Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. (5594 Views)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Souljeezy:
God go purnish her na
God no go punish her because she dey pay offering..are u clear now?
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
God no go punish her because she dey pay offering..are u clear now?
hw u take knw say she day give offering?.bcus u c her wit iphone nd passport?
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by boboLIL(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Ah g0 ask am 0ut and mk her giv me 0ne 0f the ph0nes in the 0f l0ve
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Souljeezy:
hw u take knw say she day give offering?.bcus u c her wit iphone nd passport?
no..think harder
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
no..think harder
make i hear word abeg
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by SPAGGYYY(f): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Souljeezy:
make i hear word abeg
then u should keep mute...if u want to hear word
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by Tolzeal(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
boboLIL:
Ah g0 ask am 0ut and mk her giv me 0ne 0f the ph0nes in the 0f l0ve

Lol. Who does this undecided??
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by xtervaganza(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
This Op thinks too low of himself
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by Tolzeal(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
xtervaganza:
This Op thinks too low of himself

Hian...Seriously ?
I hope you have Cash to maintain DJcuppy also. sad sad
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by xtervaganza(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hian...Seriously ?
I hope you have Cash to maintain DJcuppy also. sad sad
I'm sure dj cuppy has been banged by broke dudes many times......it's all about your orientation.
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by opedaydydx9(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:
Op inferiority complex na badt tin. Why not. What's the worst that's gon happen? She all say no dazall
Aren't u tired of dose local broke biatches uve been pursuing who can beg recharge card for Africa? Step up niccur
omo na tru o, these mapoly babes naso so recharge card dem dey beg
Re: Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. by Tolzeal(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'm sure dj cuppy has been banged by broke dudes many times......it's all about your orientation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? / Meet My Boyfriend (pics) / Young Girls Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.