Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries (55351 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by wehereagg: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019

Heartbroken Nigerian soldier laments as his girlfriend secretly marries while he is fighting Boko Haram.

He says " I have no reason to blame you even though you gave me the surprise of my life.. u'av not seen me for 2 years and you felt i was never coming back ... i wish you a married life my love #dame#

We started dating 4 years ago and i went away for 2 years without coming home.. i was hoping on coming home someday and make her smile again.. but i woke up this morning with pictures of her wedding... dame, i cried o but i gotta be a man for myself, heartbreak ain't allowed her

From the desk of Gistmeblog

18 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Forreellinc: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin the boko haram insurgent wey this one go catch ehn

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Olalan(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
How do you go on AWOL from a relationship for two years and expect to come back to that same person.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
You went for two years and you expect her to keep to herself whilst her clock is ticking ? A soldier for that matter! Somebody who can die at any moment? Yeah okay.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by austyn0(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow. I feel for you man, but life goes on.

Its been a while mehn!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by austyn0(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
You went for two years and you expect her to keep to herself whilst her clock is ticking ? A soldier for that matter ! Yeah okay.

Laughs.. Sounds like a soldier is the last person you would consider as a partner.

25 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
I won’t even consider at all. Rather stay single, can’t deal with the stress.
austyn0:

Laughs.. Sounds like a soldier is the last person you would consider as a partner.

31 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by LuciferKristi: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
This changes nothing.

Is she not a Naija girl?

Anytime you're around, just call her over. She will hungrily gobble up your preeq.

This is even an advantage.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
This changes nothing.

Is she not a Naija girl?

Anytime you're around, just call her over. She will hungrily gobble up your preeq.

This got me laughing hard. So true cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sambisa straight

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by hammerFC: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bastard Korofo,

Dame don get sense now...

Who wan be single mother for Korofo that is never around.

Korofo, that Buhari have convert from human to python.

Useless killers of fellow Nigerians.

To marry Soldier fiance don hungry me...

34 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by hammerFC: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Sambisa straight

Frontline things...

make him kukuma follow shekau

5 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
hammerFC:

Frontline things...

make him kukuma follow shekau

Exactlygrin

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by hammerFC: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
This changes nothing.

Is she not a Naija girl?

Oga forget all this consolation talk.

Before that korofo return, ma guy go done take prick blow her belle swell up.

E no go recognize her again, in two years, dem don born 4 children already.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Davash222(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
No sane Soldier would condescend too low to ask for your hand in marriage .

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Umm ok then. Problem solved, as I couldn’t care less.
Davash222:

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Davash222:

Exactly grin

My that girl's posts ( saffi ), you just know she's a loose girl with no morals grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Couldn’t give a fuckkk, I’m so sorry.
GODPUNISHUNA:

Exactly grin

My that girl's posts ( saffi ), you just know she's a loose girl with no morals grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:

No one needs your STD infested fvcks. Sorry grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by ibkayee(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Unfortunate he had to find out that way, but I mean, 2 years??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Seandisputed(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Like two years of no communication or what? cos i'm not understanding...

A lot of things would have gone through her mind like... Is he dead? Is he married now? Was I just a hit and run? and other questions

If i were in her shoes I'll do same, so i don't blame her one bit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by hammerFC: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:

anytime, u want out 'that is give a fuckkk' hammer will deal... kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by hammerFC: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
All korofo belong in sambisa with Shekau.

Na we go impregnate all the women u leave behind.

Bastard Korofo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by sacramento1212: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Darkseid(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin
No time my guy
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
She did the right thing. Na fool go marry soldier

10 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by dbynonetwork: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
CHAI..... BUHARI caused it..

Only if BUHARI had bought modern weapons for the soldiers fighting insurgency, this kind of story wouldn't have popped up..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
This love feels like a heart attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries by thorpido(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na your job cause am.
To dey wait nowadays dey leave women for 'shelf'.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.