Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! (1693 Views)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2015
My people, I need your advice… I am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last Christmas looking for a wife, I told him about my girlfriend and we agreed to invite her over so that he can see her. At last he liked her, collected her phone number from me, though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him, he made it clear to me never to disclose what he does for a living to her now, but rather I should tell her he is a security man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a rich business man but he is afraid to disclose his identity now, because according to him, he is looking for a lady that will love him for whom he is and not for what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after everything she came to me to know whether it’s true, I told her yes… But she should give him a chance, and try to know him very well… She told me she wasn’t interested, not ready for marriage yet, I tried all my best to convince her but to no avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her bride price last February, they are planning for their traditional marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran into him and discovered he is a rich business guy… She called me yesterday afternoon and gave me the insult of my life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t have lied to her in the first place, knowing fully well we are friends… that a friend is not supposed to lie to a friend… Her sisters called me and told me the same thing. But when I tried to explain things, they hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their place today to explain things to her sisters and apologize too, but my own sisters are still with the opinion that I did nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or the wrong thing?
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by MizMyColi(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2015
OP,
I believe yougrin

Granted, you lied to her, but think of it this way...what if she had said YES to the "poor" man and eventually found out he's living in affluence?
Would she be mad still?
In fact, she'd prolly be singing your praises to high heavens.

You did nothing wrong.
Your Cousin asked you not to disclose his wealth status for best reasons, and rightly so.

She's apparently licking her wounds, and you're the only person she can vent her anger and frustration on.

It's her loss.
Let her learn her lessons and do better next time around.
Please stop letting her and any other person for that matter blackmail you emotionally.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP,
I believe yougrin
hw fa
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Melahou(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
You have time to allow things like that bother you.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2015
You must have a lot of time on your hands: you don't owe anyone an explanation. Forget about them.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by olaglamour(f): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP,
I believe yougrin

Granted, you lied to her, but think of it this way...what if she had said YES to the "poor" man and eventually found out he's living in affluence?
Would she be mad still?
In fact, she'd prolly be singing your praises to high heavens.

You did nothing wrong.
Your Cousin asked you not to disclose his wealth status for best reasons, and rightly so.

She's apparently licking her wounds, and you're the only person she can vent her anger and frustration on.

It's her loss.
Let her learn her lessons and do better next time around.
Please stop letting her and any other person for that matter blackmail you emotionally.
I wish I could give you a hundred likes for this piece. You just spoke my mind.
@Op, do not apologize to her.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by ZACHIE: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
You don't owe them jack.
Leaching bbastaards that's what they are.
She is not ready for marriage nah. Why the sudden change of heart ?
She don see better place now ,her toad want hibernate there ,abi?

Stupiiid cupid lost to lucre.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Rowlandjude(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by resty4(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Yr gf is a gold digger. She miss what she wants so badly.
As 4 u, yr trick wrked,
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Mhizkel(f): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
You owe her no explanation...She is the architect of her own problem.. Some women and their love for money though..
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
smiley
olaglamour:

I wish I could give you a hundred likes for this piece. You just spoke my mind.
@Op, do not apologize to her.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by ronald4lif(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Someone opened a thread about this 2days ago, exactly word to word. And you're here claiming you're the one involve. Smh!
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2015
make great love to her and she will forgive you,I don't even see the case in this matter
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by IamLEGEND1: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2015
but wait

i just commented on a replica thread just this morning.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Bros dont mind them.
Bunch of gold diggers!
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by indiraserv: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
You did absolutely nothing wrong apparently she would have fallen in love with his money and not him so good for her
McDonalds2014:
My cousin (male) came home last Christmas looking for a wife, I told him about my girlfriend and we agreed to invite her over so that he can see her. At last he liked her, collected her phone number from me, though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him, he made it clear to me never to disclose what he does for a living to her now, but rather I should tell her he is a security man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a rich business man but he is afraid to disclose his identity now, because according to him, he is looking for a lady that will love him for whom he is and not for what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after everything she came to me to know whether it’s true, I told her yes… But she should give him a chance, and try to know him very well… She told me she wasn’t interested, not ready for marriage yet, I tried all my best to convince her but to no avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her bride price last February, they are planning for their traditional marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran into him and discovered he is a rich business guy… She called me yesterday afternoon and gave me the insult of my life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t have lied to her in the first place, knowing fully well we are friends… that a friend is not supposed to lie to a friend… Her sisters called me and told me the same thing. But when I tried to explain things, they hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their place today to explain things to her sisters and apologize too, but my own sisters are still with the opinion that I did nothing wrong..
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
obviously she's a gold-digger..
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by tblacker(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2015
If I hear that you apologise to that silly girl I will av you castrated.

Just don't do anything. You feel bad now yes and it is natural but let it be, all will fall into place and all tension will be calmn, then you will realise that you have done nothing wrong.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by refreshrate: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2015
OP if I were you ehn? I'd even stop talking to the girl myself let alone calling her my girlfriend. it's really obvious she's got absolutely no values.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by eraly(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
bro, u did notin wrong. sooo dai4, gboju
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Oyetboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2015
old story...
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by majalisa(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Someone opened a thread about this 2days ago, exactly word to word. And you're here claiming you're the one involve. Smh!
do u have the link pls?
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by jmoore(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Nollywood.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by ronald4lif(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
majalisa:
do u have the link pls?

I really don't have to prove it to you that the thread is a recycled thread. But there you have it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2358152/lady-rejects-guy-because-hes#34432330
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Humblebloke(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2015
What exactly are you going to apologise forundecided.........
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
She's angry with you when she found out the real status of the man.

Had it been she met the man has a broke guy. You told her,would she angry,hell NO.

She's a diamond digger.

You did no wrong.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by GJames(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Please i beg you don't apologise to her, you owe her no explanation. To the lady who made the first comment, i owe you 50 likes. 49 after i like the comment
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by 2dice(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
I saw this same story yesterday .... Op I smell **** anyways it is Allowed
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Rexnegro(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
McDonalds2014:
Bro U re a big fool for even thinking of going there to see and apologize to them, how much more going then u re a bigger fool,since they didn't hear out on fone , don't go. I don't no u but e go pain me if u go there and apologize. Leave her its shows d kind of friend she's, so date or marry security man in mushin na crime ? ...bro stay where u re, they re gold diggers by reacting in that manners after finding our he's rich, I like what ur Broda did, she would ve pretended to love him meanwhile its his richness and achievement that will make her to love her. Kudos to ur Broda n to u for staging the drama well...tell her to go and watch "coming to America".
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Rexnegro(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
You owe her no explanation...She is the architect of her own problem..
Some women and their love for money though..
Tah no come here sound like say u don't love money when u no be alien but naija girl. Swear with one of ur eye say u no like money make sango fire that ur eye there.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Richy4(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op i guess you are a gentle person and lack the acid and sharp tongue God blessed most ladies with. So i suggest you don't go to her house at all. Because you will look silly without having a cool argument.

She would have agreed to marry him assuming she knew his status. She's just a common g d.

Your cousin is a very lucky man to have someone like you that can keep a secret.

As for that your friend, let me reserve my comment.
Re: I Need Your Advice… I Am The One Involved! by Mhizkel(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rexnegro:

Tah no come here sound like say u don't love money when u no be alien but naija girl. Swear with one of ur eye say u no like money make sango fire that ur eye there.
Warris this one saying?
Are you high?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? / Is It Normal To Get Indisposed After First Sex ??? / Hilarious Pix Of The Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.