Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always (5162 Views)

If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is magic stick? cheesy

Kondo olopa cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by kramfonos(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

cheesy grin cheesy
You 'killed' his frontpage hopes. You should be charged for 'murder'.cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

You 'killed' his frontpage hopes. You should be charged for 'murder'.cheesy

Such threads deserves to be derailed. He put up jargon, so it should be murdered before it gets to FP
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Kondo olopa cheesy
kondo or no kondo,just start doing what op listed as from today cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Such threads deserves to be derailed. He put up jargon, so it should be murdered before it gets to FP
hmmm how is dis thread derailed? undecided i am telling u to start doin what he listed above cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by subbieD(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

undecided undecided undecided

How subbied?

She's doing cool bro cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by ricsman(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
BlissB:
*Watching u*
in 3D
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by kramfonos(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I agree. It was too effeminate anyway. That's basically like being servile.
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by LEvuls(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
cool
yea I see u next Mr.NL shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by LEvuls(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

take a chil, OP doesn't care if it hits FP or not grin
If FP pays you know what guys like me can do to hit it

Just have Ur fun and leave whenever you are tired grin
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by jrerico1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just kill yourself too, what has she done to merit this?
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:

yea I see u next Mr.NL shocked
thanx boss. . Let's hope for the best cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:

take a chil, OP doesn't care if it hits FP or not grin
If FP pays you know what guys like me can do to hit it

Just have Ur fun and leave whenever you are tired grin

That's what I'm doing. Having fun grin
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

I agree. It was too effeminate anyway. That's basically like being servile.

Lol. He might be a 'softy' actually
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
subbieD:

She's doing cool bro cheesy

wink haven't seen you around for a long time
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm how is dis thread derailed? undecided i am telling u to start doin what he listed above cheesy

Not even with a gun pointed to my head. I won't tongue
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
kondo or no kondo,just start doing what op listed as from today cheesy

Okada don carry you pass your stop
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Not even with a gun pointed to my head. I won't tongue
oh really? ok no p...y for two yrs!! cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by LEvuls(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

That's what I'm doing. Having fun grin
same with me grin

u need popcorn
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh really? ok no p...y for two yrs!! cheesy

I go comot go find for outside na
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:

same with me grin

u need popcorn

Lol. That won't be necessary. I'll prefer bitter kola. Or normal kolanut
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by LEvuls(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Lol. That won't be necessary. I'll prefer bitter kola. Or normal kolanut

here In ph people re dying anyhow , some say its as a result of dog meat they eat, others alcohol, some kola nut grin

sorry won't be d one to offer u that shocked
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I go comot go find for outside na
shocked *faints** cheesy
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:

here In ph people re dying anyhow , some say its as a result of dog meat they eat, others alcohol, some kola nut grin

sorry won't be d one to offer u that shocked

Hahahahaha. Kolanut? Thought it was dog? Lol. Ok o. Offer me garlic then
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2015
BlissB:
*Watching u*

Lol... Runs away
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys better not take it to be a mission to make any lady happy because no matter what you do a lady that don't wanna be happy with you won't ok. just do the things you want to do, be sweet to them but dish out some azzhole features once in a while to keep them in line.
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by subbieD(f): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

wink haven't seen you around for a long time

Really? I should ask you that jhur smiley
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

And when do I need to fvck? What you have to do for me to draw you closer and use my magic stick?
respect is needed pls
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
subbieD:

Really? I should ask you that jhur smiley
Hmmmmmm. I've been around ma
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Hishuula:
respect is needed pls

And you are?
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Enockia(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
to even remember all theses tins hard pass jamb sef
Re: 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

And you are?
you can see my username

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! / What Is The Function Of This Male Part??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.