Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (64619 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Don't Get Married Till You Can Honestly Answer These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can see,

many people no go marry at all,

why all this rubbish list? this I generation, everything is me me and me and more me,

are you that perfect or what?

sometimes, what pays a lot is our mistake.

no wonder women plenty were never marry dey roam the Street up and down

3 Likes

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by wanted(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
If u honestly are waiting to answer these questions u won't get married. beingisioma.

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by hibroDon1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na TB Joshua go pray for u @30plus for u to get "just marry am bebe husband/wife....mtchew
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Zeeemo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
And its really amazing that these so called Marraige consellors have the worst marraiges And its really amazing that these so called Marraige consellors have the worst marraiges

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Zeeemo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oga abeg no vex]
koligs:
And if i do nko? OP?

You people just wake up and type "10 dis, 20 dat, 25 dose"...

wetin?

and if you look very well, una go see say most of this bloggers wey sabi list out many things about relationship, dem never marry o...

at the age of 35, the OP is still quarelling with his siblings at home over groundnut meant for garri o.

Haba, pityy our ecosystem na bros and let the next generation take over.

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!!
koligs:
And if i do nko? OP?

wetin?

and if you look very well, una go see say most of this bloggers wey sabi list out many things about relationship, dem never marry o...

at the age of 35, the OP is still quarelling with his siblings at home over groundnut meant for garri o.

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!!
[quote author=koligs post=34427738]And if i do nko? OP?

wetin?

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!![]
Oga abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Zeeemo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
wanted:
If u honestly are waiting to answer these questions u won't get married.
Oga abeg no vex]
koligs:
And if i do nko? OP?

wetin?

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!!
koligs:
And if i do nko? OP?

wetin?

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!!
[quote author=koligs post=34427738]And if i do nko? OP?

wetin?

Arrrrrgggghhhh
Inshort, I Don vex!!!![]
Oga abeg no vex
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by 4everGrand(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
xdunamis:
This is synonycal, a blatant uncopartmentalised dissma pissma. Marriage is not an institution stop institutionalising it. Wedlock success gat no prerequisite, you either hit or miss. Stop spreading devanistratic and defenestotic advice with no verifiable proof of certainty. Marriage is chameleondox, there's no sure path to success.

...have u finished?

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
If u wait till uv answerd all this questions i dont think ull ever get married
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
If u wait till uv answerd all this questions i dont think ull ever get married oo
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by ekiloui(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
holicalpha:
I've said it before, Marriage is not for everyone.
But the average Nigerian thinks you've not lived well if you're not married.

What happens to Living life.?? Life it self is a bondage,Person go come carry marriage matter for head like Dandruff.??

You couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by MellisaBrown1: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know..,.,
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by MellisaBrown1: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
THANKS TO THE GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids were so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DOCTOR SHEKIRI, testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called DOCTOR SHEKIRI and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DOCTOR SHEKIRI, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Wiley Harry, and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him on his email: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(4) If you want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(cool If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.

(10) if you want to stop your divorce.

(11) if you want to divorce your husband.

(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.

(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.

(18) Lottery winning

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com or call him mobile number +2348058260257
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by godman01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

You forgot to add the link.

http://citifmonline.com/2015/05/29/dont-marry-someone-until-you-can-honestly-answer-these-20-qs/

At least people will know that you were not the one that wrote it.
You no try at all, you just fall her hand like that.
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by dahreyM: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Is my luv for him/her money oriented?
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by seunwen2(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2015
[size=32pt]I don't read copy and paste material[/size]
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by aknessy(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
All these questions should be posted on a church door for would-be couples, not on a forum!
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by lurlah2014(f): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
naijamark:

I answered yes to all questions above. I proposed to her and she said yes. Officially, I'm engaged.
so happy for you if your YES to my post is real. CONGRATULATION
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
so happy for you if your YES to my post is real. CONGRATULATION
Thank you @lurlah2014. But why the doubt? You expect everyone on NL to be unserious toddlers?
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by lurlah2014(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
naijamark:

Thank you @lurlah2014. But why the doubt? You expect everyone on NL to be unserious toddlers?
NO pls dont be offended just wanting to be sure that your comment was coming right from your righteous mind, cos ladies are not meant to be taken for granted anymore
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by free37: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Ok. lipsrsealed
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
NO pls dont be offended just wanting to be sure that your comment was coming right from your righteous mind, cos ladies are not meant to be taken for granted anymore
Thoughtful of you. Such kind words, you must be a feminist. Anyway, I'm on track for serious business. NLers will be invited.
Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by lurlah2014(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
naijamark:

Thoughtful of you. Such kind words, you must be a feminist. Anyway, I'm on track for serious business. NLers will be invited.
GOOD, hope i will be on the special list cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Marriage is indeed no child's play...Life time commitment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.