Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! (853 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / Valentine Wahala / Naughty Wife Diary: Valentine Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by sweetmum(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
my guy is angry with me and has refused to talk to me after complaining that i did not talk to him on val day.
we had management meeting on the 14th morning which i told him previousely,after the meeting i went for a training program that he sent money for me for, after the training i went home, i got home had my bath and was just about to eat when he called me and said i forgot him on a valentine's day.
i sent him text message by 4:30 am on that day because i was awake reading.
so people please tell me what i should do,he seem very angry,he has refused to call me and will not pick my calls,he did not reply my text messages,i love him, dont want to loose him. cry cry cry
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Thank God none of you has committed suicide. You can make it up. This is simple. Keep texting/ calling him and express your love. Just a temporary madness, you know. It happens sometimes like that. Cheers.
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by CrazyMan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
Don't kill yourself, I'm sure your guy loves you also. What you're experiencing is a temporary withdrawal he's probaly annoyed because of the way you treated him. Am sure he would come back to you.
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Stop calling, stop texting.

Just send one final text:

When you are done acting like a child please contact me. If I dont hear from you in 5 business days I will assume we are no longer a couple and move on with my life.

And then do it.

Do you really want another dependent that you cant claim on your taxes? If he is acting like a child now it will only get worse in marriage.
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
sistawoman:

When you are done acting like a child please contact me. If I dont hear from you in 5 business days I will assume we are no longer a couple and move on with my life.

And then do it.

Do you really want another dependent that you cant claim on your taxes? If he is acting like a child now it will only get worse in marriage.

Lmfao . . .  hehehehehe grin grin grin 5 buisness days . . . lol

That was harsh tho.

Men are babies. There is nothing we can do about it. lol! Maybe he was looking forward to a very emotional, sentimental, canoodle-ish valentine and he didnt get it so he felt jilted. Some guys are more sensitive than others.

Jamace got it right with temporary madness. And he's a man!

@poster

I would go with Sisterwoman on this one, though I would tone it done a knotch. Something like this . . .

''Baby/His name, i still love/like you or I still care about you very much. What happened on the 14th was an honest mistake or mishap. I still want to be with you. Seeing as you have decided not to communicate with me am going to leave you to cool down.
Call me if you miss me/i'll be ready when you're ready, but remember time builds walls

Somethin like that might help undecided Good luck
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by viperman: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
sistawoman:

And then do it.

Learn from naijaHahe before you destory a couple's relationship with the/a wrong and immature advice.

@Naijahahe
Good stuff.

@poster
The line here by NaijaHahe
Call me if you miss me/i'll be ready when you're ready, but remember time builds walls

will defintely hit him to realize he's over reacting(That is if it' true that you sent him a text message, and that he got it considering our network here).
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by Czarskit(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2009
@ posta

Apologize @ least. . . If he doesn't reply, bone am! Wat d hell is he feeling lyk? Beg am first sha. . . undecided
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by Gabry(f): 4:37am On Feb 19, 2009
1) This is the problem with this stupid freaking Valentine's Day. . . . . Becuas eit existed and its all about LOve on that date, peopl take it sooo seriously since by right for any couples. everyday should be a Valentine's Day and every single day should be treated as a normal day. Thats why people get dissapointed cause they expect for something more on that day sef and when they dont get it, they get sooo dissapointed.

2) Whether if you are busy or not, thats no excuse to not call your hunk just for like one minute just to say Happy Valentine's Day and ask him how is he and tell him how much you love him and la di da ladi da. Text messaging at 4am in the morning is unacceptable do you know that? And if a person is busy, he or she would at least have 1 - 5 mins to spare. You doing like that to him will obviously made him feel that you dont love him. I am now putting myself in his shoes and I honestly would feel as such.

3) U better make up to him by calling him and cook for him and stuff liek that. Cause at this point, it was your fault. Partly
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by outlaws(m): 4:44am On Feb 19, 2009
cool

Valentine day is for kids. Tell you kid boyfriend to stop being a bitch and get his shit together.
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by Hollysmile: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2009
Why would he be angry? Have u cheated on him before (even for once)? If u have, probably long ago, he has not yet forgiven u! Jus keep tryin 2get thru! U Luck!
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
@Viperman

Thanks embarassed smiley
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by cvibe: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ poster,
I'm sure you know the way to his house.
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by onyke34: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
dont mind him. am available
Re: Urgently Need Advise,valentine Wahala! by funkybaby(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2009
@poster

Did you ask him where he was as well all day that he had to wait till evening to call you?

Is there any law stating that the lady must be the first person to call on val's day?

You sent the text to him, the most ideal thing he should have done was to text or call you acknowledging receipt of the text you sent.

Was he not aware of your meeting/training?

Since he didn't hear from you all morning,he should have called asking if all was okay with you.

Anyway,next time you are in a situation like that, send him texts informing him that you are in the middle of a training or meeting and you will call him once you are done and end the text with sweet and reassuring words.

(1) (Reply)

Commitment A Special Ingredient To A Successful Relationship / What Should I Do! / B.r.e.a.s.t Flasher Gets Hit By Distracted Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.