Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,316 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (24143 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spot on!

Cc: Nairaland (pseudo-)feminists

Your problems are beyond spiritual undecided

Cc laykorn

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Make una come beat me abi? angry
exactly grin I said it then.
that is the reason behind your faceless dp grin

FEAR ?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
CuteHector!!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kidnapper alert!
it wunt even end there... grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
d tin shock u too .......it shock me to thr ectent say i no fit giv am beta reply....

cc theson.ofmark i hail o

Welcome to my world of intrigues.cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Your problems are beyond spiritual undecided
Cc laykorn
What I do? undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sveen:
Is 'he' a mod or just a long time member.
Long time member
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
@Missclassy, is that u on the pix? Sorry to ask but that lady look so much like my neigbhour back home,she teach in warri.
No offence,am just curious.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
alberto2k:

She better not. . . guys go chop her Raw and pipe her bones angry
I will definitely b on d list.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by charles316: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Simple. It is a man's world. If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

These things were designed by God and no matter how we strive and struggle to break free of this kind of 'streamlining', the system will always be there for the simple reason that it was designed that way by a higher force.

Let me copy some hungry feminist I know.

Cococandy
Victoriabee
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Interesting grin......what part of Delta are you from cos I'm from Delta too.
Ukwuani
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by stephenqueen: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
So ishilove dey fear guyz, she no put her surname and location grin grin
So you no get liver and you go dey form abasha here shocked shocked shocked

In oritse femi voice : Ti awon omo aye ba gba e mu o ma saare gele grin grin grin

No ban me oh angry angry

Question loading.................

I dey come make I finish ma Eba first
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
yorubaboiy:
all of a sudden the interesting weekly interview i used to love bkame so borrrrrriiiiiinnnnmmggggggggg........whyyyyyyyyyy
cc: wristwatch tosyne2much mhizkel ronald4life

[size=13pt]Is it still boring? undecided[/size]
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
plz sum1 telme,

Has daht ßitchclassy fulfilled her promise.?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Ukwuani

Ah!!..... otofe! grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
CC : Ishilove, Ireneony.

[size=13pt]Do you think you can find your soul mate on this forum? [/size]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
dharay99:

it wunt even end there... grin

Is it what I am thinking?cheesy

Please if you eventually catch up with Ishi', give her 12 strokes of the cane...whichever "cane" that is.cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ishilove, how do you cope with
all the female admirers?

And....do you wear pant to sleep?
Female admirers? undecided

NO grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
laykorn:

What I do? undecided

undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Make una come beat me abi? angry
huh...naaa,
Its just gonna b a frndly visi† wid my goons. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
i dnt remember quoting u .
Ishilove , been hearing rumour that you have yansh , how true is that? angry

Do you know how to twerk?

Please don't lie !
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
So ishilove dey fear guyz, she no put her surname and location grin grin
So you no get liver and you go dey form abasha here shocked shocked shocked

In oritse femi voice : Ti awon omo aye ba gba e mu o ma saare gele grin grin grin

No ban me oh angry angry

Question loading.................

I dey come make I finish ma Eba first
grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Here goes my questions cool

Does the life you life on social media in any way different from the life you live out there ? Tell us what you do on nairaland but won't do in real life

In our society, why do you think pressures are mounted on ladies to keep their virginity till marriage, while less pressures are mounted on guys ?

Cc:

Ishilove and Ireneony
yeah! my life on nsocial media is far different from my life in reality.
on social media especially nairaland I behave wild, lousy and aggressive most time, I tend to be free on nairaland cos i try experiment with the other side of me but out there I do things with consciousness.
seriously, social media is one of the best thing
that has happened to us this 21st century. most times I come on nairaland to catch fun, laugh and learn a new thing from different people with different background and culture.

even in this bible it is mandatory for women to keep their virginity.
ask urself this question, why did God choose a virgin to birth Jesus?
this life Is corrupt and people think is a bad thing to be a virgin.
I admired females virgins a lot, I hate it wen a non virgin try to talk down on them e.g virginity is a lack of opportunity" I call that arrant nonsense.
I begin to ask myself this question, why do non virgin talk down on virgins? then again, they are only trying to feel good about themselves just because they lose theirs.
to the virgins in the house I saluate ur courage and determination and God will give u the strength to see throughsmiley Ishilove and Ireneony[/i] [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

this interview is getting more interesting and I give you gbosa grin

rocktation should be next followed by farano. we have to know more about our mod since the program is from romance section.

good job bro cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:
CC : Ishilove, Ireneony.

[size=13pt]Do you think you can find your soul mate on this forum? [/size]
Maybe, maybe not...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by LadyX(f): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Based on your experience on NL and as a mod, what would you advice young/ upcoming bloggers?

Cc Ishilove
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

lol.....its vrrryyyyyyy intresting grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Ah!!..... otofe! grin grin
Aje sir cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by dharay99: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Is it what I am thinking?cheesy

Please if you eventually catch up with Ishi', give her 12 strokes of the cane...whichever "cane" that is.cheesy
I will definitely give d two types of cane u know.

The natural one for banning my account till 2027 angry

Then d 2nd cane to ease d pain of d 1st.(u know wadahmin wink)
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dnt remember quoting u .
I don't remember telling you anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19)

What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / BABE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.