Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air (25413 Views)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / Arik Air Aircraft Loses Engine Mid-Air Between Lagos & Jos / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by olasmith10(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Praise be to God!

Who else thinks buhari should just resign? grin

d oda day, der was an argument online on y ladies aren't logical.. just stand in front of mirror and say what u just typed..u ll hear ao silly u ll sound..

2 Likes

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by oc2fish: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
We really thank God. A few days ago in Kano airport azman air bounce back after lifting up. They changed the plane. It was so hot inside the plane after the plane ride my ears were blocked. No more local flights for me. I will risk the road.

1 Like

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by ESMANIA1476(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Alihamdu Lilahi Rabil Alamina. We didn't mourn in the country. OLUWASEUN

2 Likes

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by furetin20: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2015
this is why I fear travelling by air.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by udeze73(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2015
This doesn't happen in the UK.............nigeria is on the verge of collapse
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Pesuzok(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
DanielPop:
Aero has the best safety records in the aviation industry in Nigeria. They always control mid air issues and land comfortably! My prefered any day. Except for that history of flight delays but as I'd always say, better a delayed flight than not arriving permanently!

I try to keep calm whenever my flight is delayed.

Thank God for the averted disaster.

1 Like

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Aero? Idk if they have just one aircraft? Cos it was the same aircraft, same crew, everything, that they used in conveying us from Uyo to Abuja, same was used from Abuja to Ph.
Na God dey save person.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
holicalpha:
This calls for a celebration.

Barman bring me 6 bottles of Kunu zaki. grin grin

What were y'all thinking.?? grin

I prefer fura de nono + masa !!!!!
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by seangy4konji: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Na God deh watch and protect...

Make he continue they watch over us.

Amen.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by philips70(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
These airlines are taking us for granted because of the docility of Nigerians and regulating bodies. I have used Aero from this same Kaduna to Lagos and it was a very bumpy one throughout the flight. The craft was visibly very very old with worn out seats and many other facilities. It wasn't funny at all. Arik could be bad in terms of meeting obligations but they have better planes compared to Aero. That thing they call a plane used on that route should be converted and used in amusement park like I saw in Warri sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by jidody(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
onegig:

Humans are more likely to die of a road crash than an air crash. That's a fact. Airplanes crashing are just big time news and more propagated than road accidents. For every 1 person that dies from an air crash, 100 more people have perished from roads accidents within the same time frame.

You should consider skipping transport by cars also?

Of course there will be more road accidents and that is because you have far more vehicles on the road that aircraft in the air at any particular time, seem to me like 1 aircraft to 1 million vehicles. And by the way, for every accident air and road accident that happens, the rate of survival is higher with road accidents. Seat belts, tire checks, no dui, no overspeeding etc helps. For a long while, i reserve air travel for my international flights and use luxurious buses within Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Ajgal10(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
We thank God for this much Grace.He is faithful.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by dave2meek(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Thank God nothing happened
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by tourphland(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
who go like enter plane Wey don almost kill pesin again, idiot airline
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Here we go again, the alarmist tendencies of
the Nigerian media combined with the
hysterical demeanour of the average nigerian
air passenger(when something goes wrong) and you have an overstated
incident.

A cabin depressurisation is no where near a
near death experience; oxygen masks will
drop automatically once the cabin altitude
exceeds 14000ft so that passengers can
breath, the pilot immediately commences an
emergency descent to at least 10,000ft (which explains the sudden loss of altitude)
where passengers can breath without oxygen
masks and then he proceeds to land at the
nearest suitable airport as soon as possible.
End of story

2 Likes

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by simdam500(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
This didn't happen when there was fuel crisis, so why now? Thank God for the passengers life
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by gragraboy: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Praise be to God!

Who else thinks buhari should just resign? grin
Was Buhari the pilot?.....by the way we need to see pics of the 'soft nipples' it's not your big big eyes we want to see
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
justi4jesu:

No atleast i can jump out of the window if need be grin but this one is crash to finish, even my shoes they wont find. Chaii I just hate flying cry cry cry

I will assume this is a joke,because this is the basic reason you are prompted to use the seatbelts.
Some of my friends were travelling sometime ago,and ther car swerved off the road,maybe tyre or overspeeding,they were 4 in the car,the one in front attempted to jump out,and he is the only one that died in the accident,even though the car was a write off
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
I can't bare to imagine the horror and trauma that those passengers went through, i rather prefer to leave this world quietly than drop from thousands of feets from the sky, ending up being roasted.
I stopped using aero last year, their fleets are ageing apart from their constant flight delays, i prefer Airpeace, always on schedule.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
onegig:

Humans are more likely to die of a road crash than an air crash. That's a fact. Airplanes crashing are just big time news and more propagated than road accidents. For every 1 person that dies from an air crash, 100 more people have perished from roads accidents within the same time frame.

You should consider skipping transport by cars also?

Well said!
But in Nigeria its a no no for Local flights for me,when I hear cases of the Pilots refusing to fly the plane due to his knowledge of the condition of the aircraft,and was eventually forced or threatened to still fly it,The corruption when they will allow you to buy an unreliable tokunbo aircraft for local routes,and bribe thier way at the expense of the passengers lives
For some passengers in that aircraft would ve been there and back.lol
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Yksoul(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
THANK GOD FOR AVOIDING ANOTHER NATIONAL MOURNING.WE DO NOT NEED BAD FAIRLY USED PLANES IN NIGERIA AGAIN IT'S NOT LIKE BUS THAT GETS SPOILT ON THE Road
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by amdoyin82(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Aliamdulillahi... Tenx God.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Local aviation companies always risking lifes, after playing with flight schedules.

This is one expensive way to die cheap.
Abeg make ona learn to dey use road, steady drive does it. Leave this flight thing for our politicians.
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Besto(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
lmao.... wait for wat to be repaired... after seeing death in front of you.. biko make una flex the remaining pay... i go board tortoise reach kaduna... afterall pesin trek from lag to abj

1 Like

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Air travel is dangerous adventure!
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by skedy1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
the lord is ever mysterious!
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Yinkagbo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:
Man of allah of the religion of piss the fear to die?? lol

DrMumu
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by diportivo: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Burger01:
Hmm. Aero Aircraft. God help us. He no go funny if that plane had wobbled into Sambisa forest.sad

bros,i don laff tire grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by LEXYCOM: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
U mean some people fainted? Oga oooooooo
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yinkagbo:

DrMumu

I repeat Religion of piss and shit1
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Celenawora: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unusal. Just a one off. Air transport al the way
Re: Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
hmm! not again. i had same experience with Arik on 27th april 2014. frm abj to accra. i had to say my last prayer, it wasnt an easy experience. thank God for his protection, it will never be our portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Pictures From Dana Air Inaugural Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.