Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (17311 Views)

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) / ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity / What You Need To Know About Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by VOR(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
DaSlEek:

VOR nd Akolawole this goes to you because you are the Imigration advisers in the house.
I applied for student Visa last year september and was refused. stating that: whilst you have evidence of fund, you have not indicated evidence of their origin, the documents (financial) you have shown largely stands in isolation in the absence of your sponsors business, income or the origin of these funds. the account was my uncles, and so we decided to use his savings account with a balance of 3million, I had paid 600 pounds out of my 1000pounds college fee for a computer course of one year in London and also paid 200pounds to book a hostel, I was also refused again in December, I decided to go for an account in my dad's name you know of course how, with a balance of 9million and the same story but this time saying that I didnt explain why I choose the course and bla bla bla, Recently I applied again this time with another Mortagage acct and my personal acct of a balance of 400k and they said the same old story, I had been given rights to appeal all these while but i kept on applying, this time i want to apeal.
I need your advice, I have a family friend in the UK who had been there for about 15 years now and I want to know of what help would they be in my securing a student visa , Do I need to apply to another school? Do I use the same Passport? what documents do I need from them, I am badly in need of this I would appreciate your help as you have been helping on this wonderful thread .reply me on toluadepoyigi1@yahoo.com

which is better a college or a University?

You raise several issues here and I feel it may be of benefit not only to you but others who come here if I answered them in public.
I hope you don't mind.

Unfortunately because of your history of applications and refusals in sucha short space of time it is unlikely that you will be granted a visa unless your circumstances change radically. I feel the only option for you is to appeal and allow the Independent adjudicator look at things.

When applying for a student visa the fact you produce a bank statement showing a healthy balance is not in itself sufficient. As you can see the British HC would also want to know the origin of these funds. So for example did you provide evidence of what your uncle did for a living? Are these funds saved from his salary or his business that he does. The British HC may not tell you but they will like to know that anyone sponsoring a student in the UK has the means and ability to sponsor that student not just with the initial deposit but after that as well if necessary.

Funding is therefore one aspect. You must also be able to explain in brief why it is that you wish to do the course you are doing. How will this course benefit you on return to Nigeria, what qualification will you obtain? You must also show an ability to be able to do the course academically.e.g do you have the requisite qualifications to undertake the course. Also why have you decided to spend possibly thousands of pounds in the UK doing this course when perhaps an identical or similar course is available in Nigeria for a fraction of the cost? In considering this they will wish to know something of your economic background. Are you from a rich family or you just de manage for Naija? Are you being sponsored by an organisation or the funds are all your own?

The fact you have a family friend in the UK will be of no benefit unless perhaps they are economically sound and willing to sponsor you?That then begs the question why didn't you use them as sponsors in the first place?
Contact the school and see if they are willing to defer your admission for a year. Any school you enrol in must be approved by the dept. of education. Some people are under the misconception that once refused the best thing to do is throw away the passport and apply with a new one. DONT they are not stupid and will know if you have applied before if you try deception like this and are caught then you can forget about it permanently.

This of course is just an overview of things to be mindful of, hope it helps.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Chxta(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2006
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
@VOR

Thanks but be very brief so that members could consume your advise easily.

Cheers

@Dasiek

I dont have anything to add to what my "Boss" had said.

1) I have seen one man lodging £50,000 in his savings account to fool the visa officer but the application was refused beacuse ECO dont know the origin of the money?

Ques:

1) Did you use the same sponsor throughout?

2) Did you present Company bank account or Personal account?

3) Is there any gap between your education?

So many questions to ask you.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by ojuri: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2006
akolawole,u are the consultant in the house,please i need your advise on this,i applied for uk student visa in august this year and my application was rejected on the balance of probabilities that the sponsor account i used stands in isolation in the absence of the source of the money,or origin,this was despite the fact that i submmitted alongside with this account,his payslips,tax clearance and a letter from him stating his intention to sponsor,right now i am about to reapply again,since the school has given me a new letter of admmission for january.i am thinking of using my sponsor fixed deposit account which has substantial million on it fixed.my sponsor is discussing the possibilities of of getting a letter from his bank that the fixed deposit is a education trust fund for his dependants,would this arrangements works out secondly he is planning to get a letter from his employer stating his salary and the position in the company,
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by ojuri: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2006
akolawole can i have ur e-mail for futher advise mine is santadio4real@yahoo.com
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by DaSlEek(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
Thanks Akolawole
Ans:
1. NO I didnt use the same sponsor throughout. First and second applications ,I used my uncle as a sponsor. then the third one and fourth I used My dad as a sponsor with a , bank account(Not his)

2.They were all Personal Accounts. and the last one was a mortgage account.

3.Yes I finished secondary school 2002.and due to Jamb whatever I hadnt been in the university but being thru some computer programs.

Please Akolawole ask me all the neccessary questions I need your advice here.I want to apply on a new basis, New school new course, New sponsor that has been in the UK for atleast 15 years.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2006
DaSlEek:

Thanks Akolawole
Ans:
1. NO I didnt use the same sponsor throughout. First and second applications ,I used my uncle as a sponsor. then the third one and fourth I used My dad as a sponsor with a , bank account(Not his)

2.They were all Personal Accounts. and the last one was a mortgage account.

3.Yes I finished secondary school 2002.and due to Jamb whatever I hadnt been in the university but being through some computer programs.

Please Akolawole ask me all the neccessary questions I need your advice here.I want to apply on a new basis, New school new course, New sponsor that has been in the UK for atleast 15 years.

1) Livingin UK for 100 years does not guarantee a credible UK sponsor. A UK cleaning Supervisor for 25 years can never never sponsor a student, i am not saying your relation is a Cleaner. In fact, a UK phamacist with loads of overheads will not be able to solely sponsor a Student visa application.

2) Recall the Student Questionnaire on gaps between education, did you submit letters to show that you've gone through computer programs.

3) Are you saying, you've applied 4 times?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by DaSlEek(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
1.As to work they are doing fine. with good income.I dont know exactly how much sha

2.Yes I saw the student questionaire.and I also Submitted my Computer training certificates.

3.Yes I have applied 4 times.

Any chances again?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by VOR(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2006
Daslek,

Let me be honest with you my brother.

I really don't think you will be successful the 5th time around.
If you really feel your applications in the past have been sound
then I suggest you consider appealing rather than throwing
away more visa application money.

There will need to be a radical change in your circumstances
for the High Commission to reverse their previous decisions.

If however you still feel it worthwhile going ahead, then in
addition to the advice I have given you as well as that of my
"oga patapata", (Akolawole) read the thread on Uk Education Scam,
and in particular the advice given by Blue2.

Good luck.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
@VOR

Truely its difficult for him but he can give it a go but he must be ready for the full fledge appeal this time.

@Dasiek

Please make sure you explore all the advice given but be ready to appeal.

And stay away from Lagos lawyers.

All the best.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by andre5(f): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ DaSlEek are u nuts to have applied 4 times? I’m gonna give u a simple advice STOP APPLYING. The BHC will not give u a visa if u are going to study a non-degree program, that means if u want to go to the UK to study for a HND, HNC, a Foundation Degree, any Diploma or computer program you will not get a Visa, unless u are been sponsored by a multi-national company or a big company in Nigeria on a short non-degree course and u have to work for the company. But of course the embassy will not tell u that they just want to keep collection ur money.

So if u still want to study in the UK u have to get a university and apply for a BSc programme. But I doubt the BHC will give u anyway because u already have a big file with them now. To apply again u have to get a new identity; new name, new weac/neco, new passport, pay your tuition & accommodation in full. Good luck. grin
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by andre5(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hey @Akolawole what’s up? Don’t know if u still remember me. I didn’t get visa after 12 weeks, that’s how long my application took, the reason they gave was that “my passport did not represent my true travel history”, I have been to India a couple of time so I guess these guys spent all this time trying to find out where and why I went to India rather than just asking me. They even suggested that I could be some kind of terror threat! I went to India not Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Anyway I know that I should be appealing this decision because its ridiculous I even paid my tuition and accommodation in full, but I will reapply and submit all my air tickets I went to India with and document of where I went to if I’m refused again then I’m appealing.

You can please add any advice u have for me, I see you’re the visa consultant for Nairaland. wink
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by DaSlEek(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
Thanks All (Akolawole,VOR,andre5) I think I would have to apply on a new basis, New school,New identity cos my past application as I can see it now cant be appealed against.But andre5 one more thing, If I am aplying to a university in the UK I would have to start with the Foundation programme becos i cant be adimitted into any programme with my O'levels Or what do you think? and is paying in full mandatory?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by VOR(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
DaSlEek:

Thanks All (Akolawole,VOR,andre5) I think I would have to apply on a new basis, New school,New identity because my past application as I can see it now can't be appealed against.But andre5 one more thing, If I am aplying to a university in the UK I would have to start with the Foundation programme because i can't be adimitted into any programme with my O'levels Or what do you think? and is paying in full mandatory?

New identity

Assuming you do fool the BHC into giving you
a visa in your new identity what name will get your degree in?
If you get it in your false identity what use will it be to you when
all your other certificates and forms of id show a different name.

Anyway, I have it on good authority that the UK govt. may soon
introduce fingerprinting at embassies. That will put paid to people like you.

Some people desperate sha. sad sad sad
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 5:24am On Oct 07, 2006
andre5:

Hey @Akolawole what’s up? Don’t know if u still remember me. I didn’t get visa after 12 weeks, that’s how long my application took, the reason they gave was that “my passport did not represent my true travel history”, I have been to India a couple of time so I guess these guys spent all this time trying to find out where and why I went to India rather than just asking me. They even suggested that I could be some kind of terror threat! I went to India not Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Anyway I know that I should be appealing this decision because its ridiculous I even paid my tuition and accommodation in full, but I will reapply and submit all my air tickets I went to India with and document of where I went to if I’m refused again then I’m appealing.

You can please add any advice u have for me, I see you’re the visa consultant for Nairaland. wink

I am not a visa conultant but i am just sharing little i know about the subject.

I remembered you.

1) What do you mean by their suggestion? Do they tell you that verbally or in black and white.

I very much doubt UK people putting that(suggestion) on paper. Never!
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by ojuri: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2006
@ Akolawole and VOR, pls there is still one thing you guys should asist in explaining in detail,what does the BHC means when one submmitts a sponsor account and was refuse based on the fact that the evidence of the financial documents stands in isolation , despite submmitting alongside payslips,and bank statements , would a letter from ones sponsor showing his annual salary and post will suffice? (2)is it true that as at time of application the total cost of tuition and maintenance cost must be present in the sponsors account (liquid cash) as at time of application even if the average balance for the last six months has been in the average of 400k, (3) how true is the information that there is embargo on student visa to uk from nigeria till june next year, pls kindly attend to this
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by DaSlEek(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2006
Well VOR what do you sujest I do then?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by madeworite(f): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2006
it's true ooo , i also need a detail advise i was denied student visa in august for the fact that the account information i submmited in absence of evidence of my sponsors income or origin of the funds this is after submitting payslips of my sponsor pls i need advise since i am about to submitt a new application for january intake
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by andre5(f): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2006
DaSlEek:

Thanks All (Akolawole,VOR,andre5) I think I would have to apply on a new basis, New school,New identity because my past application as I can see it now can't be appealed against.But andre5 one more thing, If I am aplying to a university in the UK I would have to start with the Foundation programme because i can't be adimitted into any programme with my O'levels Or what do you think? and is paying in full mandatory?
Hey @DaSlEek, u serious? I was joking about the identity thing. What I was trying to say is that the fact that u have applied four time to some people show how committed & serious you are about this, but to those nutty ECO it show questionable desperation to enter the UK. The fact is u will never be given a visa to study in the UK until you satisfactorily shown them you can afford it and your sole purpose is to study. Even I question your motive now that you bought into this new identity thing, not to talk of those nutty ECO. My advice to you is to for get about the UK, who tha heck are they anyway, change your identity because of them no way. Why don’t you try Ireland, Canada, u even stand a better chance with the U.S. now.

one more thing, if people on this board won’t say it I will, because I believe I’m old enough to be your big sis, you say you finished sec school in 2002, you should be in at least year 1 of a local university or polytechnic, what have you been doing? And don’t give that JAMB excuse. those nutty ECO will be asking the same question. I just hope your desire to go abroad has not become some sort of an obsession, because it could cloud judgment and ones reality, its like you put all your eggs in one basket and focus on nothing else while your mates strive on, before you know it you’ve spent all this time trying to get into a university abroad when you could have graduated from one here, and the bulk of students going to the UK for study are mainly for Msc or 1 year Bsc top-up programmes leading to Msc, not year one Bsc or computer programmes. Now I’m speaking from experience, so you better take time and think about what exactly you’re doing with your time and get your act together. Good luck.

-------------
@Akolawole no they did not say that in black and white, they said I could not explain my visit to volatile region, I went to the Indian part of Kashmir, I know India and Pakistan are at war over it, but I was just a tourist, there where British people there too. Don’t know what this has to do with my application; anyway I still have the tour company documents from India, and hotel receipts. I will reapply.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by deeMac: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi Nairalander, I want to ask any person who works in a bank exactly what kind of information they give the British High commission about one’s bank statement. I’m asking because I recently applied for a student visa together with a friend same course same school, my mum was my sponsor we paid 50% of tuition and submitted her personal bank statement with a balance of 3.7Million, now my friend manage to raise 50% of his tuition and paid it used his dad as sponsor, now his dad bank statement had a balance of 500k and in the last six months the highest amount ever in the statement was 600k and it had a very low deposit frequency. Now he took this bank statement to a document forger in Lagos Island, who some how got hold of his banks papers and created another identical bank statement, but this one was inflated, same bank, same account number, bogus large deposits and had a balance of 7million. I told him he will be caught but he told be that all the high commission asks from banks was if the bank account exited.
Now the strange thing was he got the visa and I did not, and I was even accused of inconsistencies in by bank statement, which is kind of funny because mine is authentic. So I’m kind of curious as to how exactly he pulled this off. What information do banks give about one’s bank statement? Anyone?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by DaSlEek(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2006
Thnx big sis 4 da advise! am not puttin all my eggs in 1 basket.i am currently runnin a diploma programme in one of our private universities.am also enrolled in an ICT trainin school. jus wanted to get quality education dats why i applied to d UK.big sis do u think i av a beta chance in any of d schengen countries despite my UK refusal? I Need some advise
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2006
QUOTE FROM ANDRE

@ DaSlEek are u nuts to have applied 4 times? I’m going to give u a simple advice STOP APPLYING. The BHC will not give u a visa if u are going to study a non-degree program for a HND, HNC, a Foundation Degree, any Diploma or computer program you will not get a Visa, unless u are been sponsored by a multi-national company or a big company in Nigeria on a short non-degree course and u have to work for the company.

Thats not true ma.

You can even go to United Kingdom private primary school grin
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2006
QUOTE FROM DAESLK

hnx big sis 4 da advise! am not puttin all my eggs in 1 basket.i am currently runnin a diploma programme in one of our private universities.am also enrolled in an ICT trainin school. jus wanted to get quality education that is why i applied to d UK.big sis do u think i av a beta chance in any of d schengen countries despite my UK refusal? I Need some advise

Brother,

Please dont be desperate for this abroad abroad thing.

You will be suprised when you visit these Shengen countries

Get yourself prepared for the final student application.

Be ready for the appeal.

BHC may ask you to come for interview.

Good luck.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
i ain't really knowledgable on this sort of ish but my advice is to check this two articles out. they will be very very helpful:

http://orenotes..com/2006/08/visiting-embassy.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/reuben-abati/a-nigerian-girl-and-her-edinburgh.html, make sure you read the readers response here. they spoke the truth and talked sense into Mr Abati
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2006
@VOR
@AKOLAWOLE

hi there inhouse 'consultants'

well this is a bit off topic but here goes
my cousin is in the UK on WHM visa it will expire in december, she applied for a student visa and was refused they asked her to come back to nigeria and apply from here. she's skeptical about being given whilst in Lagos since she still wnts to stay in the UK. Coming back to Nigeria and looking for a job isn't high on her options becasue through work she's supporting her mum and siblings coupled with the fact that she has been out of school for 7 years with no post graduate degree

Any advice on companies that would give work permits?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2006
salsera:

my cousin is in the UK on WHM visa it will expire in december, she applied for a student visa and was refused they asked her to come back to nigeria and apply from here. she's skeptical about being given whilst in Lagos since she still wnts to stay in the UK. Coming back to Nigeria and looking for a job isn't high on her options becasue through work she's supporting her mum and siblings coupled with the fact that she has been out of school for 7 years with no post graduate degree

Any advice on companies that would give work permits?

1) By WHM, do you mean Working Holiday Visa or hihly skilled migrant programme?

2) Companies dont just give work permits to anyone in UK.

Before they could give the permit, it must be establish that ;

1) No British citizen or European nationals is qualify or interested in the job AND

2) The proffession in question belongs to short application category. TOO BAD NURSES HAD BEEN REMOVED FROM THE REGISTER
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2006
akolawole

please clarify what you mean by 'short application category' ?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2006
salsera:

akolawole

please clarify what you mean by 'short application category' ?

Sorry ma,

Shortage occupation category.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2006
still dont get what that means shortage occupation category

what's that
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Akolawole(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2006
Shortage Occupations are the one they actually need

They are as follows;

1) Railway Engineers:

• Railways Planner or Engineer
• Railways Modeller
• Railway Track Design or Permanent Way Engineer
• Communications Engineer
• Power Supply Engineer or Electrification Engineer

2) Structural/Bridge Engineers:

• Structural Engineer
• Infrastructure Engineer or Buildings Engineer
• Bridge Engineer or Highways Structural Engineer

3) Transportation and Highways Engineers:

• Traffic Engineer or Transport Planner
• Transport Modeller or Transport Planner
• Traffic Signal Engineer
• Highways Design Engineer or Highways Planning Engineer
• Highways Maintenance Engineer

4) Ground Engineering:

• Geoenvironmental Engineer
• Geotechnical Engineer
• Geological Advisor
• Geological Analyst
• Geological Associate
• Geological Engineer
• Geologist / Hydrogeologist
• Geology / Reservoir Engineer
• Geomechanics Engineer
• Geophysical Specialist
• Geophysicist
• Geoscientist
• Geosupport Engineer
• Engineering Geologist
• Ground Engineer
• Contaminated Land Specialist

5) Healthcare occupations:

Doctors:

• Salaried GP's

6) Dentists:

• Salaried General Dental Practitioners
• Salaried Assistant Dentists
• Salaried Vocational Dental Practitioner
• Consultants in Dental Specialities

7) Consultant posts in the following specialist areas:

• Accident & Emergency
• Additional Dental Specialities
• Anaesthetics
• Cardiology
• Cardiothoracic Surgery
• Chemical Pathology
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Clinical Neurophysiology
• Clinical Oncology
• Clinical Radiology
• Dermatology
• Endocrinology & Diabetes Mellitus
• Endodentics
• Forensic Psychiatry
• Gastroenterology
• General Adult Psychiatry
• General Internal Medicine
• General Surgery
• Genito-urinary Medicine
• Geriatric Medicine
• Haematology
• Histopathology
• Immunology
• Infectious Diseases
• Intensive Care Medicine
• Medical Microbiology & Virology
• Medical Oncology
• Neurology
• Neurology
• Neurosurgery
• Nuclear Medicine
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Occupational Health
• Old Age Psychiatry
• Opthalmology
• Oral & Maxillo-facial Surgery
• Orthodontics
• Otolaryngology
• Paediatric Cardiology
• Paediatrics
• Palliative Medicine
• Plastic Surgery
• Psychotherapy
• Public Health Medicine
• Rehabilitation Medicine
• Renal Medicine
• Respiratory Medicine
• Rheumatology
• Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery
• Urology

9) General:

• Audiologist
• Audiological Scientist
• Clinical Psychologist
• Dietician
• Occupational Therapist
• Pharmacists
• Pharmacy Technician
• Pre-Registration Cytogeneticists
• Senior Physiotherapist
• Speech & Language Therapist
• Social Worker
• State Registered Scientists in Cytogenetics
• Biomedical Scientist / Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer (MLSO)
• Qualified HPC Registered Diagnostic & Therapeutic Radiographers, including Ultrasonographers

10)Other occupations:

• Actuaries
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by ojuri: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ akolawole,please leave salsera alone and attend to this urgently
i want to reapply for a uk student visa in december after being refuse in august ,i am expecting my university to send me a new letter of deferment ianytime from now,my problem is though my uncle (sponsor) works in a good multinational company in nigeria with about 10million as annual pay,his current account has not been bouyant for the past 6months(ranges between (400k-200k) in first weeek of december he is expecting 6million confirmed into the account being various allowances accrued to him,my question is would the consular not query such a huge amount(though we are planning to include an intranet mail that confirmed the payment from his account dept),because i had initially applied with a fixed deposit cert of 17million in august but was rejected because the cosular believes the money stands in isolation in absence of the evidence of my sponsors bussines or origin of this funds,this is despite my inclusion of my sponsor payslips for 6months,and a copy of his ID card, please i need your advice urgently
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2006
@akolawole

i understand now
thanks, will let her know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unn Admission / Brief History Of Children’s Day / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.