Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) (23003 Views)

Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. / Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / A Journey Through Decades At Oodua Museum And Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by patpaul: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
thomasthomas:
Kudos to Gov. Victor Attah! He built it!
SHAMELESS IBIBIO MAN. ARE YOU TELLING THAT TO OUTSIDERS OR RESIDENTS OF AKWA IBOM? Why not give honour to whom honour is due. Your tribalistic sentiments will take you no where. Akpabio has finished his work and has pass the button to Udom. Let's hope he continues from where Akpabio stopped.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2015
patpaul:

SHAMELESS IBIBIO MAN. ARE TELLING THAT TO OUTSIDERS OR RESIDENTS OOF AKWA IBOM? Why not give honour to whom honour is due. Your tribalistic sentiments will take you no where. Akpabio has finished his work and has pass the button to Udom. Let's hope he continues from where Akpabio stops
Ayaaaa... grin grin What did I really say!

I'm saying it to everybody before Akpabio ass lickers like you will come here and shout uncommon transformation.

I was quick to nip you in the bud! grin grin

Oh... I forgot that ethnic champions like you dislike it when anything is credited to Arc. Obong Victor Attah, a renowned architect and former Governor of Akwa Ibom. grin

The last time I checked Annang is not a tribe but a dialect. Ibibio is a tribe in Nigeria. Check your grandfathers birth certificate.

Akpabio uncle went on Ibibio State Union Scholarship in 1925. They were six beneficiaries, check the villages they all came from and get back to me.

Go and read your history books!
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by johnwell(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2015
chesterlee:
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!!

Akpabio is too much
it was built by Arc. Victor Attah
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by patpaul: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2015
thomasthomas:
Ayaaaa... grin grin What did I really say!

I'm saying it to everybody before Akpabio ass lickers like you will come here and shout uncommon transformation.

I was quick to nip you in the bud! grin grin

Oh... I forgot that ethnic champions like you dislike it when anything is credited to Arc. Obong Victor Attah, a renowned architect and former Governor of Akwa Ibom. grin

The last time I checked Annang is not a tribe but a dialect. Ibibio is a tribe in Nigeria. Check your grandfathers birth certificate.

Akpabio uncle went on Ibibio State Union Scholarship in 1925. They were six beneficiaries, check the villages they all came from and get

Go and read your history books!
I would not join words with you because from all indication, you are not a true Ibibio son or daughter. Yes, you are a bastard Ibibio. A true Ibibio knows Ibibio history very well. A full blooded Ibibio knows why the Ibibio State college was located where it was and so cannot use that to insult our brothers in ANNANG. Our grand fathers in Ibibio were a respected and well bred stock not spoiled brats like your type , so i cannot make insulting reference to them . May God forgive you.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
patpaul:

SHAMELESS IBIBIO MAN. ARE YOU TELLING THAT TO OUTSIDERS OR RESIDENTS OF AKWA IBOM? Why not give honour to whom honour is due. Your tribalistic sentiments will take you no where. Akpabio has finished his work and has pass the button to Udom. Let's hope he continues from where Akpabio stopped.

Wait, why is it a problem the previous governor built something?

Is it the location?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by anibestlala(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is beautiful,proud to be ibibio.kudos the govt.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
patpaul:

I would not join words with you because from all indication, you are not a true Ibibio son or daughter. Yes, you are a bastard Ibibio. A true Ibibio knows Ibibio history very well. A full blooded Ibibio knows why the Ibibio State college was located where it was and so cannot use that to insult our brothers in ANNANG. Our grand fathers in Ibibio were a respected and well bred stock not spoiled brats like your type , so i cannot make insulting reference to them . May God forgive you.
You ended up saying nothing. I had to re read your post like thrice and I still can't get the message. You have just ended up abusing yourself and showing how shallow minded you are on a public forum and that's very unintelligent of you. grin grin

I said Ibibio State Union NOT Ibibio State College! undecided

But since you seem to know much, tell me about the history of Ibibio State College and Independence High School. undecided
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Wait, why is it a problem the previous governor built something?

Is it the location?
They are so pained because they couldn't hoodwink the public to think that it is Akpabio's project!

They are frustrated because I've spoilt their gameplan... grin grin

I say it here again, Gov. Victor Attah built it! grin grin
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by notobs: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Akpabio is the best Gov. Akwa Ibom has ever had. Akpabio is the Architect of modern Akwa Ibom God bless him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by osahon9: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is amazing and I think it is should be replicated everywhere in nigeria
coolThis is amazing and I think it is should be replicated everywhere in nigeria
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
So I was in Uyo and decided to visit the Museum, only to be stopped at the entrance "because (they) don't want people, for security reasons," according to an attendant/security guy.
What a joke!
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by anibestlala(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
thomasthomas:
You ended up saying nothing. I had to re read your post like thrice and I still can't get the message. You have just ended up abusing yourself and showing how shallow minded you are on a public forum and that's very unintelligent of you. grin grin

I said Ibibio State Union NOT Ibibio State College! undecided

But since you seem to know much, tell me about the history of Ibibio State College and Independence High School. undecided
Concerning Ibibio state college ,it is the current State college ikot ekpene.I know of a man who schooled there back in the days of yore.And yes Annang is actually a dialect of Ibibio even though some fellows would rather hang than accept that simple fact.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by anibestlala(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ghost01:
So I was in Uyo and decided to visit the Museum, only to be stopped at the entrance "because (they) don't want people, for security reasons," according to an attendant/security guy.
What a joke!
pls where in uyo is it located?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2017
anibestlala:
pls where in uyo is it located?
Udo Udoma Avenue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier / 10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) / My Trip To Ososo Hills And Ojirami Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.