Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (17314 Views)

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) / ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity / What You Need To Know About Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2007
hi,am bukky4real,vor and everone i need advice,i was recently denied student visa ,i used my uncle as sponspor,he owns a busineess enterprise into pertoleum products,he gave me his statyement of acct,incoporatn of business,receipts booklets,invoices,letter of sposporship.i was denied on d basis dat there was no evidence of his monthly income,and financial commtment 2 his wife and 2small kids,am appealing now,want to reapply in november with d same documents,but wiil get all wat the ECO SAID I DIDNT PUT,PLS ADVISE ME IF ITS OK.MY EMAIL bukolaNIYAN@YAHOO.COM
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2008
Hi Nairalanders.

Does your cover letter to support your application really matter? At times these people refuse based on sheer Prejudice and racial bias, stating reasons like they are not satisfied on the genuineness of your fat account balance even though the account has got a good history. How can a ECO conclude that he is not satisfied on the genuineness of an account without confirming with your bank? Anyway, if you write a strong - worded letter protesting against such a bias decision and provide new evidence to state the origin of funds in your account and re-apply immediately, is there any chance that your strong worded cover letter might be really taken into consideration to give you the visa?
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Ndeedee: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2008
Na wa O.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Ndeedee: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2008
E nor easy O.
Re: Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies by Kelebabaj: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys pls id like to ask some questions based on the reason for my Uk visitors visa refusal.

1. They complained about unexplained deposits to my account: I checked this out and the only other deposit I could find were atm reversal deposits for 10k each in two different occasions, rev was even included as description on the statement.

2. They complained about my monthly expenditure being 60k, reason was I had varying withdrawals btw 40-70k, so I chose 60k as an estimate.. was I supposed to stick to a particular figure to withdraw every month? Say exactly 50k.

3. My salary is 400k and I stated that I would be spending 300k in the UK, they said that they are not convinced I’ll be able to cater to my needs and accommodation in the Uk.. mind you, I already got an invitation letter that clearly states I’ll be accommodated by family.

They ended this by saying there is no right to appeal or administrative reviews so how am I supposed to explain all of these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unn Admission / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / Post-utme @ Ospoly Iree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.