Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum (2197 Views)

4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) / Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have been pondering on this for a very long time now why most ladies prefer their fiance or their date to be without a mother, i could recall my late mum (of blessed memory) overheard some ladies discussing in a bus that they pray they find a suitor without a mother, she came back home very bitter, when i inquired about her sudden change of countenance, she then narrated the conversation she heard in the bus. Ladies my question to you now is that why do you perceive mother in-laws as a curse instead of a source of joy and inspiration? Please am eager to know. Keep the comment flowing, matured minds pls.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by temitemi1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by mormoni(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is ur own observation
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Jetjacky(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
because they belief mother in laws always have control over their sons. they forget they would be in that shoe some day undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Jetjacky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
temitemi1:
embarassed embarassed
why you wan cry kwanu cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
mormoni:
This is ur own observation

Not entirely my observation bro, i work closely amongst the female folk and i hear things which make me wonder why ladies of today don't keep a cordial relationship with their mother in-laws.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by mormoni(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerich:

Not entirely my observation bro, i work closely amongst the female folk and i hear things which make me wonder why ladies of today don't keep a cordial relationship with their mother in-laws.
ok
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
because they belief mother in laws always have control over their sons. they forget they would be in that shoe some day undecided
Exactly my thought, they forget they would be prospective mother in-laws someday.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
I wanna hug my mother-inlaw nd buy Hollandis wrapper for her kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by amokeme(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Next time you "observe" the ladies talking, you could just advice them to pray for a lovely mother in-law rather than praying to marry a man without a mother.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:
pls do dear, i really do admire you for that cos ma wifey to be won't hv such an opportunity, it's a rewarding experience.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerich:

pls do dear, i really do admire you for that cos ma wifey to be won't hv such an opportunity, it's a rewarding experience.

xori bout dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
amokeme:
Next time you "observe" the ladies talking, you could just advice them to pray for a lovely mother in-law rather than praying to marry a man without a mother.
true, but most ladies are hell-bent on want they want, i guess you know better.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by amokeme(f): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerich:

true, but most ladies are hell-bent on want they want, i guess you know better.
no I don't
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Brugo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol. Those ladies have forgotten that they'll become mothers - in-law someday.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:

xori bout dat
Tnx swedy, missed her real bad.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerich:
Tnx swedy, missed her real bad.
it apnd recently ?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Brugo:
Lol. Those ladies have forgotten that they'll become mothers - in-law someday.
I tell you bro. My lil bro whom is an Army officer too was in the same shoes, he was dating this sweet yoruba chick, she never took him serious cos she perceived my mum to be a threat, omo, upon the demise of my mum she turned a new leaf, forming love, if i hear! I told d poor boy to port for his dear life.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:

it apnd recently ?
Yes dear, Feb 14, a road accident, i guess henceforth Vals day is gonna be a mourning 1 for me.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by sinaj(f): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
emerich:

Yes dear, Feb 14, a road accident, i guess henceforth Vals day is gonna be a mourning 1 for me.

jeeez! time will do d magic for you dnt worry smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2015
sinaj:

jeeez! time will do d magic for you dnt worry smiley
Tnx dear, u r a darling.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by sinaj(f): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2015
emerich:
Tnx dear, u r a darling.
u r wlc. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by opedaydydx9(m): 2:03am On Jun 08, 2015
An ex once told me, she wanted her mother in law dead before getting married to her man... That changed everything I had fr her... Omo na so I picked race

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2015
opedaydydx9:
An ex once told me, she wanted her mother in law dead before getting married to her man... That changed everything I had fr her... Omo na so I picked race
Hmmmm!!!, The mindset of some ladies needs to be re-oriented, they have so easily forgotten the benefits of a mother in-law.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by opedaydydx9(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2015
emerich:

Hmmmm!!!, The mindset of some ladies needs to be re-oriented, they have so easily forgotten the benefits of a mother in-law.
that's just too evil, such women would wish dre husband dead soonest after marriage or file a divorce
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Sunymoore(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Interesting topic! Woe men easily forget that they'll be in the same shoe someday..
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Sunymoore(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2015
opedaydydx9:
that's just too evil, such women would wish dre husband dead soonest after marriage or file a divorce
So as to get some percentage of the husband's wealth, assuming they are living in US or UK For example.. Some Woe men are worst thing to happen in a man's life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by emerich(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Sunymoore:

So as to get some percentage of the husband's wealth, assuming they are living in US or UK For example.. Some Woe men are worst thing to happen in a man's life
Ladies should just learn to apply the virtue of tolerance, whether they like it or not they still need their mother in-laws input in their respective homes.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
easier said than done.

Pray you don't come across the type of patience ozorkwo.

@topic

Such girls might die before their sons get married too

How To Make Your Boyfriend Find You Interesting

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Girl

Cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Sunymoore(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
emerich:

Ladies should just learn to apply the virtue of tolerance, whether they like it or not they still need their mother in-laws input in their respective homes.
That just the truth
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
emerich:
I have been pondering on this for a very long time now why most ladies prefer their fiance or their date to be without a mother, i could recall my late mum (of blessed memory) overheard some ladies discussing in a bus that they pray they find a suitor without a mother, she came back home very bitter, when i inquired about her sudden change of countenance, she then narrated the conversation she heard in the bus. Ladies my question to you now is that why do you perceive mother in-laws as a curse instead of a source of joy and inspiration? Please am eager to know. Keep the comment flowing, matured minds pls.
Only GOLD DIGGERS has that notion!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
For me I pray that my bf's mum be alive, so I can see the way he treats and interacts with her.
I see it as a pointer in how he will treat my mum, and me.
My two cent though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fear Men! Men Are Scary / Ways For A Woman To Orgasm During Intercourse / When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.