Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) (46912 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photo) / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
isacolukay:

Oh God! Look at a man who is Agarawu23 compliant. Let us clamour around him so that the Nairaland dream can come true.
Mr Agarawu believes that the problems of the past that is worrying the present can be solved in the future with scientific innovation. It is in this vein that Team Agarawu23 believes that the man with the lost dick will get it back.
AGARAWU23 IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF ANYBODY'S MANHOOD.

FriedPlantain, please take note.
what is happening here? Which manhood den steal?
Who is d owner of d manhood?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by xakakes: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Returning the joystick is not enough oo, someone should allow him to check if it is still working.
how
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Rexphobia(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:

There's nothing to see
na breeze go dey there

Make we see the breeze naw

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Returning the joystick is not enough oo, someone should allow him to check if it is still working.
how dem go take check n test am?
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
adeh39:

undecided Shoro niyen undecided

Besides why is it that it's only dick that can be stolen...undecided

What about P***yundecided

grin

#TEAM SCENT

How does someone steal breeze? Na so the hunger reach?

U can't steal a hole.....and even if they could, vaginus na "follow come"
U have to steal the womb too

The luggage would be too much too run away with..
Before he's done stealing the kitkat, he's entire family woulda been sentenced to "their remaning life in prison" grin grin
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Apart the fertility test, how about the mechanical performance, shouldnt you be worried for that as well? And if you advocate mechanical performance should equally be put to test, would you make your vijajay available for the truth-proving exercise?

Stop making fool of urself
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked
cheesy
grin
I have stopped believing news like this.
And rightly so.

These things aren't possible in my worldview.
Not anymore.
I really dont know if I should believe them at all...but they just might be true..
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Spidermon:

Fertility lab? Forget that one. We need a female member of that protesting mob to enter one corner with him, sharperly drop her pants to her ankles and bend over. That is the standard test I know

Easier said dan done
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Utchgirl:

Stop making fool of urself
Person no dey play with you ni?
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
mujahid1339:
and what will police do?jail him for allegedly teleporting someone's d*ck undecided

IMO, they should free the n*gga
He has a very useful ability that could be harnessed in medicine

D*ck transplant could be very useful and even save marriages
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Person no dey play with you ni?

kk

but u dnt play wit stuff like dis
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Subom1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
In this day and age, I still can't believe that people actually believe this sh1t undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Lie
was there.....
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by lordprosh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

Will dr b a hole In plc of the dick

D dude got a punny
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by bigerboy200: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

Good point..but will u bring ur babe so he can test it on her??
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by teejah03(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

but its sin to test while you are not married though.....
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by peeparty(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pictures of him being with it or I waka passgrin
rem Nairaland do not allow such
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by silent10(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
nairalandist:
I don't believe it. Why is it that only peni.ses get stolen, why can't people's heads be taken away?
It's probably a setup. Perhaps someone he offended and settled with in the past took the fool to a fake herbalist convincing him to do money rituals. He had it all setup, the victim and the beat up. . . Just my 2 cents in this stuff.

Nobody can steal anybody's organ alive, nobody. . . Even ritualists have to KILL their victims before removing the parts. The devil gives them bigger risks to bear.

undecidedC dis dumb ass, is dis d 1st time u re hearin abt dis kind of stuff? or u re too short circuit to believe dat dis kind of things actually happen.
wait until it happens to u(god 4 bid) den, u wil blieve
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by peeparty(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. You don't understand how it works. When they say it's stolen, it doesn't mean the thing automatically disappears. What happens is that the thing shrinks drastically and won't get erect no matter how hard you try.
omo see Explanation obio ebi like say u don't collect kingtom penis bfo or na ur own him collect.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by MzzTega(f): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
solarview:
Hey...in this 21st century? Oh Africa, ....Africa my continent
Oyibo people are booking spaces in Space here! Meanwhile.... cc MzzTega , Browneyez pls come c your country people

This is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Joel3(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
if this shit is true. don't you think the guy will rather vanish people phones and wallets!
?

it will be more productive than part people dick.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:

How does someone steal breeze? Na so the hunger reach?

U can't steal a hole.....and even if they could, vaginus na "follow come"
U have to steal the womb too

The luggage would be too much too run away with..
Before he's done stealing the kitkat, he's entire family woulda been sentenced to "their remaning life in prison" grin grin

grin grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Ironi: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Africans are too backward.

Somebody stole somebody's joystick?? ??

It's unfortunate in this day and age for young and supposedly scientific minds to be thinking so backwardly and all be it on a university campus.

And to think day in day out people are instantly killed on the bases of that thinking.

Makes one wonder what future Africa has.

2 Likes

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eggplant? I thought it was a project wen i saw d headline
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by BJ4REEL(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
nairalandist:
I don't believe it. Why is it that only peni.ses get stolen, why can't people's heads be taken away?
It's probably a setup. Perhaps someone he offended and settled with in the past took the fool to a fake herbalist convincing him to do money rituals. He had it all setup, the victim and the beat up. . . Just my 2 cents in this stuff.

Nobody can steal anybody's organ alive, nobody. . . Even ritualists have to KILL their victims before removing the parts. The devil gives them bigger risks to bear.
I've seen it with my eyes here in the north, so it happens bro, prolly havent happened close to you.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Continent of monkeys
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
peeparty:
omo see Explanation obio ebi like say u don't collect kingtom penis bfo or na ur own him collect.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
KingTom own too small. E no go reach take do anything. grin
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by hecha38(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
i was there. it happened live in my sch. unique uniport
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,bro you toooo funny. Happy sunday....lwkmd

grin
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hahahaha.

Nah to hold am with left hand when u wan shake person hand.
omor what if your left hand follow am go cheesy
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by toprealman: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
GOOD JOB FOR YOUR SISTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.