Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! (1114 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by ayindejimmy(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Ada Okeke shared her true life story online… My
people, I need your advice… I am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last Christmas looking
for a wife, I told him about my girlfriend and we
agreed to invite her over so that he can see her.
At last he liked her, collected her phone number
from me, though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him, he made
it clear to me never to disclose what he does for a
living to her now, but rather I should tell her he is
a security man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a
rich business man but he is afraid to disclose his
identity now, because according to him, he is
looking for a lady that will love him for whom he is
and not for what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after
everything she came to me to know whether it’s
true, I told her yes… But she should give him a
chance, and try to know him very well… She told
me she wasn’t interested, not ready for marriage
yet, I tried all my best to convince her but to no
avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her bride price
last February, they are planning for their
traditional marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran into him
and discovered he is a rich business guy… She
called me yesterday afternoon and gave me the
insult of my life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t
have lied to her in the first place, knowing fully
well we are friends… that a friend is not supposed
to lie to a friend… Her sisters called me and told
me the same thing. But when I tried to explain
things, they hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their place today to
explain things to her sisters and apologize too, but
my own sisters are still with the opinion that I did
nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or the wrong
thing?

http://gistreel.com/2014/03/19/lady-rejects-guy-cos-hes-poor-only-to-later-discover-hes-actually-very-rich-read-adas-story/
Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by missbehave247(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2015
U did the right thing

your friend is a gold digger. Looking for where she didn't sow

My advice don't go to her house, and if you must go inform your people.

Your life might be @risk
Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by redcliff: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2015
missbehave247:
U did the right thing

your friend is a gold digger. Looking for where she didn't sow

My advice don't go to her house, and if you must go inform your people.

Your life might be @risk

Lol. You are right.. i have always had the thought of doing the same thing when looking for a wife too Because these days nobody is even sure of these women again.. their eyes are just too upwards..

1 Like

Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by AnneMomoh: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2015
If you want someone to love you for who are, it does not warrant you to lie about your job function, he is a business man, i believe he does not move around with his bank statement to show affluence. introduce yourself as a business man Simple.

She is not ready for marriage does not mean they cant be friends, you and your cousin literary gave her the option of "No Marriage , No Friendship".

If your Cousin has initiated a relationship with lies( To claim what he is not), only God know what he will keep away from her when they get Married.

Your Cousin came last Christmas to tell you he is looking for a wife and by February he has paid someone's Bride Price? Huh? in less than 2 months he has found a girl and paid Bride Price? YOUR COUSIN SEEMS VERY DESPERATE. Thats a Red Flag.

How long has he dated the lady and he is paying Bride Price.

Do you think being a Rich Business Man Qualifies for a Good Husband?

To your lady friend that is cursing you, if her intention is because he is Rich and she has missed and "Opportunity", then Shame on her; but if she is angry because you lied to her about his status, and is genuinely upset, she should move on and God will bless he with a Good Husband.

ayindejimmy:
Ada Okeke shared her true life story online… My
people, I need your advice… I am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last Christmas looking
for a wife, I told him about my girlfriend and we
agreed to invite her over so that he can see her.
At last he liked her, collected her phone number
from me, though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him, he made
it clear to me never to disclose what he does for a
living to her now, but rather I should tell her he is
a security man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a
rich business man but he is afraid to disclose his
identity now, because according to him, he is
looking for a lady that will love him for whom he is
and not for what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after
everything she came to me to know whether it’s
true, I told her yes… But she should give him a
chance, and try to know him very well… She told
me she wasn’t interested, not ready for marriage
yet, I tried all my best to convince her but to no
avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her bride price
last February, they are planning for their
traditional marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran into him
and discovered he is a rich business guy… She
called me yesterday afternoon and gave me the
insult of my life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t
have lied to her in the first place, knowing fully
well we are friends… that a friend is not supposed
to lie to a friend… Her sisters called me and told
me the same thing. But when I tried to explain
things, they hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their place today to
explain things to her sisters and apologize too, but
my own sisters are still with the opinion that I did
nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or the wrong
thing?
http://gistreel.com/2014/03/19/lady-rejects-guy-cos-hes-poor-only-to-later-discover-hes-actually-very-rich-read-adas-story/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by StealthyMe(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Not to be economical with the truth,the lady is a professional gold digger!
Seriously,what has changed since she discovered he was affluent? She's after the money and would most likely drop him like a bad habit if things go awry.

You said she's a friend? Remember,evil communication corrupts good manners undecided
Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
gold digger
Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by daben1(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:

If you want someone to love you for who are, it does not warrant you to lie about your job function, he is a business man, i believe he does not move around with his bank statement to show affluence. introduce yourself as a business man Simple.

She is not ready for marriage does not mean they cant be friends, you and your cousin literary gave her the option of "No Marriage , No Friendship".

If your Cousin has initiated a relationship with lies( To claim what he is not), only God know what he will keep away from her when they get Married.

Your Cousin came last Christmas to tell you he is looking for a wife and by February he has paid someone's Bride Price? Huh? in less than 2 months he has found a girl and paid Bride Price? YOUR COUSIN SEEMS VERY DESPERATE. Thats a Red Flag.

How long has he dated the lady and he is paying Bride Price.

Do you think being a Rich Business Man Qualifies for a Good Husband?

To your lady friend that is cursing you, if her intention is because he is Rich and she has missed and "Opportunity", then Shame on her; but if she is angry because you lied to her about his status, and is genuinely upset, she should move on and God will bless he with a Good Husband.

make i hear, why can't you guys just love a guy for who he is? GOLD DIGGERS!!!
Re: A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2015
daben1:
make i hear, why can't you guys just love a guy for who he is? GOLD DIGGERS!!!
isn't what you have part of who you are?

(1) (Reply)

New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std / Lol...lies Men Tell When "Hungry" / A Sugar Mummy Needs A Romantic Sugar Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.