Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi (24977 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by j1mmy: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
GOD, religion and church are 419 used to capture the mental intelligence of backward Nigerians, since then many of them cannot be forward thinking!

This Kumyi guy and many like him must be laughing every night how he can control the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kingphilip(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
richybanky:

No mind dat yeye nysc anthem grin
DG go add months for u o beta behave well
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by ravgach: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
tete7000:

My brother when a respected man of God concluded that the president and his vice were ordained by God and then went on to use the word 'will', he is inadvertently prophesying. Of course implicit in the prophecy is optimism. Optimism because it has to do with good omen. Maybe our christian men of God need to be discreet in their use of words. I personally would have chosen should/can over will except I distinctly heard from God. My humble submission.

Bros, their is no ambiguity in what the man is trying to say if you had truly read the story with open mind. Do not twist his words. I am sure you will not like someone to twist your words.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by tete7000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
ravgach:

Bros, their is no ambiguity in what the man is trying to say if you had truly read the story with open mind. Do not twist his words. I am sure you will not like someone to twist your words.

Brother, unfortunately I didn't start this argument, you did. You did by helping clarify what the man himself didn't tell you to do and by doing so you unknowingly admitted there is ambiguity. I only took you on from there. So the guilt should be laid on your doorstep, not mine. I hold no bias against the man of God, my argument is with your initial assertion.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by richybanky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
kingphilip:
DG go add months for u o beta behave well
Add month fire, wen I no chop any query
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by joyandfaith: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
has delivered them now? stop meddling in worldly affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.