Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) (23007 Views)

Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. / Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / A Journey Through Decades At Oodua Museum And Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
okay meanwhile

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Spells(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Kudos to Gov. Victor Attah! He built it!
gov attah abi n attack na superman oh, only him with his two hands built it. Hmmm
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Its beautiful tho

The only rhing that can take me there is when i found that jonathan is bwing put there in peraon not in sculpture then i can take my children to show them the clueless man btw 2010 and 2015
look. U are f00ling urself.

4 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Neither in east nor west. That's why there is low comment. Turn out.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thexzy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Elslim:
na lie ooo
who come be dis one?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thexzy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!!

Akpabio is too much
No be Akpabio's regime this was built buh Gov. Victor Attah

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
thexzy:
No be Akpabio's regime this was built buh Gov. Victor Attah

still doesn't change the fact that Akpabio is too much!
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Superstar007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
samuelson06:

Where is the actual location of the place?
Udo Udoma Avenue, Uyo.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by mojounited(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Awesome! Can't believe we have such a historic museum in AKS... #must visit

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by austinbrown: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nnaa ehn this akwa ibom sef, I dey envy una o

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thexzy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:

still doesn't change the fact that Akpabio is too much!
Akpabio syndrome...nawa ooo....him time don pass like Oga Jonah

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thexzy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
austinbrown:
Nnaa ehn this akwa ibom sef, I dey envy una o
incase you want to claim Akwa Ibom by Origin....I have the necessary processing papers backed by the law
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
thexzy:
Akpabio syndrome...nawa ooo....him time don pass like Oga Jonah

Why e dey pain you?

Haba!!! Na so good things dey bite you?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thexzy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:

Why e dey pain you?

Haba!!! Na so good things dey bite you?
Guy we are in the tenure of Udom is Right and Kai Buhari.....Stop dragging us back please.....Forward ever»»»....Backward««« Never....Democracy for all

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
wadetaw202:
Am impressed! But what makes a museum is not just the building, but the artifacts in it. So, where are the art works or collections?

Them dey inside na!

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
EPOMA:

All this Godswill servants, the picture says 2006

True, it means it was constructed under Victor Attah the previous governor .

That poster is probably just a hired mercenary id.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by notobs: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
more pictures

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by eaglechild: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
I love the greenery.
Very nerve calming.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by menxer: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thank God for drone camera, we can now see the big picture of a visionary leader, obong Attah.

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice place. I loved riding my skateboard here when i was in Nigeria
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aitee1:

As humans sentiments is allowed, i know you're ibibio but please but with due respect 'to whom honour is given do accordingly ' undecided
I had to clear the air so that ethnic champions like you won't come here and start shouting Godswill Akpabio... Give honour to whom it is due, others might not know so don't mislead them.

Now they know... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Superstar007:

Udo Udoma Avenue, Uyo.

Oh Oh, opposite Bank Layout right?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

True, it means it was constructed under Victor Attah the previous governor .

That poster is probably just a hired mercenary id.
Yes Sir... Mischievous people everywhere deceiving the people.

I say it again here, Gov. Victor Attah built it!

Don't forget he is a renowned architect! wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by titsqueez(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
visitors should be mindful of snakes
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Kudos to Gov. Victor Attah! He built it!
Hon Thomas Thomas ur right

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
chesterlee:
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!!

Akpabio is too much
check the date of the picture...

Educating these people is not easy... grin grin
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by pablus: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
awesome design and area! anything good inside the museum abi na just a fine building??
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Spells:
gov attah abi n attack na superman oh, only him with his two hands built it. Hmmm
well the same way you people say Akpabio built everything in Akwa Ibom all by himself grin grin
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
pablus:
awesome design and area! anything good inside the museum abi na just a fine building??
Sadly, Akpabio stopped that place to be put to use! The building is complete!
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by phemolala07(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
royaldonny:
wow, cant we have such in kwara here
Kwara state is dead....currently serving in kwara state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) / FG Approves Construction Of Ebonyi International Airport / My Trip To Ososo Hills And Ojirami Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.