Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std (1114 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / New Condom Changes Color When Exposed To Stds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by Shegman22(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015

A new ‘smart condom’ was created by a group of teenage students for the Teen Tech awards, which they claim will glow different colors if it detects an STD!

The creators said the condom will work with a layer of chemicals on the surface that will attach to bacteria and viruses from STDs.

Here are the colors that the condom will change if STDs are detected:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by Shegman22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
good one though.
Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by AsanwaKC(f): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
good to go....
Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by zonax(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good. Has strong market potentials if it truly works
Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by octopusfreaky(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Interesting... Saw it on y fb ....
Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by pharmagba: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
This cannot be true. I believe it a marketing deceit to consumers. The reason being to detect this infection in the laboratory takes series of reagents and viewing different physical and biochemical properties to confirm the specific organism

Permit me to educate us, the normal vagina PH is btw 3.5 - 4.5. Please note that menstruation and Fluid can also alter vagina pH. The question is how do I differentiate pH can as a result of Fluid, hormonal changes in woman or the various infection. Let us be scientific.

1 Like

Re: New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std by Gwan2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Interesting... Saw it on y fb ....
Interesting?....2 say d least coming frm å female?
Ur qtn shld have been wat d side effect of d attached chemical wil b on å ladies virgina?

(1) (Reply)

Lol...lies Men Tell When "Hungry" / A Sugar Mummy Needs A Romantic Sugar Boy / Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.