Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi (24979 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Luckygurl(f): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

I can afford to buy you Brighter Grammar 1-3. You need it badly, let me know where to send it.

Lmao!!!
Brighter grammar has gone on extinction, don't know the one in vogue now though grin grin
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kingphilip(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
richybanky:
Baba just fulfil 70% of ur campaign promises, I and d pple I convinced to vote for u will never regret been under d sun or in d rain casting der votes for u...

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
if na to serve nigeria now U no go remember under the sun or in the rain
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by EasternLeopard: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Luckygurl:

Really??
And before concluding on the emboldened, did you seek the mind of God??

The earlier some set of people accept the fact that Buhari will be our president for atleast the next four years, the better it'll be for us all smiley smileysmiley

God never chose King Saul

But

King Saul ruled for more than 20years

Girl I prayed but was never convinced

Did you pray before voting.?
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by tunjiajayi: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
ok.
since Kumuyi has said, it is sign seal and deliver:
1 naira = 1 dullard

wrong!

1 naira = 666,666,666,666.66 biafran shiTlings
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Luckygurl(f): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

God never chose King Saul

But

King Saul ruled for more than 20years

Girl I prayed but was never convinced

Did you pray before voting.?

Lol!!
What makes you think the outcome of saul's kingship will be the same here.

Go back on your knees, you didn't pray well that's why you're not convinced tongue tongue

Didn't even vote at all sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by cbi24: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Pastor please dont talk

These guys are politician ooooo

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by zendy: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
As much as I wish Nigeria well, I already know that Buhari will be a faliure just like all Ngerian presidents before him. Buharis promises are like a one legged man promising to one day defeat Hussein Bolt at the Olympics. You can't fix a House that has a bad foundation. To fix the house,you have to fix the foundation first. Every Nigerian president has failed just like Buhari will fail because they busy trying to fix the house and not the foundation, an exercise in futility.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by menesheh(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Seems you ve seen some visions again?

We are watching him
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Papasmal(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
ok.
since Kumuyi has said, it is sign seal and deliver:
1 naira = 1 dullard

Chai....have been following ur post for awhile,
U never said anything good about Mr Prsident,
I jst wanna ask y?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by AnneMomoh: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Awoofawo:
B

Banner?
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2015
What I hope from this administration is not necessarily cheap fuel ,more roads, or even more social welfare polices.....but an urgent game plan to kickstart Nigeria's journey to industrial development.....via fixing the lights, fixing the railways, and fixing the energy supply....especially ending gas flaring permanently.

Also, something must be done for the people of the Niger Delta....not just the militants, and more must be invested in education...especially vocational and technical education....which is far more essential for providing our manpower/jobs needs. We must spend more on primary heath care....and more on training more teachers, doctors,nurses,technicians, etc.

We must also, as Nigerians realize that we should not be lazy.....as indeed part of the reasons why past administrations are.....and why this one may be....mediocre is because Nigerians are not good citizens. We must stop excusing and start demanding.....demanding for good governance from all our elected officials.....and an end to corruption and stealing.

We may never build utopia.....but we can work towards making things better than they were yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Drabrah(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
akoaki:
These pastors should stop commenting on national issues because they can no longer be trusted as being reliable leaders judging by their antecedents. They are a big part of nigeria's woes.
It's obvious u neva knew anything abt Pet Kumuyi. There's no need 2 join issues wt u!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by mekstaniac(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm sure i'll quote Kumuyi 8 yrs from now. Definitely
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Drabrah(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
imsuboi:
Please tell that scammer to keep quiet. All these Nigerian pastors and their busy body attitude. angry

WHO ASKED YOU? undecided
Well, d journalists asked him. Abi u no read d article ni?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by mogentle(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2015
By God's grace.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by heywhytech1(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
There is nothing to trade for that, he must perform. May God bless the man of God for saying the truth unlike the fake once who said BABA will never rule Nigeria, though they are correct because BABA is not ruling us but he is governing us, May God bless Federal Republic and Heywhyzo.com

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Aufbauh(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
If I am seeing the same thing pastor Kumuyi is seeing then I'm blessed among my generation. I know those hate-filled landlocked cry babies will groan in pain hearing Kumuyi believe on Buhari (the warrior king) administration.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by slydog(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
This is one of the many faults in Deeper life.

Please can someone ask Kumuyi if he prayed to find out if Buhari is God's choice

Kumuyi and Deeper life before you guys draw conclusion, seek the mind of God

Buhari is not God's choice

The way the Israelites rejected the priestly leadership during Samuel's era for kingship leadership, is the way Nigerians did.

Nigerians never consulted God

What also gives you the conviction that Buhari is not Gods choice. Since you decided to quote a bible story, let me also remind you that the children of Is real prospered greatly in Egypt under Pharaoh.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by M4gunners: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Nawao now all the nigeria Pastors want to be a politician.Even people wen say watching TV is a sin.I wonder where he watched the campaign he is talking about.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by intergral(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Justpassingby45:
By borrowing 27million naira laon to pay for his presidential ticket. And after he was manipulated to office he now HAVE about 900million naira cash in his acc. I have NOW beggining to belived that this APC lead administration is going to a harm instead of good to we the masses or better a One Chance Administration. Where they have no remorse in lying. Tufiakwa
Mr man sit down and think at least 5min aday it will do a lot to your life.... Which one chance did you enter? You are already in once chance presently and he is doing his best to get you out of it...... Or Is it your wish for him to fail in rescuing Nigeria from the one chance we are already in?... Will it do you favour for the problems to continue?... Will you be happy to see your young or unborn children grow up in this same nigeria?.... Elections have ended for God sake its no longer APC-PDP...... Its just Nigerian.... I did not say that you should not support any party but bro its too early wait till 2018 and see what he will change before then.... But if nothing is done then we kick him out and try another.... PLEASE promise me that you will start being a Nigerian till 2018 not PDP.... Please am begging you.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by demelza: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Justpassingby45:

Who is this one and what is he saying
He finished you and your family!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Daniel058(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Well I see WF KUMUYI AS A NON CONTRIVERSAL BUT RESPONSIBLE MAN OF GOD WHO HAS THE FEAR OF THE LORD..
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2015
The Gorilla look-alike tax collector also claimed Jesus will come soon since year 1977.... he lied!
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2015
The Gorilla look-alike tax collector also claimed Jesus will come soon since year 1977.... he lied!

However,I believe in Buhari,not because Kumuyi said it.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by uoaenterprise93(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
truely the President shld look at the past mistake the former President has done begin to correct them all.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Ebi89(f): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
akoaki:
These pastors should stop commenting on national issues because they can no longer be trusted as being reliable leaders judging by their antecedents. They are a big part of nigeria's woes.
. He is not just these pastor, he is a real man of God that just said his mind as a citizen of Nigeria. Browse on Pastor W.F kumuyi and U will knw he is not in the category of pastor U are referring to.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Wazzaowner(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2015
imsuboi:
Please tell that scammer to keep quiet. All these Nigerian pastors and their busy body attitude. angry

WHO ASKED YOU? undecided

Anoda Wasted Sperm!!!!.. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by chrizbrain(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2015
i strongly believe that something positive will come out as change that we all hope for. to GOD be the glory, i surely hope for the change.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Ebi89(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
This is one of the many faults in Deeper life.

Please can someone ask Kumuyi if he prayed to find out if Buhari is God's choice

Kumuyi and Deeper life before you guys draw conclusion, seek the mind of God

Buhari is not God's choice

The way the Israelites rejected the priestly leadership during Samuel's era for kingship leadership, is the way Nigerians did.

Nigerians never consulted God
. Haters!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by elsadeq(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't believe president muhammadu buhari had said he will equal 1naira to 1dollar, it's just a mere speculation that has no reliable base, but if anyone has any evidence (in his campaign promises) let him show it.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Rexyl(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2015
His performance in the first hundred days is likely going to be the yardstick. Hope he performs sha for the country to move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / ₦100m Was Paid For My Release - Samuel Uche (Methodist Cleric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.