Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42208 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Ikengawo: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2015
I good leader will put his pride to the side if that's what it takes to advance his cause. This man represents a wave of yoruba man who's ready to think for themselves and not roll on the floor over big men.

At this point if an igbo man invented the cure to AIDs many yoruba AIDs patients will proudly and willingly die.

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2015
ProfCorruption:

I am not interested in an argument that leads to no where. if you have facts, supply them. The richest nigerians that I know are Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, etc. Those are pretty much obvious to everyone.

1.What's unemployment rate in Abia and Anambra vs the rest of Nigeria?
2.What's percapita income in the two states versus the rest of Nigeria?

I can also say it's pretty much obvious the richest Nigerians are from kano. However, that doesn't prove anything.

Talk facts, not your worthless opinion.

And you intentionally left coscharis and paschal dozie who are also high in the Forbes list?
Now how does dangotes wealth prevent the mass poverty in the north or otedola in the west?
Must you be ranked like dangote to be rich?
We are talking about individual wealth, you are talking of state igr .
Why not give us the per capita yourself to make your point?

Is it news to you that Aba exports fashion and other items and the exporters make huge returns or unaware that both states hosts the biggest international mkts in west Africa? Are you unaware that the east has the highest number of rich people in Nigeria even though dangote is not from there?
So, till we start having one man representing a whole region, we are not rich? That's so medieval

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
I good leader will put his pride to the side if that's what it takes to advance his cause. This man represents a wave of yoruba man who's ready to think for themselves and not roll on the floor over big men.

At this point if an igbo man invented the cure to AIDs many yoruba AIDs patients will proudly and willingly die.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2015
YORUBA MAN AND FUNNY REASON

PEOPLE GO TO. WHERE NATIVES FAIL TO UTILIZE OPPORTUNITY
Aigbofa:

On a global scale Nigeria is not the most important destination of Koreans and the Chinese, they are more likely to go to Europe and America.
Yours is ibo logic still.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Blackfire(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2015
*raised up my hand* i want to talk

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT 9TH FAAJI ON THEM ..THEY EVEN HAVE AN FM NAMED FAAJI..SO I AM NOT BORTHERED
Hahahahaha!!!! No be small Faaji grin grin grin Lolololololololol!!!! No be lie, dose pple like Gbadaun well well!!! Lmao!!
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

BUT WAIT DO U THINK THAT IGBO WILL TEACH ...THE WAY IT HAPPENS IS THE BOT LEARNS INSTICTIVELY

NOBODY TEACHES U OSO AHIA OR APIRIKO

IT'S INSTINCTS
You be real Igbo man, oso ahia na apiriko grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Ibo is the tribe, igbo is weed or cannabis.

you re a fool.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
patmaine:

you re a fool.

Lol, igbo smoking Igbo I presume.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Eshinwaju: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I love Ondo and Ekiti people love to Mojisola from Ekiti, Taiye and Segun from Ondo Town and Okitipupa respectively.

These people rock

Stop this please.....you are giving me a headache...... angry angry
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by pazienza(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Well, I don't know if this is a nice move.

Can't the govt establish vocational schools, invite some of these Aba crafts men and Onitsha traders to teach the youths?

Atleast the governor is thinking outside the box. This is what lack of crude oil funds do. It force leaders to think outside the box, it's good for us as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Eshinwaju: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fayose........is playing politics.........he should be impeached.......... sad....this is an insult.....the man is an animal..... angry
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Fayose........is playing politics.........he should be impeached.......... sad....this is an insult.....the man is an animal..... angry

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Eshinwaju: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
what can people learn from........ordinary gala sellers......Fayose is just playing politics.........n should not play with our children's future....... cheesy.....how can u send our youths to abandoned land
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:
what can people learn from........ordinary gala sellers......Fayose is just playing politics.........n should not play with our children's future....... cheesy.....how can u send our youths to abandoned land

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Alao96:
Thats the most foolish idea ever..... Cant they build skill acquisition centers in ekiti state for this youths....

I will think this will be a better idea.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Though I feel it's better to build trade schools but dude you be ODE! I swear....Have you been to Igbo villages?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by joeybankz: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.

That's quite a silly thing to say. No man is 100% perfect, even ur tribe has a very bad side.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And you intentionally left coscharis and paschal dozie who are also high in the Forbes list?
Now how does dangotes wealth prevent the mass poverty in the north or otedola in the west?
Must you be ranked like dangote to be rich?
We are talking about individual wealth, you are talking of state igr .
Why not give us the per capita yourself to make your point?

Is it news to you that Aba exports fashion and other items and the exporters make huge returns or unaware that both states hosts the biggest international mkts in west Africa? Are you unaware that the east has the highest number of rich people in Nigeria even though dangote is not from there?
So, till we start having one man representing a whole region, we are not rich? That's so medieval

Per capita,Igb are the richest Nigerians....fact!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:

The Ekiti bus never reach umunede
You are still on time

Lmao..,Nnukwu nwanyi,Kedu maka ndibe gi?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Eshinwaju: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Though I feel it's better to build trade schools but dude you be ODE! I swear....Have you been to Igbo villages?

Yorubas do not wish to visit hateful.....yiboe villages...... angry......we don't go travelling around aimlessly...... grin.....emptying our villages n shouting Biafra from outside Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by superstar1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Per capita,Igb are the richest Nigerians....fact!

Richest in your gully eroded land and not the land of sane people.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:

But I thought you said you are South South?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Richest in your gully eroded land and not the land of sane people.

Guess what?
The SW will be sending their folks there to go and learn grin grin
Have you read the OP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by superstar1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:

Guess what?
The SW will be sending their folks there to go and learn grin grin
Have you read the OP?

If we do, there is no crime.

At least your millions that you have sent to our land to learn too is obvious to all to see.

We can never send our millions into that despicable and cursed land. We will only send our stubborn fellas, we want off our land, as punishment, in the form of banishment.

Spot the difference, you are sending your best to us and we are sending our worst.

Whose loss?
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
OTUA
Neplusultra:
You be real Igbo man, oso ahia na apiriko grin cheesy
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

If we do, there is no crime.

At least your millions that you have sent to our land to learn too is obvious to all to see.

We can never send our millions into that despicable and cursed land. We will only send our stubborn fellas, we want off our land, as punishment, in the form of banishment.

Spot the difference, you are sending your best to us and we are sending our worst.

Whose loss?

I have a feeling I am talking to a child so I won't bother
Have a nice Sunday
Make sure you thank mommy well well for today's rice and chicken

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Duru1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is one of the reasons Nigeria should be disintegrated. A drastic posturing such as the one eloquently attempted by the Ekiti State's peep requires serious diplomatic protocol.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by superstar1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:

I have a feeling I am talking to a child so I won't bother
Have a nice Sunday
Make sure you thank mommy well well for today's rice and chicken

You are entitled to your opinion.

How is your kid that does not have a father figure in his life, Babymama1. What a monicker?

Craw back into your cave or wherever you crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by M4gunners: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aigbofa:
Another laughable stunt to deceive the people if this is true. What a great insult to all the parents in Ekiti that their wards have to be sent to Aba to learn self reliance!

What responsible government will neglect technical education and vocational studies in proper schools and then send kids to understudy people who themselves are in dire need for proper education?
Somebody should please impeach this buffoon in Ekiti state house.
Grow up bro. Youths from Spain, Greece Romania name it are in Germany to learn one thing or the other . Talk less of the same Country (naija naija ).If you feel am lying call any of your relations living in Germany and ask. As matter of facts recently they gave free education (in university ) to any USA citizen who wish to study in Germany also free education for some countries including nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by M4gunners: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ayo Fayose is a man that i respect. My role model you are too smart to do wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Grow up bro. Youths from Spain, Greece Romania name it are in Germany to learn one thing or the other . Talk less of the same Country (naija naija ).If you feel am lying call any of your relations living in Germany and ask. As matter of facts recently they gave free education (in university ) to any USA citizen who wish to study in Germany also free education for some countries including nigeria.

There are Nigerians who went to school in Germany as well, this is not the same as being a boy boy to some illiterate ibo trader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.