Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong (22257 Views)

Husband Going To The Market For Wife - Right Or Wrong / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by grabs(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2015
This Oyibo life wey even village girls dey like go kill us if we men are not careful. If you don't trust your partner you don't, pw or not. Phones these days are like diaries where we store all manner of information which many women by their emotional makeup should not be privy. That we are married does not mean we are now exactly alike. Every man should some level of information management, else you might as well give her the pw to ur email, atm, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. I no follow abeg.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by STENACO: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
STENACO:
One of the things why I should lock my phone is that common bank alert of a buisness which I have on my phone, my wife will see it and think it is my money without knowing how much I am owing the bank. She keeps demanding heaven and eat because he saw money in my account. For this reason I lock my phone.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Sattors(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
For the man to recommend that they password their phones it could mean the man is cheating or the wife is cheating and he doest want to die young.
But for me if we must password our phones maybe because of friends, colleagues and some family members then husband and wife must know each others password.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Cypost: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2015
This is just a chicken and egg argument.

B/w
If you trust her/him so much what are u looking for in her/his phone whether locked/unlocked. So if you're busy peeking on you spouse phone it indicate you are looking for something period. Unless ur using a smartphone while your spouse is still using nokia 3310 or no phone at all cheesy shocked
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by AlhajiAdemola: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Vry wrong
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Ifebazz(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2015
germainediva:
Pls want to know your take on this: Hubby insisted dat we should password our fones and not tell eachother d password so we can have some privacy so for like 2yrs or so its been like dat but a Pastor friend of mine insisted dat its a sin...... ......tho me am indifferent.
The only way it can be right is if the password is to prevent the children and friends and relatives etc from mischief. Password yes, but not against you nor the converse.

1 Like

Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by nonjebose(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2015
It is not a sin, op. I can assure you though that it is not in the best interest of both parties. What is the real essence of this security password that must be hidden from a spouse? Money? Relationships? Untoward correspondences? Well, if you are indifferent then don't be misled into thinking that it is sin
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by naijafresh: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2015
germainediva:
Pls want to know your take on this: Hubby insisted dat we should password our fones and not tell eachother d password so we can have some privacy so for like 2yrs or so its been like dat but a Pastor friend of mine insisted dat its a sin...... ......tho me am indifferent.

There should be no secrets in a marriage. You and your spouse should able to freely use and access each other's phones without fear, paranoia or hindrance.
Let me put it this way, you are 'one' and you simply have 2 phones in the house not 'his' and 'her' phones just like everything else you own ie cars, TVs, furniture etc. you should both have access to each other's phones emails etc for transparency reasons.
Unless you have things to hide then you can lock your phones.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
harveyspec:

By guy I hope you mean husband but if boyfriend, I will like you to have a rethink about the social network part & ATM.

Couples who divorced were once the loveliest couples & never imagined they will part ways someday.

The social network password ought to be private, if things should go south between you & your partner, that can become a tool of destruction against you.

Remember when the human heart is broken or grieved, it can damn all consequences just to get revenge

That I refuse to share my towel with you or tooth brush doesnt mean I don't love you! Hygiene standard dictates I have mine while you have yours

it's just an advice & I hope you consider it

@harveyspec: I LOVE YOUR COMMENT: That I refuse to share my towel with you or tooth brush doesnt mean I don't love you!

NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE COUNTRY THAT HAS MORE CHRISTIANS BUT DO NOT PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY. EVERYTHING IS PASTOR SAID, MARRIAGE COMMITTEE ORDER THAT WE BRING OUR PASSWORDS FOR WHAT PURPOSE FOR CHRIST SAKE. DID THE BIBLE TELL YOU TO CONTROL MY LIFE RATHER ITS FOR YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. WHY ARE WE ALLOWING TECHNOLOGY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR US IN LIVES AND MARRIAGES.

ITS RIGHT THAT THE BIBLE SAYS YOU AND YOUR LIFE IS ONE FLESH, TRUST EACH OTHER, DO THING IN COMMON BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT GOD CREATED US AS MEN TO BE THE HEAD AS SUCH THERE ARE CERTAIN INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL NOT GIVE OUT TO A WOMAN/WIFE REASON IS THAT THE WOMAN IS AN EMOTIONAL BEING(ALLOWING EMOTION TO GUIDE HER DECISION WHILE THE MAN TAKES CERTAIN DECISION THAT HE DOES NOT BRING EMOTION IN). THE BIBLE DID NOT TELL US THAT ABRAHAM TOLD SARAH THAT GOD ASKED HIM TO SACRIFICE ISAAC(IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN), HER EMOTION WOULD HAVE CAUSED AN ISSUE. IF YOU WANT TO USE MY PHONE TO MAKE CALLS, I WILL GIVE YOU, YOU CAN ANSWER MY CALLS IN CASE THE SAME LINE IS CALLING REPEATEDLY BUT IF YOUR PRIMARY INTENTION IS FOR YOU TO CHECK MY ACTIVITIES, MY CALL LOGS, MY MESSAGE BOOK, SORRY I WOULD NOT ALLOW THAT. I ONES ASKED MY FIANCE IF SHE WILL LIKE ME TO BE A GAY, SHE SHOUTED NO THEN I TOLD HER THAT MY PHONE BOOK MOST HAVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NUMBERS, WHY THIS WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHO IS THAT GIRL, WHY SUSPECT THIS, SUSPECT THAT.

IT IS TRUE THAT MOST MARRIED MEN AND WOMEN HAVE COCKROACHES IN THEIR CARDBOARD BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE A YARDSTICK TO START POKING PHONES EVERY NOW AND THEN, I DO NOT DO THAT. DO YOUR THING BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO IT RIGHT. WHAT IF YOU NOW SEE WHAT YOUR AFRAID OF SEEING, YOU WILL GIVE YOURSELF HEART ATTACK. YOU HAVE YOUR TABLET, ANDROID PHONE, CABLE TV, LAPTOP THEN YOU NOW SAY MY PHONE MASSAGE/ WHATS APP CHAT/FACEBOOK CHAT INFORMATION'S/ATM PIN AND MY MONTHLY SALARY IS WHAT WILL MAKE YOU TRUST ME THEN YOU HAVE TO FILE A DIVORCE/ END THE MARRIAGE PLAN OR END THE RELATIONSHIP.. 95% OF WIVES ABUSE THIS PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING ALL ABOUT THEIR HUSBAND SO HOW DO I KNOW THE 5%.

MY GRAND DAD TOLD ME THAT THE MAN DIES THE DAY HE GIVES OUT ALL THE THINGS HE KNOWS TO HIS WIFE OR ACCEPTS ALL THE SUGGESTION THAT COMES FROM HIS WIFE..

2 Likes

Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by naijafresh: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=STENACO post=34684968][/quote]

'Heaven and EAT' ?
She simply wants to 'eat' all your money, please sit down and have a one to one with her on the state of the family finances. I am sure a reasonable person will be more understanding and I am sure you chose your wife well. So bring her on board, marriage is a joint enterprise.
How can you owe so much and she is unaware? Take charge and sort it out.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Excellentmind: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
germainediva:
Initially when hubby suggested it I refused but when he insisted I give in 4 peace sake......his reason ;in case he carelessly drops it nobody wll b able to access it, so when I demanded d pass word he gave me but after some wks he changed it and refused t give me d password.and said we both nid a little privacy.............but any time he has d opportunity he quickly checks my fone tho I password my fone too.

If feel your fears. I'm happy that you know it's a wrong step to a successful marriage. Don't password you phone any more and freely keep it any where you like regardless of whether he will have access to it not.
After a while, start accusing him of hiding something serious from you, relating it to passwording of his phone, and hopefully he will have a rethink which will lead to openness, on the basis of which successful marriage is built. God be with you
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by 0ubenji(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Bonethugss:
Hmm, though I ain't married, sometimes I have messages I wouldnt like my guy to see, and so does he. My issues is his insistence on it knowing you ain't comfortable with it.
If you force him to release his password, he might just end up deleting messages he knows you wouldn't like to see, which doesn't help.
But why wud u be involved in anything Dat wud lead to a msg u desperately won't want ur hubby to see..
Did is one tin with women with Adultery tendencies..
I don't av such time to snoop Tru a woman's fone.. But the moment a woman born of a living being hammers on the word PRIVACY... The marriage just ended in advance.. Rubbish..
A jealous woman wud be bored with me.. My fone is always open.. If anything u see thr calls for explanation.. I'll promptly explain... Kapish..
If I wanna know anything going on with ur fone... I need not touch it.. My prowess in I. T is not for fun..
BOTTOM LINE
only a woman with adultery tendencies enjoy privacy from a spouse in such perspective..
I gv a woman privacy to such an extent u wud fink I'm so foolish. But dats d trick to see ur true intentions..
U can av privacy definitely... But u dare not emphasize d word or I'll raise some heavy eyebrows.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by MAKLIZ: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Simply put, it is quick access to infidelity.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Digriz(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
U can do it but no one shld hide his or her password to other simple.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by safex(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
i won't say it's ryt or wrong buh i fink it demands wisdom (esp. 4 d husband)
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Digriz(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2015
U can do it but no one shld hide his or her password from d other simple.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Aprime:
Putting my self in your shoes -
If my wife should suggest this to me;

1. I
2. Will
3. Get
4. An
5. Immediate
6. Divorce.

Well there — dusted, divorced and alone, she can have all the privacy she needs. I don't care. Fúcking Bítch.
grin Lmao calm down
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by joecooper(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2015
With as low as N89,999 you can secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get 4 cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, WhatsApp 08039214367
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Holatunde007(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
I surely lock my phone
My surely lock hers too
But the good news is that we shared the same password..........

****imagine I date you for 6months I don't knw ur password, meeh! U r capable of killing me
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Holatunde007(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
I surely lock my phone
My girl surely lock hers too
But the good news is that we shared the same password..........

****imagine I date you for 6months I don't knw ur password, meeh! U r capable of killing me
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by cutiesoglam(f): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Because he lock his fone, dt is y I lock mine.. Because for him to kip d password a secret, I know he is hiding something., for me using d password on my fone, I want him to be at edge. Thou, I v noting to hide. D day he opens his fone, I will unlock mine too.. Shineka... Do me I do.... Different perspectives to pple....
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by AnneMomoh: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=DjHypno post=34675505]K[/quote ]

Kamal?
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by princesschloe: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2015
I agree with you NobleG1, especially from the snooping part (dont wanna quote you, 'cos your write-up was quite lenghty. sure many pple didn't read to the end). But I just wanna say that no "one shoe size fit all" in marriage. As much as transparency and openess is encouraged in marriage, you need to study your spouse and be sure he/she is matured enough to deal with every piece of information before sharing. Its called emotional intelligence. You are not hiding basic info, but you are holding on to not-to-important info which may generate unecessary friction In your marriage. This institution called marriage is very complex and deep, a couple is made up of two different individuals with varying paradigm. views and opinions may not always be aligned, so you need not stir up trouble with what you know is not morally wrong, but may not align with your partner's views, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE HOME! I'm not in support of privacy in marriage, but I think we should know how far is too far, especially when dealing with an immature partner. you can't change or crucify an immature partner, you can only endure till the person grows up, but in the interrim you need a survival strategy to keep the home going. I have a wealth of experience in this, I just can't type all.
cc: NobleG1

3 Likes

Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2015
fluxview:

@harveyspec: I LOVE YOUR COMMENT: That I refuse to share my towel with you or tooth brush doesnt mean I don't love you!

NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE COUNTRY THAT HAS MORE CHRISTIANS BUT DO NOT PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY. EVERYTHING IS PASTOR SAID, MARRIAGE COMMITTEE ORDER THAT WE BRING OUR PASSWORDS FOR WHAT PURPOSE FOR CHRIST SAKE. DID THE BIBLE TELL YOU TO CONTROL MY LIFE RATHER ITS FOR YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. WHY ARE WE ALLOWING TECHNOLOGY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR US IN LIVES AND MARRIAGES.

ITS RIGHT THAT THE BIBLE SAYS YOU AND YOUR LIFE IS ONE FLESH, TRUST EACH OTHER, DO THING IN COMMON BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT GOD CREATED US AS MEN TO BE THE HEAD AS SUCH THERE ARE CERTAIN INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL NOT GIVE OUT TO A WOMAN/WIFE REASON IS THAT THE WOMAN IS AN EMOTIONAL BEING(ALLOWING EMOTION TO GUIDE HER DECISION WHILE THE MAN TAKES CERTAIN DECISION THAT HE DOES NOT BRING EMOTION IN). THE BIBLE DID NOT TELL US THAT ABRAHAM TOLD SARAH THAT GOD ASKED HIM TO SACRIFICE ISAAC(IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN), HER EMOTION WOULD HAVE CAUSED AN ISSUE. IF YOU WANT TO USE MY PHONE TO MAKE CALLS, I WILL GIVE YOU, YOU CAN ANSWER MY CALLS IN CASE THE SAME LINE IS CALLING REPEATEDLY BUT IF YOUR PRIMARY INTENTION IS FOR YOU TO CHECK MY ACTIVITIES, MY CALL LOGS, MY MESSAGE BOOK, SORRY I WOULD NOT ALLOW THAT. I ONES ASKED MY FIANCE IF SHE WILL LIKE ME TO BE A GAY, SHE SHOUTED NO THEN I TOLD HER THAT MY PHONE BOOK MOST HAVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NUMBERS, WHY THIS WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHO IS THAT GIRL, WHY SUSPECT THIS, SUSPECT THAT.

IT IS TRUE THAT MOST MARRIED MEN AND WOMEN HAVE COCKROACHES IN THEIR CARDBOARD BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE A YARDSTICK TO START POKING PHONES EVERY NOW AND THEN, I DO NOT DO THAT. DO YOUR THING BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO IT RIGHT. WHAT IF YOU NOW SEE WHAT YOUR AFRAID OF SEEING, YOU WILL GIVE YOURSELF HEART ATTACK. YOU HAVE YOUR TABLET, ANDROID PHONE, CABLE TV, LAPTOP THEN YOU NOW SAY MY PHONE MASSAGE/ WHATS APP CHAT/FACEBOOK CHAT INFORMATION'S/ATM PIN AND MY MONTHLY SALARY IS WHAT WILL MAKE YOU TRUST ME THEN YOU HAVE TO FILE A DIVORCE/ END THE MARRIAGE PLAN OR END THE RELATIONSHIP.. 95% OF WIVES ABUSE THIS PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING ALL ABOUT THEIR HUSBAND SO HOW DO I KNOW THE 5%.

MY GRAND DAD TOLD ME THAT THE MAN DIES THE DAY HE GIVES OUT ALL THE THINGS HE KNOWS TO HIS WIFE OR ACCEPTS ALL THE SUGGESTION THAT COMES FROM HIS WIFE..

MY GRAND DAD TOLD ME THAT THE MAN DIES THE DAY HE GIVES OUT ALL THE THINGS HE KNOWS TO HIS WIFE OR ACCEPTS ALL THE SUGGESTION THAT COMES FROM HIS WIFE.. Is he still alive?
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by mojysiola(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Sin bawo Don't bring religion into this again.the use of password is based on individuals how the couples involve sees it. If it's a yes, no wahala and if it's a no for them, then so be it. A pastor should not dictate how couples should live their lives. Its theirs not his. If you a even oppourtuned to heae or see some so called pastor's secret you will run for your dear life. So their thoughts should not be a guide to ones personal decision especially non religious issues.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Iko5000: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2015
You put a password on your phone for security reasons if your phone is stolen . A pastor saying its a sin has some explaining to do .[p
germainediva:
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by bayulll01(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Phema:
Whatever works for you guys. As long as you two are comfortable and happy with the arrangement, then you are good.
I can't hide my phone for my wife,if she's hiding her phone then something is wrong
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
bayulll01:

I can't hide my phone for my wife,if she's hiding her phone then something is wrong

Did you miss where she said they mutually agreed to do that?
Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aprime:
Putting my self in your shoes -
If my wife should suggest this to me;

1. I
2. Will
3. Get
4. An
5. Immediate
6. Divorce.

Well there — dusted, divorced and alone, she can have all the privacy she needs. I don't care. Fúcking Bítch.

Guy, na Rake u deuces rake. na guys like u dey submissive 100% to their wife lolz.
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by bayulll01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Phema:

Did you miss where she said they mutually agreed to do that? Whatever rocks their boat.
I laugh in spanish,maybe they are the type that just want to enjoy
Re: Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong by omaji53jeremiah: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
they have something to hide, something they do not want their partner to know about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands? / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.