to be Isaac because ishmael was his senior, but the quran and bible omitted ishmael, why? Because the covenant of prophethood is to come from Isaac ALONE.

If the verse you claimed was talking about only the children of isreal, then you are wrong, soo wrong because;

Surah 45:16: And verily We gave the
Children of Israel the Scripture and
the Command and the Prophethood,
and provided them with good things
and favoured them above ALL PEOPLE.
(Pickthall)
Surah 2:47: “O Children of Israel!
Remember My favour wherewith I
favoured you and how I preferred
you to (ALL) CREATURES.” (Pickthall)

Is this verse talking about only the children of isreal or ALL PEOPLE? Clearly written, Allah favour the children of isreal to all other creatures.

All true prophets of God must establish
who they are. Every single one of the
true prophets who were descendants
of Isaac and Jacob came from families
who were already worshippers of the
true God. They all worshipped the God
of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As for
Muhammad, his parents were Arab
pagans and so were his grandparents.
Additionally, Muhammad himself was a
pagan until the time of his alleged
“calling as a prophet” by Allah. Is it not
strange that after choosing every single
one of His prophets from families who
were already true believers, God would
now choose a pagan worshipper who
came from a pagan family as his
prophet? We do not think so. That is why it should not surprise us to find many pagan rituals in the religion of Islam.
Muhammad incorporated them into the
religion of Allah. Therefore, to accept
Islam is to accept paganism and its lone
stone-kissing prophet. And as the Qur’an itself testifies clearly in Surah 29:27, Muhammad simply cannot be a prophet of the true God.

Galatians 4:22-28: It is written that
ABRAHAM acquired TWO SONS, one by
the slave woman and one by the free
woman; but the one by the slave
woman was actually born in the
manner of flesh, the other by the free
woman through a promise…Now WE,
brothers, are children belonging to
the PROMISE THE SAME AS ISAAC WAS.

Peace!
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you not interlingent? Ishmael was the half brother of Isaac, muhammed cannot be descendant of both, IMPOSSIBLE, ishmael was an Arab and Isaac was a Jew. The different is soo clear. If a name is soppose to be omitted, it got to be Isaac because ishmael was his senior, but the quran and bible omitted ishmael, why? Because the covenant of prophethood is to come from Isaac ALONE.
And what verse in the quran says that covenant of prophethood is to come through isaac alone?

If the verse you claimed was talking about only the children of isreal, then you are wrong, soo wrong because;

Surah 45:16: And verily We gave the
Children of Israel the Scripture and
the Command and the Prophethood,
and provided them with good things
and favoured them above ALL PEOPLE.
(Pickthall)
Surah 2:47: “O Children of Israel!
Remember My favour wherewith I
favoured you and how I preferred
you to (ALL) CREATURES.” (Pickthall)

Is this verse talking about only the children of isreal or ALL PEOPLE? Clearly written, Allah favour the children of isreal to all other creatures.
Yes, that verse was speaking about jews. And here its simple, favour here refers to the fact that the jews have had more prophets than any other people, thats the favour.

All true prophets of God must establish
who they are. Every single one of the
true prophets who were descendants
of Isaac and Jacob came from families
who were already worshippers of the
true God. They all worshipped the God
of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As for
Muhammad, his parents were Arab
pagans and so were his grandparents.
Additionally, Muhammad himself was a
pagan until the time of his alleged
“calling as a prophet” by Allah.
Is it not
strange that after choosing every single
one of His prophets from families who
were already true believers, God would
now choose a pagan worshipper who
came from a pagan family as his
prophet? We do not think so. That is why it should not surprise us to find many pagan rituals in the religion of Islam.
Muhammad incorporated them into the
religion of Allah. Therefore, to accept
Islam is to accept paganism and its lone
stone-kissing prophet. And as the Qur’an itself testifies clearly in Surah 29:27, Muhammad simply cannot be a prophet of the true God.
Recycling your pagan rubbish alone, lol! Muhammad was never a pagan. And Tell me, who did abrahams father worship? I think you read. Y topic about your pagan claims, but just for the sake of recycling you're bring it up again.

Galatians 4:22-28: It is written that
ABRAHAM acquired TWO SONS, one by
the slave woman and one by the free
woman; but the one by the slave
woman was actually born in the
manner of flesh, the other by the free
woman through a promise…Now WE,
brothers, are children belonging to
the PROMISE THE SAME AS ISAAC WAS.

Peace!

Lol! Just read the rubbish you wrote above. Clown
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
CryptDarpick:

And what verse in the quran says that covenant of prophethood is to come through isaac alone?

Yes, that verse was speaking about jews. And here its simple, favour here refers to the fact that the jews have had more prophets than any other people, thats the favour.

Recycling your pagan rubbish alone, lol! Muhammad was never a pagan. And Tell me, who did abrahams father worship? I think you read. Y topic about your pagan claims, but just for the sake of recycling you're bring it up again.

Lol! Just read the rubbish you wrote above. Clown
the covenant begins with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Terah Abraham father worship other God this was not a problem because the covenant begins with Abraham, Genesis 12:1-3 give details how Abraham was called. that is were it began. God did not recognised terah in his covenant.

The quranic verse I post was clear, allah favour the Jew among ALL people, but if you want to keep on deceiving your self, muslims who are viewing , I pray God will open there mind.

and why did you deactivate your other account Abuman?

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
the covenant begins with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Terah Abraham father worship other God this was not a problem because the covenant begins with Abraham, Genesis 12:1-3 give details how Abraham was called. that is were it began. God did not recognised terah in his covenant.
So think about it this way, the covenant continued through ishmael but after him, the people lost touch and guidance. Think of it as what happened to Abraham repeating it self.

The quranic verse I post was clear, allah favour the Jew among ALL people, but if you want to keep on deceiving your self, muslims who are viewing , I pray God will open there mind.
Everyone knows the jews were favored over all, theyve had more prophets, witnessed more miracles, received the first fully detailed law,

It is not wonder that after all these blessings bestowed by God on the Children of Israel that Moses tells them:

“Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember God's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people.” 5:20

and why did you deactivate your other account Abuman?
Wrong guess.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Scholar8200(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
CryptDarpick:

So think about it this way, the covenant continued through ishmael but after him, the people lost touch and guidance. Think of it as what happened to Abraham repeating it self.
Note, God expressedly said to Isaac that he was the sole (of all Abraham's biological offspring) beneficiary of the Oath/Covenant. Hence the covenant did not continue through Ishmael or Midian or any other.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:

Note, God expressedly said to Isaac that he was the sole (of all Abraham's biological offspring) beneficiary of the Oath/Covenant. Hence the covenant did not continue through Ishmael or Midian or any other.

Note, God blessed Ishmael as well, and through his bloodline the last and most beloved of all prophets was begotten.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Scholar8200(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2015
CryptDarpick:

Note, God blessed Ishmael as well, and through his bloodline the last and most beloved of all prophets was begotten.
The blessing to Ishmael made no mention of a seed by whom ALL nations would be blessed! This was only in the promise/Oath to Abraham through Isaac till Jesus Christ came!
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
The blessing to Ishmael made no mention of a seed by whom ALL nations would be blessed! This was only in the promise/Oath to Abraham through Isaac till Jesus Christ came!

I guess we'll agree to disagree.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by unphilaz(m): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2015
alansary0064:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
by Dr. Zakir Naik

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old
Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides
applying to the Jews also hold good for the
Christians.

1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you
another Comforter, that he may abide with you
forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will
send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of
truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of
me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient
for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the
Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who
praises" or "the praised one" is almost the
translation of the
Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John
14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is
used in the English translation for the Greek
word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind
friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos .
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by
name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh)
who is a mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter
mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy
Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus
(pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible
states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before
and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb
of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was
being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to
none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye
cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the
Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you
things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy
referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh)
NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from
the King James Version.

Is Mohammed spirit or mere man?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Sahih International
And if they deny you, [O Muhammad] - already were messengers denied before you. And to Allah are returned [all] matters.
35:5

Sahih International
O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

Sahih International
Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.
35:7

Sahih International
Those who disbelieve will have a severe punishment, and those who believe and do righteous deeds will have forgiveness and great reward.
35:8

Sahih International
Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Sahih International
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.
6:2
to top

Sahih International
It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute.
6:3
to top

Sahih International
And He is Allah , [the only deity] in the heavens and the earth. He knows your secret and what you make public, and He knows that which you earn.
6:4
to top

Sahih International
And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they turn away therefrom.
6:5
to top

Sahih International
For they had denied the truth when it came to them, but there is going to reach them the news of what they used to ridicule.
6:6
to top

Sahih International
Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others.
6:7
to top

Sahih International
And even if We had sent down to you, [O Muhammad], a written scripture on a page and they touched it with their hands, the disbelievers would say, "This is not but obvious magic."
6:8
to top

Sahih International
And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved.
6:9
to top

Sahih International
And if We had made him an angel, We would have made him [appear as] a man, and We would have covered them with that in which they cover themselves.
6:10
to top

Sahih International
And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule.
6:11
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Travel through the land; then observe how was the end of the deniers."
6:12
to top

Sahih International
Say, "To whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth?" Say, "To Allah ." He has decreed upon Himself mercy. He will surely assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who will lose themselves [that Day] do not believe.
6:13
to top

Sahih International
And to Him belongs that which reposes by night and by day, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
6:14
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah ] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "
6:15
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
6:16
to top

Sahih International
He from whom it is averted that Day - [ Allah ] has granted him mercy. And that is the clear attainment.
6:17
to top

Sahih International
And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.
6:18
to top

Sahih International
And He is the subjugator over His servants. And He is the Wise, the Acquainted [with all].
6:19
to top

Sahih International
Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, " Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]."
6:20
to top

Sahih International
Those to whom We have given the Scripture recognize it as they recognize their [own] sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the Hereafter] do not believe.
6:21
to top

Sahih International
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed.
6:22
to top

Sahih International
And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day We will gather them all together; then We will say to those who associated others with Allah , "Where are your 'partners' that you used to claim [with Him]?"
6:23
to top

Sahih International
Then there will be no [excuse upon] examination except they will say, "By Allah , our Lord, we were not those who associated."
6:24
to top

Sahih International
See how they will lie about themselves. And lost from them will be what they used to invent.
6:25
to top

Sahih International
And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, "This is not but legends of the former peoples."
6:26
to top

Sahih International
And they prevent [others] from him and are [themselves] remote from him. And they do not destroy except themselves, but they perceive [it] not.
6:27
to top

Sahih International
If you could but see when they are made to stand before the Fire and will say, "Oh, would that we could be returned [to life on earth] and not deny the signs of our Lord and be among the believers."
6:28
to top

Sahih International
But what they concealed before has [now] appeared to them. And even if they were returned, they would return to that which they were forbidden; and indeed, they are liars.
6:29
to top

Sahih International
And they say, "There is none but our worldly life, and we will not be resurrected."
6:30
to top

Sahih International
If you could but see when they will be made to stand before their Lord. He will say, "Is this not the truth?" They will say, "Yes, by our Lord." He will [then] say, "So taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve."
6:31
to top

Sahih International
Those will have lost who deny the meeting with Allah , until when the Hour [of resurrection] comes upon them unexpectedly, they will say, "Oh, [how great is] our regret over what we neglected concerning it," while they bear their burdens on their backs. Unquestionably, evil is that which they bear.
6:32
to top

Sahih International
And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah , so will you not reason?
6:33
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by unphilaz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
alansary0064:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
by Dr. Zakir Naik

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old
Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides
applying to the Jews also hold good for the
Christians.
1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you
another Comforter, that he may abide with you
forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will
send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of
truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of
me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient
for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the
Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who
praises" or "the praised one" is almost the
translation of the
Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John
14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is
used in the English translation for the Greek
word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind
friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos .
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by
name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh)
who is a mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter
mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy
Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus
(pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible
states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before
and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb
of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was
being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to
none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye
cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the
Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you
things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy
referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh)
NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from
the King James Version.

WAS/IS muhammed the al-Ruh al-Quddus or a man?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Ovacoma: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm, no answer!
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Amujale(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Even though the proposed existence of Muhammad is highly debatable, let’s assume that the evil Arabian fundamentalists that began the Muhammadian movement did so based on a real person,:-

What year was Muhammad supposedly born?

What year did Muhammad supposedly die?

What years are claimed as the dating of the NT of the Christian Bible?

Was Muhammad a virtuous dude or a brutal military officer?
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Amujale(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
To associate Muhammad with the NT of the Christian Bible is to admit that the story of Muhammad is a combination of fakery and falsehood.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation
Re: Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible by Amujale(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Christianity and Islam combined to form the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration (Day 1) / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.