Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55409 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Classicool(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
This guy just came into office in just a week a day why bashing him like that,,,? Though I'm not a Buari supporter but his too early to criticise him.... But your post make sense and it doesn't in some category.... Do you expect buari to appoint money eaters and corrupt people like O and O neighbour state governor of SW in his cabinet..... Abeg give this Old man time to activate his action weapon which I'm not expecting until March 2016 if there is a place call Nigeria.... because is not Merlin or Zedd to do change just in a blink of ones eyes..... Baba Buari you too start acting and stop vibrating around the globe and prove critics like me wrong becos I'm not expecting an highland change from this new mix govt.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by soulhighman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

Kpokwem!
undecided
standd:

Kpokwem!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Jmain: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked
Chineke!
Oga Jmain
Biko, Ozugo.
Please, na beg I dey.sad

Am just entertained by his/her pains . . . .That's all . . .Nothing personal . . . . cool
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by laredopapa(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is very dishearting if anyone in this country can still refer to the outgoing govt as the best for the country. Anyway,wonders shall not end. I think we should collectively pray to god to give the present govt the wisdom and strenght to lead this country in a better way.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
989900:

The OP, I swear has got noodles for brains.

Even the US has 6 CENTCOMs.
Just shun all these writers. They know any piece on PMB sells, that's why everybody wants to talk without even having an idea about what they're talking about.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by kaboninc(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
I tire oh.

These politicians just always have a way of f.ucking us! They just have that sweet mouth of a gentleman but the heart, it is filled with evil. Even after f.ucking us, they do not even say 'am sorry' and should they do, know that they want another round!

Well, we're beginning to come to terms with them. One day, the hunter will become the hunted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by phlemzy: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
There's no doubt that the author of the writeup was on point to some extent. I'll rather not join in criticising now because my vote contributed to the victory. I seriously hope the week ahead will not be as inactive as the first. Buhari should know that we're not in for play. We need action. Its not coming as expected. He'd better find how to break loose from the cabals lest he's already under their influence. We need an hyperactive president in this age. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

Am just entertained by his/her pains . . . .That's all . . .Nothing personal . . . . cool

Okay Bro.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Chai!!!!

What apen?

How come I missed this thread?

Well, I'll catch up.

Hehehehe
It happens jarey.

Oya catch up make we deliberate cool
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Correctman0606: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
themilanway:

Apologies for tagging you one of the"doomsayer",the reason I tagged you is because you seem to be in bed with a lot of"them"here.You know those I'm talking about,don't you? wink wink

The media played a great role in ensuring APC swept the poll clean,are you by anyway blaming the media for doing its primary duties which are to:Entertain,inform and educate the public shocked shocked

"The sizeable chunk of the populace"were simply tired of PDP and its inept government of over 15yrs,weren't you tired?Are you still blaming the media?

The writer like you pointed out was making valid points until he inseted"A better-prepared Atiku",I was also at loss of words on whether to take him serious or not tongue tongue.

You want action?PMB will give you action film. wink wink
dust

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by codedslayer: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

Being a TANOID is now synonymous to being hopeless? @first bolded, you need to ask yourself how important you really are in the grand scheme of things cos your being a doomsayer will not affect the hair on anyone's head, while at it, please remember that Nigeria is not the romance section of NL.
@second bolded, how can a sane person even think about this? That your country is beyond redemption? What are you? So, if Jonathan's administration is reinstalled then the country will go back to being the paradise it used to be under Jonathan's administration?
Pls, we understand that Nairaland helps to boost ego for some of you but take it easy with all your negativity and bitterness due to GEJs loss, cos whatever happens in Nigeria happens to each and everyone of us.

This is TKO. Damn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrP7:
Let's be real guys , Buhari has contested for President on 3 different occasions .
He should always have a shadow cabinet just in case he wins.
The election was finished March 28th , come on he should have had a cabinet list before inauguration
Sorry but Buhari needs to release a cabinet list asap.
Also moving military command to maidiguri was a bad move, so if there's trouble in Lagos or Niger delta he'll shift the command base there.
I'm a neutral observer but so far Buhari needs to wake up
Let's up he wake up next week
Is it not still in te same same Nigeria? Or is it presently in Lagos or in the ND? So he supposed to have had a shadow committee since 2003 that he'll work with in 2015? I just dey laff u...
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
soulhighman:
were u under the influence of orijin when u said this?
k grin
soulhighman:
were u under the influence of orijin when u said this?
k
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by rottennaija(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Billygee2u:

I de hear one jagajaga voice ,Where de noise de com 4rom?
I don chk ur anus? U might b surprised
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ogawisdom(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari is a national disaster angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

This is not about what I will do with the list, it is about impressing on the populace that you will walk the talk in trying to fulfill all campaign promises.

When you fail to achieve simple promises like the above, how do you hope people take you serious in the more difficult and twisted tasks ahead.

I hope he has silently communicated his ministerial list to those who matter and they have commenced action to hit the ground running as soon as they are appointed. . . . .
You don't need to worry bout that. Just like they told us bout the 15 SA'S names submitted, up till now, we don't know the names in the list. All will come out as a surprise. See eh, Buhari has the names of his ministers placed in his pocket. Those names also, i believe will surprise many peeps. Just keep calm and be hopeful... cheers!!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by NobleG1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
My wish of Buhari becoming the President came true, but I'm now very disappointed. I thought I was the only one seeing Buhari's failures since elected. The OP summed everything up.

Buhari has shown he's indeed incompetent to lead. He has got everything wrong in his early presidency. So Ladies and Gentlemen, we've another incompetent "leader" in office. Brace yourselves for yet another failed presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Jmain: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
You don't need to worry bout that. Just like they told us bout the 15 SA'S names submitted, up till now, we don't know the names in the list. All will come out as a surprise. See eh, Buhari has the names of his ministers placed in his pocket. Those names also, i believe will surprise many peeps. Just keep calm and be hopeful... cheers!!

Lolz @ I shouldn't worry about that , when he hasn't lived up to his promise on that regards.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Wahala90: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Obijulius: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just gave you your 200th like on this post.

Some people are doomed to be led by the ignorant and uncivilized all their life. APC and JEGA will forever be remembered as the party that sent us back by a million light years.

Nigeria is finished.

DickDastardly:
Men of truth.
Tell them!
I won't call Buhari a Brainless Dunce, Dullard, Illiterate, Ancestor, living Mummy, Haramite so that his rabbied online dogs won't come baring their foam and saliva filled sticky canine for me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ariyoh1: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Dreambeat post=34480668] why re u Nigerians behaving as if u don't understand the problem we r facing. A man came to rebuild what someone has already demolished and u guys are making stupid noise. Is possible to demolish a building in less than 20min but to rebuild will take u nothing less than a month. So why r u complaining of 8 days old president? Na so u misled Jonathan...... See if u can cope, u r free to leave dis country 4 us o mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by kennyblac(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why not just sit and watch...

Was Rome built in a day? It took Jonathan roughly six years to destroy our dear country, so don't expect any magic in repairing the damage 7days.

Go thru ur Bible, God created heaven and earth in 7 days. So a year won't be much to wait for
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by TheAlchemist: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Will reserve my comment until pmb 100 days in office broadcast
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Obijulius: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
You and your 30 likes are pathetic.

You are the problem of Nigeria. You are blinded by bias and an unusual love for mediocrity that the truth is abominable to your person.

I know someone like you. But he was maimed by the Yola attacks recently that he now curses the day he voted for Buhari. You don't have to wait unitl shi.t happens to you before your realize that Buhari and his APC crew are the one chance crew.

Wake up before it's too late.

themilanway:
"A better-prepared Atiku"yet he couldn't win the primaries despite the"dollar rain".

To the doom saying crew,PMB will perform.

In the mean time,your criticsms whether over the top or not are welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ACM10: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can't believe that folks are priming Atiku for takeover from Buhari which has clearly demonstrated that he is unprepared for leadership, with a government which is failing in slow motion.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by bofoy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
BUHARI PLEASE RESIGNED NIGERIA IS TOO BIG AND DIVERSE FOR YOU TO GOVERN, I PREFER Osinbajo OR ATIKU . A COUNTRY MADE UP OF 85% EDUCATED CITIZENS CANNOT BE RULE BY A SEMI ILITERATE .

NIGERIAN SAY NO TO A BRAINLESS PRESIDENT AND FUCKEN GENERAL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Johnsinia:

Yes, Buhari ve just stayed few days in office. He will performed no doubt but not until boko haram ve boombed u 1000000ft below the earth... Is that what u want?

OK, I get ur point but not the question. The question belongs to ur clueless hero.

But if you insist that I should answer ur question then I suggest you come down to the North East. So your answer could be well answered.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Haywhy99(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
He never had a blueprint of what to do or how to don it when he gets to to the seat,he only rode on the back of tribalism and religious sentiment to become the president.[color=#006600][/color]
Bros.... I bet u.... 99.99% of dose dat voted for GEJ voted for him based on tribe or/and religion
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ransomed: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prophets of doom. They don't see success but, failure is their hallmark. Enemies of progress at work. Baba, take enough time to appoint credible people and not political jobbers and looters. Sai Baba, sai harabada.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by sinizia: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thank God this flawless piece didn't come from Barcanista, so the children of anger won't accuse him of being a hypocrite whenever he exposes them.

I'll keep saying it, Jonathan wasn't voted out because of corruption or bad governance, it's all about tribal supremacy. It's all about tribal vendetta!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by silvernus0: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
8 days loaoding....... 800 days .......loading.........

Nigerians are waiting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ojimbo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

This man has barely stayed in office for a week and you guys want to kill him with criticism give him a break please let him do it the way he wants

At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one
enjoying what the old administration built?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.