Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough (55527 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by dave2meek(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
The guy na bad guygrin
Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by phlamesG: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizTyna:
She don vex
I feel like kissing those lips of your's wink cute dp
Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by frankcell(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by kinibigdeal(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015

Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by Transformium: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
eghuan1:

bros no be laffing mata o. the sell im camry go pay for accomodation for some girls, four years latter he was sacked for changing results and other stuff. at a time the man had mattress in his office.

Dem don use punnany water cook food for the man.

ROTFL. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough by Gemc3(f): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
But she wanted to change her wardrobe na. The guy help am. Why she de vex??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.