Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (85973 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
wisekriss:

Olodo!!!! How am I sure u not from Nsukka. ..I wonder who seeker for ur comment since u ain't one. Jezzzz I hate chic that form. Ode!!!

Blockhead.. Are u better than pple frm nsukka? I am d real me.. No forming .. Idiot
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2015
ispeaklight:
how can we be sure that you aint a village girl?
and how do u wanna knw that
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2015
vacant06:
ugly

Handsome
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Benzzle:
what are you forming for...pride goes before a fall

Why are u guys just saying am forming? Am not forming bt dats just it. Not as if i cant do it... Bt with my foot its a no no 4 me.. I do it with mortal n pestle.. I do cook Banga stew/soup so hw is it done if is not mashed? Why is irritating cos she used her foot..
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2015
ObongOluomo:

From ur pic,I look like a village girl and to be honest,most village girls fine pass u.
What's so irritating about this?
If we are to go home where u live,some villages houses better pass am sef.
Stop forming.

Nna na wa 4 u oh.. I talk say i better pass them? I no drag say d lady using her foot 2 extract d palmoil fyn pass me.. Bt using her foot.
Omo no forming tinx 4 here oh i just talk am as e be me
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2015
OzMingle:
what are u?

ask urself
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2015
djpop100:

Funny u @Blizzyblinkyzy" soo, u want to tell mi those galz that grew up in a village are not human?

Cos i dnt see, anytin irritating in what she is duin now

Not as if they ain't human.. Bt she was doin it with her foot which looks irritating 2 me.. I don't knw abt others. I do it bt not with my foot.
No forming
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2015
speak2cent:
see ur mouth.... U no dey chop palm oil Ayii?

quote author=Blizzyblinkzy post=34502196]Its irritating...
Well am not a village girl, So d question ain't 4 me

waitn 4 d village girls 2 comment..
I knw they would deny it

Na u leg u dey take do palm oil?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
ghostwalker:

See ur mouth 'its irritating' and u still dey chup palm oil.

Bros park well 1st
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Acekidc4:

See highest Forming oh!!
This Girl can Formgringrin Chaii!!!!!gringrin

For ur mind na highest forming? 4 my syd no be forming
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Obipat:
. Ijebu girl. Yoruba noni

ok i never get ur answer
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
olawizkid:

Ur own too much ooo....abi!!
how?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Do i really sounded that way? It might be d way u read meanin in2 it... Its not an abomination growing up in d villa, Just dat i can't use my foot in mashing palm kernel. On a more serz note doesn't it look irritating?

N:B: Am not trying 2 form. I do it with mortal n pestle not with my foot.

The way ppl reacted to ur post should tell u dat sth was wrong wif it. Next time try to make ur point without seeming condescending.

@ bolded, so u even pound kernel. One would have thought that u never laid ur eyes on it. U also keep laying emphasis on not trying to form. Pls stop it. That mode of forming went with the 20th century.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2015
46arcadez:

Even as a guy I did it
wow! That's nyc of u...
Bt did u actually did it with ur foot ?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Chinum:

The way ppl reacted to ur post should tell u dat sth was wrong wif it. Next time try to make ur point without seeming condescending.

@ bolded, so u even pound kernel. One would have thought that u never laid ur eyes on it. U also keep laying emphasis on not trying to form. Pls stop it. That mode of forming went with the 20th century.

Ok ma'am
bt on a more serz note doesn't it look irritating? She actually did it with her foot oh
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Uncletony post=34520846][/quote]

Lolz force me na
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Paulonko:

they will deny the same way you denied smiley

How sure are u that i denied it?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:

Just as u denied wink
are u sure i denied it?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
RedBenson:

See this one! Wetin u dey form now? City babe abi? That girl dia fine pass u 100x sef.
Guy na wa 4 u oh..
I observe say d babe gallant pass me wella.. I no form city babe na as she use her leg na make d tin come dey do me somhw 4 body
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
jomoh:

But na from dia ur palm oil they come from o.

Yes oh.. Bt no be with leg we dey use
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2015
chibuikegn:

Yes, they will as u just did.

ok.. U better be sure of what u are saying
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Prettydiamond:
But u look like a village girl

Are u sure? Bt is no crime if i look lik one

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Berrymoss:
shoo see this modern afor anu

Back 2 u
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2015
macdelene:

My dear I didn't Grew. up in the village but that's the native way of making palmoil that you use to cook, just remember that grin

with foot?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by snazzy5050(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

are u sure i denied it?
No sad
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:

No sad
hmm
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by snazzy5050(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hmm
Sorry for saying it at first sad
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2015
viczing:

Madam go restty

Yes sir
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:

Sorry for saying it at first sad

Same here
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by snazzy5050(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Same here
Ok
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Korrection:
seriously...the village girl fine pass you..take a good look at her skin and nails..then her chest.. tongue.this one can do anything to keep her home...loving her

I no drag
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by jomoh: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Yes oh.. Bt no be with leg we dey use

wetin u come dey use for ur side

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.