Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,212 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (24154 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly grin I said it then.
that is the reason behind your faceless dp grin

FEAR ?
Lol. Nah. I am just a private person smiley
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
this interview is getting more interesting and I give you gbosa grin

rocktation should be next followed by farano. we have to know more about our mod since the program is from romance section.

good job bro cool

Thanks bro.

Farano will be the next to be interviewed. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
laykorn:

We could do something about the eyes if you really want them blue.
really?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove weldone!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided
You called me to help solve Mark's son's spiritual problem, didn't you?
I'm sorry; I don't offer services on Sundays.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Thanks bro.
What about Classy? Has she been interviewed?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
laykorn:

I was referring to both of you undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:
CC : Ishilove, Ireneony.

[size=13pt]Do you think you can find your soul mate on this forum? [/size]
maybe or maybe not wink
I only wish for one soulmate on nairalandcheesy
u know now
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Enegod(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
alberto2k:

ishilove if i finish this Aj weed and u never answer my questions. . . juss prepare 225yrs ban for me angry

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont have any question to ask.........My Advice to Ishilove..........Your Gra Gra is too mussh,Boyz will soon treat your fvk up.
what is this one saying, which of the awon boyz are you talking about? Lo jo ko.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove I initially didn't want to ask you any questions but I decided against it.
I just came up with these few questions. Please do well to answer them.

Have you ever suffered from any mental ailment or have you ever been possessed by an evil spirit to the extent that the spirit had to be cast away from you in a church setting?

The bible tells us that God is all knowing and he sees the future from the beginning. So why did he create man and allow certain factors to flourish such as leaving the tree in the middle of the garden knowing fully well what was going to happen.
Don't you think this in a way dents his image of being a loving and caring God who has good intentions for his creations?

Most Nairalanders see you as obnoxious, arrogant and aloof.
Do you exhibit this characteristics on purpose or thats just how you are both online and in real life. Or it's just a misunderstanding?

Do you see yourself as being heartless. As in how much do you care? Do you see yourself as someone who has lost that part of herself that felt?

Which Nairalanders do you secretly admire. I mean which nairalanders do you like their personalities?

Are you are virgin? If no, when were you disvirgined and how. Describe the scenario.

Where you abused as a child or did you experience any traumatic events while growing up.

Why don't you watch movies? Please explain.

What's your personality type? You seem like someone who is a recluse. Are you?
Have you taken the myers briggs personality test. If yes, what's your personality.
If no, please take it and give me the result.

Do you have a younger sister?

If you had the chance to go back in time to perfect a wrong. What would it be?

If you could change a part of your body asides your asss. Which part of the body would that be?

What's your dream?

Do you ever feel scared that one of the numerous people you have banned on Nairaland will one day get your details, ambush you, rape you or even kill you?

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Your problems are beyond spiritual undecided
Cc laykorn
What?undecided Ishilove simply reiterated an unchangeable FACT - IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.
Wake up to reality of it.smiley
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by stephenqueen: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove Ori ife why you ban iplegde2 angry angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I was referring to both of you undecided

Yes, she has sense. smiley
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lol.....its vrrryyyyyyy intresting grin grin

Okay Bro.

[size=13pt]Ishilove,

At what age did u had your 1st kiss?

If you have the privilege to be the president of Nigeria, name the 1st 3 problems u will tackle.

Tell me your likes and dislikes.

[/size]
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
what is this one saying, which of the awon boyz are you talking about? Lo jo ko.
No just provoke my boss Kolade354 this night you hear me? angry angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Nah. I am just a private person smiley
OK na cool

wristwatch:

Thanks bro.

nice one bro cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove My question to you. Everyone has asked you mainly everything i could ask you already undecided

Here's mine.

1.) To what extent do you trust people in your life? Explain?

2.) What's the best news you ever received that made you happy?

3.) How long have you been a mod on this forum?

4.) Do you feel you have achieved all your dreams in your life?

5.) What makes you unique from others? What's that thing you feel that makes you out-stand people? or make you different?

Please answer me o
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
maybe or maybe not wink
I only wish for one soulmate on nairalandcheesy
u know now

[size=13pt]Lol I know.

If the owner of nairaland propose marriage to u this night, will u say Yes?
[/size]
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by peeparty(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
hahahahahah na d real day be dis na.
laykorn:

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Dotwillis1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
dharay99:
plz sum1 telme,

Has daht ßitchclassy fulfilled her promise.?
she hasn't. grin ... and don't even look forward to it. lol
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by taiocol: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

There isn't much difference, although I laugh more offline than online. Ishilove off and online are essentially the same.

What do I do on Nairaland that I won't do offline? Well, I definitely won't keep silent offline when I am abused, that's for sure. However, one has to learn to exercise restraint even in the face of provocation because if we are to react to everything both on and offline, the society will explode.

Simple. It is a man's world. If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

These things were designed by God and no matter how we strive and struggle to break free of this kind of 'streamlining', the system will always be there for the simple reason that it was designed that way by a higher force.
You are Damm right

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Kolade354(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who Are you? Is dis not the ecoterror who cant even deliver his ward to jonathan......Abeg Oga Ade shift before I order eruku to beat you up.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
cc ireneony

i just created a bomb of recent....wen i tested it, the force/heat dah.came frm it wasnt as much as i expected...

as a chemist tell me somethings ai can add to it to increase the force

cc ishilove

is ishioma the only name u have
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
she hasn't. grin ... and don't even look forward to it. lol
she hasn't.?
Now dats bitçhy. angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by peeparty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
mma abasi nsuto eyen
misssclassy:
Ishilove I initially didn't want to ask you any questions but I decided against it.

Have you ever suffered from any mental ailment or have you ever been possessed by an evil spirit to the extent that the spirit had to be cast away from you in a church setting?

The bible tells us that God is all knowing and he sees the future from the beginning. So why did he create man and allow certain factors to flourish such as leaving the tree in the middle of the garden knowing fully well what was going to happen.
Don't you think this in a way dents his image of being a loving and caring God who has good intentions for his creations?

Most Nairalanders see you as obnoxious.
Do you exhibit this characteristics on purpose or thats just how you are both online and in real life.

Do you see yourself as being heartless. As in how much do you care? Do you see yourself as someone who has lost that part of herself that felt?

Which Nairalanders do you secretly admire. I mean which nairalanders do you like their personalities?

Are you are virgin? If no, when were you disvirgined and how. Describe the scenario.

Where you abused as a child or did you experience any traumatic events while growing up.

Have you taken the myers briggs personality test. If yes, what's your personality.

If you could change a part of your body asides your asss. Which part of the body would that be?

What's your dream?

Do you ever feel scared that one of the numerous people you have banned on Nairaland will one day get your details, ambush you, rape you or even kill you?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Most Nairalanders see you as obnoxious.
Do you exhibit this characteristics on purpose or thats just how you are both online and in real life.

What's your dream?

Says the most obnoxious fvcktard in nairaland's history

Psychotic nutjob angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
laykorn:

Oh SonOfMark, do you notice that this lady is gifted with common sense? Do you notice?

She's proved it. Now that's a LADY, nothing like the ragtag delusional misfits who term themselves "feminists".
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Who Are you? Is dis not the ecoterror who cant even deliver his ward to jonathan......Abeg Oga Ade shift before I order eruku to beat you up.
so you ve been following me with your snipers, I'm watching my back as from now
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by LaurelP(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
No offence Ishilove,why are you been so selective in your replies?....dnt lyk this

Tnk u..
She's avoided my question
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by kradleber: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
is this on the front page? ✘
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
Ishilove Ori ife why you ban iplegde2 angry angry

Because Nsi-Love is an Old Emotionless Osewa robot that still thinks like a 4yrs Old kid angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19)

What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / BABE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.