Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) (46910 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photo) / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by JuanDeDios: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

About joining a group, I wish to also.
I'm more of a loner when it comes to spirituality and beliefs.

It's just I can't bring myself to go to church again and participate wellsad
I'm far too gone.

All the same, I desire fellowship sha...
It'll come when it'llsmiley
Until then, I'm goodgrin
I've had the same difficulty about joining a church. Sometimes I wish I can just close my eyes, think the funny church things aren't so just funny and join a church. Now I'm considering a spirito-intellectual group where you're not told you must think in a certain way.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by NobleG1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is complete rubbish! Nigerians with their primitive mentality makes me sick!
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
JuanDeDios:

I've had the same difficulty about joining a church. Sometimes I wish I can just close my eyes, think the funny church things aren't so just funny and join a church. Now I'm considering a spirito-intellectual group where you're not told you must think in a certain way.

Nice meeting you.
If you ever find one, please I'm a mention away.

*Spirito-Intellect*

I like!cheesy
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by JuanDeDios: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nice meeting you.
If you ever find one, please I'm a mention away.

*Spirito-Intellect*

I like!cheesy
Lol. Ok. I will get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Returning the joystick is not enough oo, someone should allow him to check if it is still working.
hmmm, den look 4 d volunteer.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by ideology(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

So....?smiley

Emmmm, am Getting married

Hahaha hahaha
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
by giving him a B.J
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by ewosk: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
years back a similar incidence occurred in my street.
d whole hood gathered on d matter...shits happens i aint superstitious but in reality there are Great FORCES @ play in life... MY EYES AV SEEN THINGS
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by 19naia(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
I beg, it seems that they rush to conclusions and started beating before ever inspecting any joystick for its status as present or missing.. At the very least ,maybe inspect the accused to see if he had more than one or an abnormal double size one..

Chai! all of them should be charged under the homosexual laws for being in such a violent frenzy over another mans joystick regardless of the nature of the interest... Its all very homosexually suspicious. shocked
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Talibanis: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians and Africans can be so lame and dumb, trying to seize every opportunity. I can remember when I was doing my NYSC with a military hospital in an unnamed place and was driving my sleek mercedes benz back to town when I decided to give a young lad a lift into town. On getting to town, and asked the young man to highlight at a popular bustop, the lad was now behaving funny that he can't feel his joystick and started raising alarm that I have mysteriously "taken" his joystick! Can u imagine, trust me initially I was amazed, but saw that the guy was trying to draw attention, I just pulled out my military identifier......boy u need to see the look on the lad's face as he took off! After that day I learnt never to give anybody a damn lift again. Nigerians are seriously terrible!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2015
It baffles me to find out that many Nigerians(educated and illiterates)are still as primitive as believing in something like disappearing somebody's dick is possible. Jeez! cry cry cry cry

Bunch of backward human beings who has no brainpower to develop the nation or invent anything useful to humanity. Shame on you all! This is one of the reasons the west will always see you as inferior! *ptui*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Talibanis:
Nigerians and Africans can be so lame and dumb, trying to seize every opportunity. I can remember when I was doing my NYSC with a military hospital in an unnamed place and was driving my sleek mercedes benz back to town when I decided to give a young lad a lift into town. On getting to town, and asked the young man to highlight at a popular bustop, the lad was now behaving funny that he can't feel his joystick and started raising alarm that I have mysteriously "taken" his joystick! Can u imagine, trust me initially I was amazed, but saw that the guy was trying to draw attention, I just pulled out my military identifier......boy u need to see the look on the lad's face as he took off! After that day I learnt never to give anybody a damn lift again. Nigerians are seriously terrible!!!
Hahahahahahahaha! Chei! I must confess, you are a sharp man oga. What if you didn't act sharp Naso dem go brand you "joystick thief" then pounce on you.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by lordthree(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
MrT2011:

Please where do u leave? Are a nigerian?
I have gone through people's comment and 99% speak like salvagers. The future of this country is in grave danger.
live*
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by MrT2011(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
lordthree:

live*

Queen eliza! Thank u cheesy
Am chinese, we don't bloody care tongue
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by witken89(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.