Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (36114 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Are u a aboki?

Not in the traditional sense

i grew up in ibadan

but yes, i am a northerner

Fulani....

u gonna make a joke about that too?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I should eschew all the aforementioned just because I need some low self-esteem, bubs to frolick around me?

Lol. So what are u saying in essence dear?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i grew up in ibadan

Fulani....

No bro. I won't. U are the first northerner I have met here. Nice meeting u bro
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
shebi i talk am.

Which among the two is u? smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

No bro. I won't. U are the first northerner I have met here. Nice meeting u bro

dat sounded kinda weird

but nice meeting u too BRO..
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Which among the two is u? smiley
am the one you think i am.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am the one you think i am.

Huh! Okay sha
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by stephenqueen: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Darn
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i grew up in ibadan

Fulani....

You have self-esteem issues, mister. The seeming inferiority complex you ooze is quite telling.smiley

I'm proud (extremely proud) of my Ibibio heritage that even people around me feel somewhat intimidated and taken aback by the seeming superiority air of it and denigrading me for it goes out the window.

#ProudlyIbibio cool
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. So what are u saying in essence dear?
I sayeth nothing. tongue
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Which phone are u using? grin

An electric phone tongue

4 Likes

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
after a fairly sensible write-up

it was a shame that you had to spoil everything by intergrating a demeaning tribal joke in your post.

Aböki is a degrading slang word used to depict the hausa man as intellectually inferior and its a shame dat in this age and time we still make use such terms...

and the worst part...

NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE....

in case you don't know, this is an informal write-up

According to what I was taught in my secondary school, the use of slangs are allowed in an informal write-up like this, so what exactly are you talking about ?

Ab.oki or no Abo.ki, it doesn't change anything
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by DrAify(f): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Only 6

I was expecting 10 as usual smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I sayeth nothing. tongue

Darling, talk jo!
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

An electric phone tongue

E neva shock u before cheesy?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You have self-esteem issues, mister. The seeming inferiority complex you ooze is quite telling.smiley

I'm proud (extremely proud) of my Ibibio heritage that even people around me feel somewhat intimidated and taken aback by the seeming superiority air of it and denigrading me for it goes out the window.

#ProudlyIbibio cool

Thanks bro
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
DrAify:
Only 6

I was expecting 10 as usual smiley

Doctor, lol not all the time cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

According to what I was taught in my secondary school, the use of slangs are allowed in an informal write-up like this, so what exactly are you talking about ?

Thanks my bro
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

#ProudlyIbibio cool

i'll just read ur comment and laugh it off

coz i honestly am struggling to get ur point.

just bcoz i pointed out the needless use of the word abøki?

i couldnt giv less dan a fück how northerners are referred to, but i just thought it necessary to point out our inability to move past tribal segregation.

and actually, my tribal heritage gives me a kind of "STAND-OUT" feeling, if u know wat i mean. u only need to check my signature to see dat.

i am fulani and that is one of the things i will forever be proud of, just like u should be of ur ibibio heritage. anyone who doesnt feel dat way about his tribe is an e-diot and should be regarded as such.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by oromankirisi(f): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
..you were nicely killing it,then you became wicked cheesy

ronald4lif:
Hahaha! I love this mehn. They are tryna drive home the point that shoes sizes varies and for one to approach them you gotta be sure her shoes fits you.

Some of them use fake American/British accent to frighten away guys who can't string two sentences together without making blunder. Guys be like how can I woo this girl with such tusssh accent.

This is where confidence comes to play. A confident guy would never be intimated with such display of flamboyance. They muster the courage and make the daring move. [s]It would surprise you to know that these set of girls are the easiest to deceive and get laid.

The thing is, a lot of these girls are not really who they are or want the public to accept them to be. They simply use their life savings to acquire these stuff hoping that it would attract them to the "big boys" who they aim to swindle them off their resources. And most time, they are dumped before they could hatch their plans[/s].
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

slangs?

yes.

wristwatch 's intentions were benign and i get dat. calling igbo's biafarans isnt needed either. notwithstanding, not a lot of people care wat u call their tribe on a faceless forum, neither do i.
all i'm saying is

#RiseAboveTheHate

*drops mic*
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
oromankirisi:
..you were nicely killing it,then you became wicked cheesy

Hmmm, did I?. Had no idea I was wicked at the marked sentences. cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tohpahz(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wristwatch. .
Lolzzz.. that ur 3310 nko cheesy

Why would u toast me wen u are still carrying that kpalasa embarassed tongue
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
tohpahz:
Wristwatch. .

good evening,sorry for quoting you off topic,got your mention jare,hard time here,sey u wnt campaign for me abi.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by endowednicky(f): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2015
This OP never no say all na packaging!!!
Aniwai sha,NICKY was here.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

slangs?

yes.

wristwatch 's intentions were benign and i get dat. calling igbo's biafarans isnt needed either. notwithstanding, not a lot of people care wat u call their tribe on a faceless forum, neither do i.
all i'm saying is

#RiseAboveTheHate

*drops mic*

Bros u are taking it too personal jawe. Abi kini gan cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Wristwatch. .

Shebi una see wetin I dey talk now. Now, how person like me go wan toast this madam?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tohpahz(f): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Lamispaco:
good evening,sorry for quoting you off topic,got your mention jare,hard time here,sey u wnt campaign for me abi.

Dearie.. i won't campaign actively sad for some reasons known to mi.. but am doing some underground something wink wud sure vote for u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Dearie.. i won't campaign actively sad for some reasons known to mi.. but am doing some underground something wink wud sure vote for u cheesy
okay dear,thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.