Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (54475 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Meh...well, I guess that's one way to play.

At the core of any anger/irritation/shock on my part, I surprise myself in that I actually tend to feel sorry for the guy. There is nothing they desire more than your reaction and interaction, so treat them like the plague. He can 'ride out' the fantasy for what it's worth - we both (more importantly, he knows) know the truth. And try not to be surprised when it comes knocking (or texting) for it is within the nature of a pestilence to arrive unannounced, unwanted, and strangely perturbed by its own act/being.

Move on. The wheels of life keep turning.

I had to read this three times.
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by mkasum(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
How about when a lady lied against a guy?
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
kunlexyfred:
Are u that holy shocked

lol, I just have friends that trusts me that much.
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by amparas(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
U d forget say na naija u dey oo
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by dwayni: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Swagk101:
My G

cheesy
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by volcanoash(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
StealthyMe:
In Nigeria,the joke will be on her and she'd be viewed as a cheap whöre.
Some of his guys even be wating to reach the promised land undecided
Even if you deny it, a lot of guys will still think it is true. I concur with the op.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Flashh:
And the mumu that posted this thinks it makes sense, mtcheww. undecided

Gerarahere mehn shii angry

Wormsayin.
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Atikubi(f): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Best thing is to ignore him
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
why ll I lie about sleeping with you...who re you
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by laserjet: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
No sense with this thread, walaii
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Chpstcks(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
I'll just laugh at him because he tells 80% of people close to me they won't even believe him.

Y? Coz you are a lesbian, virgin or a nun?
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Flashh: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:

Gerarahere mehn shii angry

Wormsayin.
Who da hell are you? What is your fücking problem? angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Olypeppy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
this shit doesn't work for me...by the time I slap the hell out of the guys face(in front of his friends)his brain will reset.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Pamelayoung: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by kunlexyfred(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

lol, I just have friends that trusts me that much.
Trust indeed. Thank God u didn't fail my test... When i checked ur profile pics, i hope seeing a saint in cassock but i saw a damsel who loosed two of her top chest buttons grin
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Trying to prove him wrong might give you away as covering up the truth and no matter how hard you try to tell the truth,so many idiots will believe him.
All you have to do is keep your acts right and let both the wise and foolish be the judge.

1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
kunlexyfred:

Trust indeed. Thank God u didn't fail my test... When i checked ur profile pics, i hope seeing a saint in cassock but i saw a damsel who loosed two of her top chest buttons grin

You just have a wrong mentality of who a saint is smiley
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
dwayni:
Haha sorry girls we know ladies fabricates a lot shiits once we tell on them, so that's not a big deal. If she like make she say I came in 5 seconds who cares at least I came , isn't that the purpose of banging? If she like say I bark like a Chihuahua during orgasm shitt who cares at least I came. If she like say it's half inch haha did I penetrate? Yes did I came ? Yes so?
una go just dy murda english ......which one be "did I came?"
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by nwadiuko1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Olypeppy:
this shit doesn't work for me...by the time I slap the hell out of the guys face(in front of his friends)his brain will reset.
dia r some guys you don't even. THINK of slapping
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adeboyefa:
Simply tell him to produce electronic evidence (photos,videos,etc) of the act or be sued to court for defamation of character.

Only fools boast even if they slept with the girl. A former prostitute can pass for a virgin on her wedding night through hymen repair or simple return to abstinence . "Time heals every wound", including a broken hymen.
#faints!
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by omolami: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
This will not work because people will believe him.Very difficult to prove otherwise
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Krisddon: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
segtak25:
What do you think?
I think it's not worth the time.
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by dwayni: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
nwadiuko1:
una go just dy murda english ......which one be "did I came?"

Punk, the damn word would be censored anyways. You're the only dumbass online English teacher who have problem understanding what it means. And Wtf did you write?
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by nwadiuko1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
dwayni:

Punk, the damn word would be censored anyways. You're the only dumbass online English teacher who have problem understanding what it means. And Wtf did you write?
so mods abi who dy censor "come"?

U see ur life?
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Flashh:

You da hell are you? What is your fücking problem? angry

Rotflmao mehn shii

Oga calm down n stop spittin fire , just pulling ur legs

Wormsayin
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
...And together we shall build a nation of deceptions and liars.
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by oluwarantimi(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
StealthyMe:
In Nigeria,the joke will be on her and she'd be viewed as a cheap whöre.
Some of his guys even be wating to reach the promised land undecided
Lol. Then they won't reach there because he didn't.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by Bolincosugar(f): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
I just dey hiss. Infact if anybody should try that with me ehnn, I go just go arrange make dem beat am so Tay na by himself he go begin to confess say na lie him dey talk.

Inshort, a lot of things just flashing through my mind, nobody go fit try that kind thing with me cos the person go regret am sharp sharp.

Which kind ye ye lie be dat ?

I wouldn't take that shit from any stupid soul cos a normal person wouldn't do dat.

Abeg the discussion dey vex me as if say e dey happen true true

Erekere Orun ori keke

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by lepasharon(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
I'll give him a dirty slap..what nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by lepasharon(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Olypeppy:

Whats up with your hair sis ?
Re: How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You by abdulhamid0(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
What if it's a girl who accuses a guy of sleeping with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.