Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari (29557 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:

Buhari never intended to declare his asset again after winning the election.

The outcry from Nigerians made him to CHANGE his mind, too bad for kwroption fighter. undecided

Can you imagine the Garba of a fool trying to play on Nigerians intelligence ?

It's a pity. sad
rightly said. But we shall VET his asset when declared!

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Mogidi: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you know it is final. We have to be careful! All I want is a victoryy!

Yes o.
Anyway am off to watch the rest of the game.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
The people are waiting...
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:
Dear Daura President (3D),

When would this be?

Please, while declaring your assets publicly, do not forget to include your wife's N10m watch. Recently we were informed you owned 2 houses in Kaduna and 1 in Abuja, you never told us this, the only thing you told us was your 150 cows, bungalow in Katsina and N1m.

Furthermore, seems your boys up north are still not informed that you have been sworn in as president, call them to order and let the senseless killings and arson stop.

Your supporter,

Dr. Wise

Whether you like it or not, PMB is your president and will perform better than you will ever accept and then someday, you will accept that the best thing to happen to Nigeria of today was for PMB to become the president

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by blackpriest0911: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Satanic TANOids...Mtchewww
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o.
Anyway am off to watch the rest of the game.
I'm beating them 2-1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by sammyj: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Do you mean your shameless clueless oga at the top is changing PDP's name to PPPP cheesy shocked grin grin
Mogidi:
Only few days ago Garba Shehu was saying "Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets"

We may have succeeded in shaming Buhari to keep to his agreed public declaration of assets.
PEOPLE POWER, POWER TO THE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Gboliwe: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:

When would this be?

Please, while declaring your assets publicly, do not forget to include your wife's N10m watch. Recently we were informed you owned 2 houses in Kaduna and 1 in Abuja, you never told us this, the only thing you told us was your 150 cows, bungalow in Katsina and N1m.

Furthermore, seems your boys up north are still not informed that you have been sworn in as president, call them to order and let the senseless killings and arson stop.

Your supporter,

Dr. Wise

bwahahahahahahahahahahahha @the bold!

Chai! Nigerians ga egbu madu oneday!

3D! Classic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Kenobus: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari can't deceive anybody. Any public declaration is manipulated. They want the assets to be adjusted to fit his pretentious status. They are liars and God will expose them soon.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by midolian(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
CR77:
What assets again We know already pa buhari have 150 cow and one horse
Sharaap dia! B4 amadioha go turn you leper undecided
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by brownlord: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrBulalaa:
[s]President Muhammadu Buhari has said that in fulfilment of one of their campaign promises, his declared assets and those of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will be released to the public upon the completion of their verification by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB).

His clarification will quiet critics who complained about his statement early this week that anyone who needs to see it has to request for it via an FOI request to the Code of Conduct Bureau.

The president expressed hope that the verification process by CCB will be completed before the expiry of the 100-day deadline within which he promised to declare his assets.

The Senior Special Assistant, SSA (Media and Publicity), Mal. Garba Shehu who announced this in a statement on behalf of the President on Saturday, 6 June, said “the duly completed forms by both the President and the Vice President were submitted to the CCB on March 28th, a clear day ahead of their inauguration.”

He said this statement was warranted by the need to clarify some suggestions that the President and the Vice-President may not, after all, declare their assets publicly.

“While such public display of concern is appreciated and valued, it must be said that it is a little precipitate.

“As required by law, the declaration and submission of documents to the CCB have been made, but there still remains the aspect of verification which the Bureau will have to conduct to authenticate the submissions made to it.

“In the circumstances, it is only after this verification exercise, and not before, that the declaration can be said to have been made and validated; and only after this, will the details be released to the public.

“There is no question at all that the President and the Vice President are committed to public declaration of their assets within the 100 days that they pledged during the presidential campaign.

“The President and the Vice President wish to thank Nigerians for their show of concern, and for the confidence they have shown in their leaders’ integrity, as evidenced by the high pedestal of uprightness and expectations on which they have placed them.”

http://www.thescoopng.com/no-need-for-pib-i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-as-promised-pres-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter[/s]

Whatever it is that needs to be verified can be done within one week and not 100 days, nonsense
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by najoke: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
najoke:

I piss on you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2488597_fire_jpegf0e71c901d38d12f

I will cut that instrument u are using with blade grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by gladysego: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thats what i call keeping a promise?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Only few days ago Garba Shehu was saying "Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets"

We may have succeeded in shaming Buhari to keep to his agreed public declaration of assets.
look at dis one. Did GEJ declare his even when critics demanded for public declaration

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by realadesco(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:

When would this be?

Your supporter,

Dr. Wise

tanoid it still they pain you eh sorry oya sharp sharp go and rent one parlor for inside lagoon
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by aligeee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
TANoids oya make una begin countdown to 100 days grin
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Fourwinds: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:

When would this be?

Your supporter,

Dr. Wise

i believe u are suffering from political ORGASM. He is doing d rite thing u are still complaining. Thank God he is doing it as schedule not like d CLUELESS ONE
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by GoodGovernance: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
I had earlier advised those expecting public declaration before verification,to get their brains examined!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by austelright(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:

When would this be?

You most be very stupid for calling your president a dullard, can u call your father a dullard? i wonder why our youth have lost respect for elders.
what a rubbish post.

Your supporter,

Dr. Wise

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by yhemsy62(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
CR77:
What assets again We know already pa buhari have 150 cow and one horse
in black magic voice, take it easy my sister.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by jomoh: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
olasmith10:

seems d hatred campaign has made u so blind to d point of bn oblivious of contents a simple primary school pupil can decipher... anyway, scroll up and read again..u will know when..

datguru kindly take a look at another reply to the same guy I replied.

The guy is an hypocrite so one cannot but get miffed at is stupidity. Click on olasmith10. It will take you to the his comment.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
haters/noise makers una hear?we no be like una in any way............dis is change tongue
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by slimgeez: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
100days to count 100 cows,one wristwatch and three houses. How dull can dis get.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by poseidon12: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Don't mind Mr. Garba Shehu, and some fools here who were defending the non-public declaration. It's a campaign promise that should be kept, especially as it will give credibility to his promise to fight corruption.
Mr. Shehu thinks we were born yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Mumsdtwo(m): 2:05am On Jun 07, 2015
PMB will surely fulfil all his promises, I believe GEJ supporters will have no choose but to say (sai buhari,sai baba). I believe in him to reveal all is asset and even the ones he is planing to get soon.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:47am On Jun 07, 2015
A man who was owing 2 friends(pdp and apc) a 100k was supposed to pay them pay immediately he arrives from abuja, on getting to his house, he said comeback and i will pay u in 100days(3months +10 days), they went home in different mood,the apc guy said i no tell u,he is a good man,but the other guy said are u sure? What if he say that is not the amount he is owing us? Alot can happen in the 100days u know?.
They both returned to there homes..
Mogidi,barcanister,les, what do think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Caseless: 6:01am On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
"A 'General' talks when he feels like talking, and not when the TANoids expectz him to" - General Olusegun Obasaanjo (2015)

Now, the President have spoken..Any1 who is still not satisfied(like the dunce up there ^^), can use the LAGOON undecided undecided

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by tabolaji: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2015
juicee1:
The Daura President should do that asap- TANoids

[Url=http://lifestyletonight..com/2015/06/silly-things-guys-do-after-they-get.html]Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl[/url]

Can you read at all?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by midolian(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Caseless:
ecstasy for Mr Nairaland!
hahaha...I can't help but to disagree with you on this.. I don't know ecstacy, its agarawu I know..And he is our MR. Nairaland 2015 cool cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by Caseless: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
hahaha...I can't help but to disagree with you on this.. I don't know ecstacy, its agarawu I know..And he is our MR. Nairaland 2015 cool cool grin
na agarawu I wan type, my broda. Na prediction write ecstacy.

Agarawu for Mr Nairaland
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari by midolian(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Caseless:
na agarawu I wan type, my broda. Na prediction write ecstacy.

Agarawu for Mr Nairaland
hahahahaahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your prediction strong o! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Nabbed By Officials While Trying To Attack Citizens. Photo / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.