Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) (46409 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2015
saxwizard:
ladies and marriage are like mangoes and housefly

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Slimmos(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2015
na becos say d guy get money. am going to make mine very soon

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by chimerase2: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerian ladies forming. Romantic since 1576

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Urine: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
E be like say na proposal dey reign.
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by shiki(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
She will never run and hide under bed, when they want to do Kerewa ...some girls with show grin
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Na wa o, na so the thing dey do them?

A few months time, dem go come dey open thread for nairaland ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Spells(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Nawa o.... This one wey marriage proposal be like ticket to heaven for ladies ehen.... The marriage day go be like ............ ?
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by niceguy7(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
mysticgal:
yesterday own na rolling on the floor today na hiding under table .ah ahundecided
Tomorrow go be standing on a geepee tank. grin
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Husbands are getting scarce and the good ones getting even rare, so it's like a miracle to get married these days with the high unemployment rate and high cost of living, and I think we are gradually getting to the predictions in the bible and Quran when many ladies will cling onto a man just to be called his wife while she is providing for herself and even him.

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Ayietim(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
A good teacher is a symbol of discipline, a constant reminder of what others want to be. It's when you discipline yourself effectively, that the attempt to discipline others becomes easy, you are their template, they just copy and paste easily. http://ayietim.
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Setaje(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just hate public proposal. I hate it. Anyway any guy am dating for don no me wella before doing such.

All this paparazzi yet man no dey loyal. Who public proposal help!!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
The next one we would here is that she climbed on top the roof.
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by theripper3: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
repogirl:
Na wa o, na so the thing dey do them?

A few months time, dem go come dey open thread for nairaland ... grin

Are u praying their union turns sour? If the guy no do all this one, the same una go say naija guys no romantic. Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by phiszo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
husbands are scarce. what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by 100Cents: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
All those drama just to simply say yes?

Na wa

No mind the mumu people..
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by mysticgal(f): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
niceguy7:
naso oh
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by 5minsmadness: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Later dem go talk say na men need the marriage pass! [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by skedemi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
wenson:
Hmmm dis 1 is strong
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Adesiji77: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
All those drama just to simply say yes?

Na wa

"Drama" is the word...people will soon start going to the moon to propose marriage cheesy
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
A
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Mufasa27(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Publicity stunt !

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
e no move me....

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by skedemi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
niceguy7:

..kikikikiki...I laugh in swahili
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by CSTR2: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
If you are dating an extrovert, then public proposal may generate reactions like this.
If the babe is a core introvert, public proposal may be disappointing o.

1 Like

Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Zehner(f): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
This one haf tey na.....people wey Don forget say dem marry sef tongue
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wow gay and lesbians coming together. really nice. Change!!!
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by niceguy7(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
skedemi:
..kikikikiki...I laugh in swahili
Lol
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Omotayor123(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
XavierBlue:
Nigerians, always coping anything. I bet the next fellow will be flying. undecided
*modified*

chemmo! I would have hit FTC if not of the fellow up there ^ .

XavierBlue
You are FTC after OP#
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by niceguy7(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
mysticgal:

naso oh
smiley
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by XavierBlue(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
You are FTC after OP#
*cleans eyes* are you serious?

XavierBlue
Re: Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) by Proffdada: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will propose on a tree and see where she will hide grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.