Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,248 members, 7,867,647 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (24163 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
d tin shock u too .......it shock me to thr ectent say i no fit giv am beta reply....

cc thesonofmark i hail o
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

I want whatever brand of weed you have been smoking. Ishilove is my grandma. Incest is illegal tongue
Mbanu!, the love you both have been sharing is more than meets the eye. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b][What is your Opinion of NOUN? I know you are currently running a post graduate programme there and I would like to hear your view about the school. I intended to do my masters there last year but backed out because some of my friends discouraged me not to. /b]
I didn't run my program there again so I can't for sure say anything about their system.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahahaha bwahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

like seriously
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015

ishilove if i finish this Aj weed and u never answer my questions. . . juss prepare 225yrs ban for me angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
I feel sad when I love someone who never return the love, I feel sad wen someone I love snubbed mesad
when my household is happy, I'm happy too.

I'm happy with the way I am, but also if I tell u am 100% happy with my body, it means I'm a confirmed liar..if I ever wish to change anything in my body that will be my eyes, seriously I so much love people with light eyeballs, especially blue eye; D

We could do something about the eyes if you really want them blue.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont have any question to ask.........My Advice to Ishilove..........Your Gra Gra is too mussh,Boyz will soon treat your fvk up.

Empty threat undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Well, I definitely won't keep silent offline when I am abused, that's for sure. However, one has to learn to exercise restraint even in the face of provocation because if we are to react to everything both on and offline, the society will explode.

Simple. [size=18pt] It is a man's world.[/size] If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

Spot on!

Cc: Nairaland (pseudo-)feminists

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
subbieD:
Ishilove,If you are opportune to have an audience with the president of Nigeria for just one minute, What will you say.
Tnx
Baba, come and save us o. Awon ole jati jati have eaten the money that they gave them to repair the road in my community and now we don't have any motorable roads.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:

I hate being snubbed but I sub a lot

my weakness is fear

sometimes I avoid conflict but wen a person often step on my toes, I will bring it oncheesy
I admire people that are human, friend and most importantly, I love creative people
Alright.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
subbieD:

Lol
please, how is that funny? undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrpackager:

ehnn!!!!!! .....so u be yorubA......PELU gbogbo girama te ma fin fo wa LORI grin
egbon oya emi gan lenu oooo
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
ishilove no wan tell her real location for Lagos abi... angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
No offence Ishilove,why are you been so selective in your replies?....dnt lyk this
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Missclassy, is that u on the pix? Sorry to ask but that lady look so much like my neigbhour back home,she teach in warri.
No offence,am just curious.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
d tin shock u too .......it shock me to thr ectent say i no fit giv am beta reply....

cc thesonof mark i hail o
yeah! he once told me, but I didn't believe
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

There isn't much difference, although I laugh more offline than online. Ishilove off and online are essentially the same.

What do I do on Nairaland that I won't do offline? Well, I definitely won't keep silent offline when I am abused, that's for sure. However, one has to learn to exercise restraint even in the face of provocation because if we are to react to everything both on and offline, the society will explode.

Simple. It is a man's world. If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

These things were designed by God and no matter how we strive and struggle to break free of this kind of 'streamlining', the system will always be there for the simple reason that it was designed that way by a higher force.

Madam, I have to tell you that these two emboldened sentences are the best I've come across in all my time on Nairaland.

This sure will have a place in my book of great quotes. Yes, it surely will, smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:

cc theson.ofmark i hail o

I typed it on purpose. It seemed the most succinct way of reiterating the assertion that I can.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
egbon oya emi gan lenu oooo
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
I feel sad when I love someone who never return the love, I feel sad wen someone I love snubbed mesad
when my household is happy, I'm happy too.

I'm happy with the way I am, but also if I tell u am 100% happy with my body, it means I'm a confirmed liar..if I ever wish to change anything in my body that will be my eyes, seriously I so much love people with light eyeballs, especially blue eye; D
I hope plastic surgery ain't ur
next step cuz i dunt tink anifin is
wrong wid ur body.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
dharay99:

She better not. . . guys go chop her Raw and pipe her bones angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Kolade354(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Empty threat undecided
Datz None Of your Business..................
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Baba, come and save us o. Awon ole jati jati have eaten the money that they gave them to repair the road in my community and now we don't have any motorable roads.
lolllllllllllll grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimerase2:
ori ife no wan answer ma question oh grin U dn ask AMU ua own? grin Cus u OTU ask grin
The question wey I go ask go make am deactivate my account grin grin just wait grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spot on!

Cc: Nairaland (pseudo-)feminists

Oh SonOfMark, do you notice that this lady is gifted with common sense? Do you notice?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by iykedare(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Madam, why are you never fair in your dealings as a mod?

When two people start to fight on nl,you just ban one person and leave the other. How fair is that?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
dharay99:

Kidnapper alert!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by subbieD(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Irenenony, 1-what is your definition of fashion
2- What is your take on extramarital affair?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
dharay99:
Make una come beat me abi? angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Datz None Of your Business..................

when you threaten one of my own, it becomes my business........ still doesn't change the fact that the threat is empty tongue
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I didn't run my program there again so I can't for sure say anything about their system.
So which school did you then run the program or you haven't since then?

Are you still using that beauriful Rav4 I saw you in early last year or so abi you don change levels?

I actually plan on stealing that car from you. tongue
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
kristen12:
Ishilove, why did you abandon your blog?

And pls complete iyawo nylon bag.
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19)

What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / BABE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.