Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (85977 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by okotv(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Abeg ping me jor or I'm I complaining?
You don't need to complain. I am just showing empathy.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
okotv:
You don't need to complain. I am just showing empathy.
Ping please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by okotv(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ping please.
okay. I will
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2015
AyamDazey:

calm down, no be fight.why are you explaining..unless of course you actually did what you are saying you didn't undecided.

Oga am not fighting.. Just that i wanna make myself clear
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Juillianne:

some people's way of thinking sha....
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Juillianne:

some people's way of thinking sha....

What hapnd 2 it
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2015
izaray:
Like d way u av just did!

U think so?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
7Alexander:

but you look like a village girl. hypocrite

Really? If i look like a village girl its no bad tin ok..
And let me make it clear 2 u am no hypocrite if u are one don't think everyone is
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
onyebuchiii:
just d way u did

Oh! I forgot we both grew up in d villa
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Chinum:

Wife material because she fit pound kernel? undecided.

@ ideyhere, u go gurl. No mind d Blizzyblinkzy of a mama trying to convince us she is from Jamaica while her DP states otherwise

hmm... I didn't remember sayin anything Jamaica
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Dottore:

So called Village girls are even better than primitive maggot like you

Why d insults? Did i ever say am better than them?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Chinum:

Why do you sound like growing up in the village is some kind of abomination. undecided

Do i really sounded that way? It might be d way u read meanin in2 it... Its not an abomination growing up in d villa, Just dat i can't use my foot in mashing palmkernel. On a more serz note doesn't it look irritating?

N:B: Am not trying 2 form. I do it with mortal n pestle not with my foot.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Slimvincent:

frm ur pics u look more like a bush gal..

Do i look like i care?
Being a bush gal ain't no bad thing ok
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
BobUg28:

Your comment alone reeks and depicts that you grew up in the village.
**runs go hide** grin grin grin

whatever.. I just said my mind
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
esiri4jesu:

The girl in the picture is not a village girl looking at her dressing, skin and nails.
Probably , she is on holiday in the village.
You don't need to be a village girl to perform this task.

Yea i knw bt d topic
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
udomma1005:

And she lied again!!!!

And u convinced me 2 lie

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
blakky97:

checked your dp
you dont look any better than a village girl to me though
No thanks
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Jonwesley:

It's your picture that is irritating! And what U claimed U are not, is written all over U. It's not difficult to know. Mgbeke!

hmm... No thanks
i don't do shit
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2015
thedio:

evidence pls

like what?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2015
saxy04:
. Na you do am pass
I forget say na u send me
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2015
sinator:
hu told u dat U are not a village girl?

You of course
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2015
felix281:
sharrraaaaap!!!!!....na who we go ask?...Village Idiota.

Come hold my mouth nau..
Go ask ur mama. Rubbish
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2015
smartprodigy:
MUMU dey worry you

Na wetin worry u since when them born u still @ ur age u no wan still get brain..
U go ever get sense 4 ur life? Asshole
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2015
smartprodigy:
MUMU dey worry you

Na wetin worry u since when them born u. Still @ ur age u no wan still get brain..
U go ever get sense 4 ur life? Asshole
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up... Adakaewa

Hold my mouth or my finger not 2 type... Okparakaewa
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
what dey are telling u is. Just formed...
Even if u are not a girl from d village u don't have to think those who did it at d village are inferior...
That is why dey got more morals than most ladies in the cities...

Looking @ d lady in d picture she looks more clean dan u...

So u don't need to draw attention to ur fake life..

Even if u don't do dat @ least u clean ur stinking poo with ur hands...now which is more irritating?

no answer 4 u now brb
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2015
honourhim:

The people u call village girls are more valuable than u. You sound like a waste than an african woman.

Why all this insults eh? I didn't make that comment 2 make village gals feel bad or sad.. And u guys are reading a different meanin 2 it
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Midastorch:

Ogbeni go siddon jhor. The girl on that picture fresh,clean and im sure shes is intelligent too.village smells over you comment

Ogboni i neva wan siddon.. I no drag say d gal no fyn pass me or intelligent pass me..
No me and u grow 4 villa?

Oya deny am
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

See her mouth......... Ode headmistress

Like his mouth......... Ode headmaster
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2015
akee01:
and u fink u are beta than her
Why?
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2015
chuks87:

ok forget abt d "legging"... buh u gonna deny u didnt use ur hands? i mean as in d process of preparing soup n stew frm.... u knw d rest... i knw u ll deny it again...

what irritates me here is her using her foot with the whole stuff staining her legs and it looks like a poo..
No forming oh
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Like you just did ? And can you pls define "disgusting" how did you arrive at that phrase since u did not do it how do you describe something you did not practice explain

Ask me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.