Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari (29702 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Flets: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why the ceremony around declaration of assets

Do the damn thing...... as promised

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
2015 is a bad year for tanoids

5 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by CR77(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
See una life tongue
Flets:
Ok
Jarizod:
H
olaboy001:
olaboy001:
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by maryam6(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Haters will be lyk 'it is too late'

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tanoids are having hypertension now.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Ymodulus: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please stop the lies. Making your assets public is a personal choice and has nothing to do with protocols. Yaradua that set precedence simply asked the code of conduct to make it public as he submitted his official forms. I think Buhari and co simply forgot.

The professional nay Sayers and antagonist did not care or take time to fing out the protocol before screaming themselves hoarse that Buhari and Osinbajo are not keeping their promises on asset declaration. The public in my my opinion is too much in a haste.

On a lighter note, we may solve the puzzle of Buhari's cows that never increase in number.

Ymodulus

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by lassdon: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Omoh share this one

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos)'
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/gospel-singer-sinach-is-pregnant-photos.html

Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/jonathan-does-not-deserve-hero-status.html

Flood attack Ads4naira Correspondent and Neigbours See photos
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/flood-attack-ads4naira-correspondent.html

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/speakership-gbajabiamila-wins-apc.html

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/davido-to-graduate-from-babcock-in-24.html

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/patrick-obahiagbon-responds-to-11-years.html

APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/apc-conducts-mock-election-to-pick.html

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/akinwunmi-ambode-visits-police-command.html

Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/dead-students-write-exams-in-oko-poly.html

Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/anna-banner-kissed-by-flavours.html

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/how-to-make-your-boyfreind-mum-like-you.html

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/buhari-is-right-to-seek-international.html

Always visit www.ads4naira..com
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by olaboy001(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
CR77:
See una life tongue
Mumu shey you no know say nah like so we dey book space for front page ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wait...
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by dave2meek(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
dridowu:
Once PMB declare his asset publicly i just hope some tanoid wont kick the bucket

Oh you can count on it that they'll have something to say. If he's not worth a lot they'll say he's lying because his wife wore expensive watch and has a mansion in Asokoro. If he's worth a lot they'll say, "you see he's rich and he told us he just has N1m"

6 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by CR77(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
lol na so me too dey book space too...Why u come dey call me mumu
olaboy001:

Mumu shey you no know say nah like so we dey book space for front page ni?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
"A 'General' talks when he feels like talking, and not when the TANoids expects him to" - General Olusegun Obasaanjo (2015)

Now, the President have spoken..Any1 who is still not satisfied, can use the LAGOON undecided undecided

Do not be surprised that after he makes the figures of his assets known public, many will still poke holes at the figures released. You saw what did they with his wife? As if PMB's wife is the president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Only few days ago Garba Shehu was saying "Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets"

We may have succeeded in shaming Buhari to keep to his agreed public declaration of assets.
PEOPLE POWER, POWER TO THE PEOPLE

You are quite right.

One thing I admire in Buhari is that he listens to the yearnings of the masses unlike Jonathan who said "I don't give a damn."

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Btruth: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
..........and after that, let your enemies (both big & small) be put to shame in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
They will make it public after adding and concocting several houses and billions they would have stolen in their four years!

Hypocrites and doble standard babaonechance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by brainpulse: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Only few days ago Garba Shehu was saying "Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets"

We may have succeeded in shaming Buhari to keep to his agreed public declaration of assets.
You hav not succeeded in shaming Buhari but you have succeeded in looking stupid not understanding processes before making foolish statements

6 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Simple public declaration. Declare publicly what you declared to the CCB. Why do we have to wait for the CCB to verify anything?

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by myklangelo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
President Buhari the promiser.... Mountain of ever changing promises.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by midolian(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Do not be surprised that after he makes the figures of his assets known public, many will still poke holes at the figures released. You saw what did they with his wife? As if PMB's wife is the president of Nigeria.
you are right..They are just pained and jobless.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
What type of President speaks in toilet. Every day, Buhari said, Buhari said, Buhari said. So his nomadic accent has reduced him to a cupboard President ? He hardly holds press conference and stay on camera because he is shy. We need a President that can appear on TV and talk, not the one with marabouts and courtiers.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by ndcide(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
What the heck is the CCB verifying? I don't trust them to thoroughly verify the oga at the top.

They should bring it to the court of public opinion. We can do a better verification.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by duwdu: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think the APC is now handling this issue properly and professionally. No right thinking person would have thought that the President and his vice would not have kept their words to ultimately declare their assets publicly; however, the initial release by Garba Shehu a couple of days ago that the promise to declare publicly was in fact fulfilled with the official submission of the asset declaration forms, gave ample room for rabble rousers to jump on the Presidency.

Having said the above, the subject news clarification should now put the APC back on track regarding this matter.

Moving on.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by drey076(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
There hero has not yet declared his assets

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ymodulus:
Please stop the lies. Making your assets public is a personal choice and has nothing to do with protocols. Yaradua that set precedence simply asked the code of conduct to make it public as he submitted his official forms. I think Buhari and co simply forgot.

The professional nay Sayers and antagonist did not care or take time to fing out the protocol before screaming themselves hoarse that Buhari and Osinbajo are not keeping their promises on asset declaration. The public in my my opinion is too much in a haste.

On a lighter note, we may solve the puzzle of Buhari's cows that never increase in number.

Ymodulus
Every year, Buhari has 150 cows, these cows dont reproduce ?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Billyonaire:

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ymodulus:

Ymodulus

You are wrong. Yar Adua made his asset public on the 27th of June, 2007. That was a month after he summitted d form to code of conduct.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by bakila: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Hahahaha. PDPpips saying power to the people now. The slogan used to be POWER and the sources is Police, Military and thugs brutalisation of the people.
Change has come, the people now matter in the scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by bakila: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
Wetin concern you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.