Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Any Igbo Muslim In The House - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Any Igbo Muslim In The House (42587 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / The Only Muslim In Greenland Who Fasts For 21 Hours / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo Muslim In The House by HomoY: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Boller:
Some Igbos don't even know what happen in thier communities. To start with I use to know a guy called ibrahim from Anambra as a student in AnsarUdeen Muslim College Isolo far back in 1990. Right now in my office in Lagos, there 2 brothers Muhammed and Tijani from Orlu in Imo state. I asked them if they converted they said they were born muslims meaning they are from muslim family two of them are brothers from same parents. To cap it all, last sunday (21-06-2015)Ramadan Lecture at Al-usrah in PH was delivered by Igbo man an Islamic Scholar Bro. Okwonkwo. If you need a video send me your whatsapp number I will send to you.

@SNEPCo?
Re: Any Igbo Muslim In The House by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
jcross19:
the spirit in me testify it sir.
Your statements so far says otherwise.
Re: Any Igbo Muslim In The House by olamega(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Christians convert to Muslims in Ondo Town

Not less than 14 Christians on Sunday converted to Muslims in Ondo Town on Sunday, 21st of June, in an annual Ramadan Lecture by The Ansar-rudeen Muslim Society of Nigeria.

The Ramadan Lecture was tittled "where salvation lies". The topic was analytically and comparatively discussed by Islamic scholar, Shiekh Adepoju Yusuff. He gave an instances in the Holy Books; The Bible and The Quran which explain the oneness of God. In Quran: 112v 1-4 the oneness of Allah is explained. In The Bible: Deuteronomy 6v 4-5 and Mark 12v 29-30.
Also he biblically disregarded the claim that Jesus is a son of God. John 13v13, Mark 15v17-18, Exodus 4v22 but he was a Messenger of God John 5v 36-37, John 17v 1-25. Even Jesus Christ says in Mathew 7v21-23.

In his presentation, he gave an instance of the Month of Ramadan in Bible , in Jeremiah 36v9. The places of the five pillars of Islam were also pin-pointed from The Bibble; Isiah 2 v2 and Galathian 4v22-25.

At the end of the lecture, Christians came out in countering the positions but majority of them got convinced.
These are the names of the Christians who met new FAITH (Islam):
Grace changed to Ganiyah, Bukola, a member CAC, changed her to Shukurah, Mary CAC, Akure changed to Mariam, Segun of RCCG to Ismail, Dimeji of Anglican to Ibrahim among other convertees. Allah is one.
Re: Any Igbo Muslim In The House by Yazir01(m): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Losing sins in the Holy month of Ramadan... A must read for every Muslim and Muslimat.

See Here: https://dawahtea./2015/07/06/losing-sins-in-the-month-of-ramadan/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q&A: Islamic Guide To Writing Will / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.