Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Over Possessive Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over Possessive Girls (1389 Views)

How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / Five Signs That You Are In A Possessive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Possessive Girls by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
As an Engine guy, i gass have a babe, you know grin, Yea....she's studying Pharmacy, she's so pretty and she has everything i need in a babe undecided but, she's sooo damn 'over-protective' .... she's like all these 'Queen-bee' girls- that's what got me attracted to her anyway grin.

So she got her own clique but...she doesn't find it funny, especially when i talk to other pretty girls sad...asin...the thing is really getting on my neck, seriously sad...i even heard from a friend, that she warned most of her classmates to avoid me, that i'm hers alone...hmmm , 'see me see wahala o' undecided... she even quarrels with her roommates in my absence, when they act nice to me-thats when i visit.

When i try confronting her, she breaks into tears, and say, that if i leave her, she will Die shocked ....This was when i discovered "i'm in deep shiiit,"

please, how do i tackle this matter now

1 Like

Re: Over Possessive Girls by Deefuray(f): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Success in the nl contest
I wish you well
Re: Over Possessive Girls by Adaeze003(f): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Just sleep... it might stop the hallucination... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Over Possessive Girls by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Dude, you don't tackle no matter since you've indulged her proclivities this long. You're a pussy whipped dead tortoise.
Re: Over Possessive Girls by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Over Possessive Girls by MznAirA(f): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
One of the negatives of pre marital sex... if u ve never done it with her, she wnt never be this over protective.. but how do ladies even do this shii? over protecting a man? Jeez!!!! Anyway OP, sit her down nd talk to her before she looses her mind she is just insecure in d relationship that explains the reason for her actions... if she no change pls Win MR.Nairaland nd walk away sharp sharp else she wld one day grad to using JUJU o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over Possessive Girls by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2015
u Don jam yourself for wahala,meanwhile, who else thinks someone changed like a chameleon in her/his new pix?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over Possessive Girls by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
WEN A GAL STARTS GETTING CLINGY!!!!!!!!!!

WAT U DO IS RUN!!!!!!!......

If u were hoping to get in her pants before u run...

my advice is still the same bro.....

ABORT MISSION

I REPEAT

ABORT MISSION

1 Like

Re: Over Possessive Girls by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Thats a big turn off for me sad

perhaps u gave her a reason not to trust you

1 Like

Re: Over Possessive Girls by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Deefuray:
Success in the nl contest I wish you well
thanks dear
Re: Over Possessive Girls by jorlons(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:

Hmmm no_fuck given That's interesting.
Re: Over Possessive Girls by PreacherxSon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
i need dis land to build a BroTel....

will read d post later....

Then thnk o what to coment, wen am done with my...
Re: Over Possessive Girls by justjify(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmm time will tell. If this lasts long then I'll advise you to stick to her and give her the affection and attention she deserves. She could be your better half, you never can tell
Re: Over Possessive Girls by czarr(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
.....over possessive rather,
over protective is what a mother has for her child.

....on the issue at hand,just be happy she's hot and into you. I really don't understand your fear.
good luck

1 Like

Re: Over Possessive Girls by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2015
czarr:
.....over possessive rather,
over protective is what a mother has for her child.

....on the issue at hand,just be happy she's hot and into you. I really don't understand your fear.
good luck
Thanks for the correction wink
Re: Over Possessive Girls by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
MznAirA:
One of the negatives of pre marital sex... if u ve never done it with her, she wnt never be this over protective.. but how do ladies even do this shii? over protecting a man? Jeez!!!! Anyway OP, sit her down nd talk to her before she looses her mind she is just insecure in d relationship that explains the reason for her actions... if she no change pls Win MR.Nairaland nd walk away sharp sharp else she wld one day grad to using JUJU o!
grin grin alright

(1) (Reply)

Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) / Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. / 10 Things You Must Never Do While Wearing Your Engagement/wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.