Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? (459 Views)

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by presh247(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2015
I hear of guys/ladies who left the relationships
they've built for years 'cos the other party
cheated. Fine! The deed has been done. He/she
is sorry,really sorry. But your heart is made up.
You still wanna leave. It hurts,I know. But tell
me,what's the probability the next one isn't
gonna be the same?
Re: Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by kakinews: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Who says the next one won't cheat. Well when it comes to cheating also consider the circumstances first before any hasty decisions
Re: Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by presh247(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2015
kakinews:
Who says the next one won't cheat. Well when it comes to cheating also consider the circumstances first before any hasty decisions
hmmm...is it a natural thing to cheat in relationships?
Re: Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Christopher: well u can wait till she cheats you of all your hard earned money
Re: Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2015
what other best reason to quit a relationship other than Infidelity.
Re: Is It Wise To Quit Because He/She Cheated On U? by presh247(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
lol

(1) (Reply)

When You Break Up With Your Boo / [VIDEO] Oritse Femi – Igbeyawo / I Found More Love Storiez Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.