Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? (779 Views)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have noticed, countless times, that lovers that experience break-ups rearly remain friends after the separation. Some of the people we break up with are really good as friends since they know a lot about us. Some are bad though. What is the force behind this animosity between formal lovers?
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Depends on d manner of their brkups. . . Some do remain frnds
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by agohmamuda(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its always one tin "unfinished f*ck".
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by danchuzzy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
There is no real reason jor..
It's just unsettled differences
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by Papa12(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dunnno
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by ShayGirl(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Like someone above me said, it depends on d manner of break-ups..... BT certainly, nt applicable to everyone cos I'm still friends wit ma exs till date nt holding it in mind whether I made d mistake then or He did.
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by ZedX6: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
A break up encompasses a lot of things. Betrayal of trust, betrayal of loyalty. This is someone that knows you in and out. In as much as we all have secrets, this is the one person that knows your secrets and has seen you in your most vulnerable state. Now, for such a person to put to an end the love and trust and loyalty and silent agreement to be together forever you both had, of what purpose is it that you remain close to such a person?

Hatred is a strong word. As much as I do not hate anyone for making a decision not to be with me, I do not blame those who now hate their exes. We all have a different way we react to emotional issues. If you put all of yourself out there to a person, and they break your heart, you'll never see them in the same light. . . You cannot love them, you cannot like them, you can no longer trust them, you no longer owe them your loyalty, in fact, all positive emotions toward this person are all gone. . . Except of course the feelings of very strong dislike, or, hate - and this emanates from that feeling of being betrayed.

The nicest people in the world are also the worst assholes when they have been pushed to the wall, and have had enough!

7 Likes

Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:
A break up encompasses a lot of things. Betrayal of trust, betrayal of loyalty. This is someone that knows you in and out. In as much as we all have secrets, this is the one person that knows your secrets and has seen you in your most vulnerable state. Now, for such a person to put to an end the love and trust and loyalty and silent agreement to be together forever you both had, of what purpose is it that you remain close to such a person?

Hatred is a strong word. As much as I do not hate anyone for making a decision not to be with me, I do not blame those how hate their exes. We all have a different way we react to emotional issues. If you put all of yourself out there to a person, and they break your heart, you'll never see them in the same light. . . You cannot love them, you cannot like them, you can no longer trust them, you no longer owe them your loyalty, in fact, all positive emotions toward this person are all gone. . . Except of course the feelings of very strong dislike, or, hate - and this emanates from that feeling of being betrayed.

The nicest people in the world are also the worst assholes when they have been pushed to the wall and have had enough!
Whaooooo! I understand you perfectly.
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by ZedX6: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Whaooooo! I understand you perfectly.
You have no choice. wink
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by IamLEGEND1: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
ur ex asking u to remain friends is like warri kidnappers asking u to stay in touch after letting u go- ALBERT EINSTEIN..1864

2 Likes

Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by ivyT(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:

Hatred is a strong word. As much as I do not hate anyone for making a decision not to be with me, I do not blame those who now hate their exes. We all have a different way we react to emotional issues. If you put all of yourself out there to a person, and they break your heart, you'll never see them in the same light. . . You cannot love them, you cannot like them, you can no longer trust them, you no longer owe them your loyalty, in fact, all positive emotions toward this person are all gone. . . Except of course the feelings of very strong dislike, or, hate - and this emanates from that feeling of being betrayed.

The nicest people in the world are also the worst assholes when they have been pushed to the wall and have had enough!

Terrific answer..nice one
Re: What Is Behind The Hatred That Comes After Break-ups? by ivyT(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ur ex asking u to remain friends is like warri kidnappers asking u to stay in touch after letting u go- ALBERT EINSTEIN..1864
lolzzzzzzz.....

(1) (Reply)

Guys Copying Ladies / Show Some Love. *photo / Must Read For Mens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.