Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life (5466 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Have you ever wonder why many guys often complain that their girlfriends cheat on them, girls are manipulating them or treat them like trash (you can see some of them complaining in Romance section) but the truth is that what these guys are doing are what turn off women, these type of guys are labelled 'nice guy' . But have you also wonder why some guys are very good with women such that women fight for them? It's because they naturally understand how women think and are mostly labelled 'players' .

So who is this nice guy and how is it a syndrome?
If you have ever come across pick up artist books or have read threads written by Charles Nneji, Harddon , Push Play, xxxtedyxxx, ILegend and others,you will notice that they keep warning about been a nice guy and revealing that nice guys sucks. If you are a nice guy that you will never get the girls you want. I am here to tell you that not only are they right but also that being a nice guy is a Syndrome and needs to be treated. Let's define nice guy Syndrome.

Definition
A Nice Guy Syndrome(NGS) is a dating disorder wherein a guy with zero self confidence has a constant need for approval and the personality of a wet mop, who blames his inability to get a girlfriend or hook up on the delusion that he is simply too nice and women only want nice guys .It is actually self-victimization.
It is also a social condition in which the sufferer is a straight male with lots of female friends, but who cannot get a date or get laid to save his life. This is because every woman he meets, he befriends, and then when he tries to advance out of the 'friend zone' into 'boyfriend territory', he gets a speech to the effect of "I can't sleep with you, you're such a good friend, I don't want to risk our friendship" or " let's just be friends".

Symptoms

- insecurity
- codependency
- being too nice
- never disagreeing
- a need to please others
- blaming the friendzone
- fear of rejection
- not knowing how to approach a girl
- unstable self-esteem
- thinking girls should lust for you acting overly nice...
- try to convince girls to like you etc.

Causes

The exact cause of NGS is unknown, though professionals agree a common factor is acting like a gay with no backbone in a competitive dating scene.

Diagnosis

If you think girls constantly friend-zone you and only hook up with bad guys when you're obviously superior because of how super nice and affectionate you are... then you may suffer from NGS.

Risks

- Dying alone
- Friendzones
- Getting used and dumped
- Magazones
- Low self esteem

Treatment

These five therapy will relieve you of this mental syndrome. They are :
1. Realizing that you are the problem and girls are simply not attracted to insecure nice guys .
2. Your doctor can often prescribe you a swift kick in the ass for your balls to drop, which should help develop confidence. Lol. Work towards being an alpha male and project value to yourself.
3. Improving your lifestyle(invest in yourself) and not struggling to impress others, have an attractive personality so that they will flog to impress you.
4. Be sociable( increase your communication skills
5. Be good when talking to girls (this is what pick up artist call, the game). You have to
a. Use humor( teasing, cocky and funny, sarcasm,wordplay etc)
b. Be unpredictable, play hard to get.
c. Create suspense and tension
d. Use push pull method etc

After this therapy you will be an attractive man and will be good with girls.

Thanks for reading.
By : Kalatium

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
No comment! #crap
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017

If this post is intended for just goal of fuckìng a girl, I suggest you think again.

You don't get to be nice and they dislike you, when you nice and they dump you, let them go. You'll see them coming back not because they want to taste dìck varieties ,but because even the play boy they dating they not comfortable and he might throw them away someday.

Even this Nairaland girls with all this voltron they forming want a good guy, ask yourselves why girls pray in MFM,chosen and in all churches to get married? Gone are days when girls dump good guys, they give you space when you have nothing, only to come back when they see you a man, not just a man, a "MAN", don't deceive yourself.

Nice guys finish last.

9 Likes

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
i wonder if those ladies attending shiloh and begging pastors for husbands upandan also need badboys cheesy
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by firstking01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I didn't bother myself to read all those things you put upthere, all i know is....

TeamNiceGuy.

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Watch out!!, them white knights are going to derail your thread.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
LordZero:
Watch out!!, them white knights are going to derail your thread.
Yea, you are right
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
I didn't bother myself to read all those things you put upthere, all i know is....

TeamGoodGuy.
Good u said TeamGoodGuy not TeamNiceGuy

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

Good u said TeamGoodGuy not TeamNiceGuy
TeamNiceGuy...

Modifiedundecided
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

If this post is intended for just goal of fuckìng a girl, I suggest you think again.

You don't get to be nice and they dislike you, when you nice and they dump you, let them go. You'll see them coming back not because they want to taste dìck varieties ,but because even the play boy they dating they not comfortable and he might throw them away someday.

Even this Nairaland girls with all this voltron they forming want a good guy, ask yourselves why girls pray in MFM,chosen and in all churches to get married? Gone are days when girls dump good guys, they give you space when you have nothing, only to come back when they see you a man, not just a man, a "MAN", don't deceive yourself.

Nice guys finish last.

You're not the first to challenge me on this, if you are not interested don't derail the thread
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

You're not the first to challenge me on this, if you are not interested don't derail the thread

Truth is bitter. Your headache fam. The folks who did give a hoot... went that way.
Team nice guy till the end.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by hayzed1090: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hope u have sisters and u will have daughters too... sure u get the point
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Truth is bitter. Your headache fam. The folks who did give a hoot... went that way.
Team nice guy till the end.
Den dis thread is not for people like you who don't want to change. You prefer buying girls gifts , worshipping them and doing whatever they want until they day she dumb you or cheat on you with other guys they you start complaining that women are difficult, they are wicked etc. When the fault is really from you.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:

TeamNiceGuy.
If you can't read it then get off this thread
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

Den dis thread is not for people like you who don't want to change. You prefer buying girls gifts , worshipping them and doing whatever they want until they day she dumb you or cheat on you with other guys they you start complaining that women are difficult, they are wicked etc. When the fault is really from you.

Newsflash, I don't have a gf sorry. I just have my pc and I code and chase money. grin I live a rigid and very rudimentary lifestyle. I just like the kind of person I am. I rather be nice to folks around me, than to be a fucker who wants to have his way. Let her bear the curses and whatever she compounded into her life later. Her headache fam, I just let her go.

Let me ask you, bro,how you gonna feel when someone reads this and mistakenly tries it out on your sisters.. e go good ni? grin

Just something you'd think of... sleep well bro. grin

Girlfriend no be Jollof rice, e nugo.
Be a good boy grin

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
hayzed1090:
Hope u have sisters and u will have daughters too... sure u get the point
What is your point?
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
bbmpin:
No comment! #crap
Just admit it that nice guy sucks
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
lefulefu:
i wonder if those ladies attending shiloh and begging pastors for husbands upandan also need badboys cheesy

Shay if your sister carry boy way day braid hair, smoke skunk, wear dirty jean, em get dark side life, etc come your papa house tell you say she wan marry the guy, you go allow make she marry ba?

The answer na em go answer your question.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Olasco93: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who has nice guy really helped in Nigeria, except when the ladies have explored the explorables and finally decide to make heaven by force-marrying one nice guy with low IQ.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by firstking01(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

If you can't read it then get off this thread
Mr man, in as much as i'm a legit member of nairaland, i have the conjugal right to comment on any thread i deem fit to comment, so, back off my mentionsundecided
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by bitchcrafts: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mmmuah! I lav this post mehn... the writer of this beautigully crafted piece deserves a slurpy bj from a well tended bingo cheesy
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
Mr man, in as much as i'm a legit member of nairaland, i have the conjugal right to comment on any thread i deem fit to comment, so, back off my mentionsundecided
What if importance of the thread to you if all you know is to comment without reading it
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Olasco93:
Who has nice guy really helped in Nigeria, except when the ladies have explored the explorables and finally decide to make heaven by force-marrying one nice guy with low IQ.
Some one sensible is now in the building
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by AfroKnight: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP, you're trying too hard. One day you will make sense...but not today.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by firstking01(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

What if importance of the thread to you if all you know is to comment without reading it
I'm done with you goodnight...you lack simple understanding...if you think i was going contrary to your thread, as the op you are, isit not for you to try and convince me why you think it ain't cool to be a nice guy?...smh.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
AfroKnight:
OP, you're trying too hard. One day you will make sense...but not today.
Why did you say so?
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
firstking01:
I'm done with you goodnight...you lack simple understanding...if you think i was going contrary to your thread, as the op you are, isit not for you to try and convince me why you think it ain't cool to be a nice guy?...smh.
Alright but I ain't trying to convince you
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
True talk op.... Gbayi bro.

Any guy in 2017 who still doesn't understand this concept highlighted by Op is unknowingly lowering his chances of scoring hot babes.

Being overtly nice and failure to show boyfriend potential is the number one reason why many guys get friendzoned.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by 2dice01: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whytelyon:

Newsflash, I don't have a gf sorry. I just have my pc and I code and chase money. grin I live a rigid and very rudimentary lifestyle. I just like the kind of person I am. I rather be nice to folks around me, than to be a fucker who wants to have his way. Let her bear the curses and whatever she compounded into her life later. Her headache fam, I just let her go.

Let me ask you, bro,how you gonna feel when someone reads this and mistakenly tries it out on your sisters.. e go good ni? grin

Be a good boy grin
lemme share you what happened 3days ago seems you dont understand the op
A guy customer always ask for a colleague at my working place but whenever he comes she is either on shift or not around
So on monday he came luckily she was around..i was like 'guy you see the bae wey you dey ask now oya find me something'jokingly
My guy just scope me i was just smilling ..he tried talking to the girl she started giving attitude after about 3mins she rem she want to call somebody then turned to guy to give her money to buy recharge card ...the mumu nice guy gave her i was just laughing..she didnt even say thank you...she just collect the money like its her fathers right...phone number my nice guy no see collect.
What the op is saying is Asslicking wont make a girl love you

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
2dice01:
A guy customer always ask for a colleague at my working place but whenever he comes she is either on shift or not around
So on monday he came luckily she was around..i was like 'guy you see the bae wey you dey ask now oya find me something'jokingly
My guy just scope me i was just smilling ..he tried talking to the girl she started giving attitude after about 3mins she rem she want to call somebody then turned to guy to give her money to buy recharge card ...the mumu nice guy gave her i was just laugh..she didnt even say thank you...she just collect the money like its her fathers right...phone number my nice guy no see collect.

grin

Na their way ma brother. But see, what would you do, be honest? grin girl don collect money from you go do abortion way another guy fire her the belle? grin come day warn you on top say make you no ever call her number again? Abi girl don cheat on you before, come your house, pretend like she's begging you, only for you to leave she come back, Jack your door and move with all your properties,gen set, TV, mattress, upto spoon? grin abi girl way you day date don call boys beat you before? If she hasn't done this, my brother your own still good grin

That one your guy see na small compared to what I've seen or what my friends have seen. But still we let them be. The greatest thing I do is I let their conscience fight them. They'd get married, thoughts of what they did to you,will never leave them. Sometimes many of them end up with broken homes when they don't do things correctly again.

Just relax, I don't want to go into stories, if I do, you'd shed tears. They are all the same my brother but if you serve God, you let them be. No greater judgement than "I dumped this boy for this my boyfriend,look at him today.. if I had known..."

grin I let God fight for me,i don't fight for God. Don't take laws into your hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whytelyon:

Be a good boy grin
That's what I'm saying, you can even see that your nice guy attitude prevented you from having a girlfriend, probably because you are afraid or many other reasons stated above. You have a nice guy Syndrome and you really need this therapy.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
2dice01:
My guy just scope me i was just smilling ..he tried talking to the girl she started giving attitude after about 3mins she rem she want to call somebody then turned to guy to give her money to buy recharge card ...the mumu nice guy gave her i was just laughing..she didnt even say thank you...she just collect the money like its her fathers right...phone number my nice guy no see collect.
What the op is saying is Asslicking wont make a girl love you
Thanks mehn... Being nice to a girl sucks, I have experience it and it's very terrible

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! / In Love With Nigerian Man / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.