Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves (9311 Views)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by PointB: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
... and there is huge gas reserve in Imo State, as well as coal in Enugu. Pay no mind to haters!

2 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by chimerase2: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
that's why igbos are so stupid and will continue to be stupid. Sore losers.
wit ua pathetic insult and unnecessary provocation u hv proved ua doubters right grin
Omo yoruba ni e grin

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by meccuno: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Who dash igbo people oil? Oh you mean palm oil or vegetable oil? Stop deceiving yourselves you useless yeebos. Stop using the fact that you have oil that cannot even power barber's generator to console your useless selves. I so badly want you people to break out. You igbos are a nuisance, parasites and surplus to requirrment in Nigeria. You igbos belong to the dustbin of history. Bunch of bloody noise makers and sore losers. I won't be surprised if you guys call me a Yoruba man cos anyone who's not igbo is yoruba to you guys. A tribe of thieves. The criminal class of Nigeria.

P.S I'm not Yoruba.
even Edo man dey claim levels.....Lolz...igbo people don suffer

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by FKO81(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
disumusa:
any writte up you see now is yoruba. The hausa are not lazy any more, let me tell you ibo has became last as a result of hatred fouth class citizen because ss are even more recon with by f.g than ibo, listing to buhari speach he said he wanted more development in ss while he did not mention se .
We are not asking for hand out, we effective use our God's given talents to develop our communities, I asked you yeaterday after been in power for many years what is the state of northern economy abokii? Almajari, terrorists, contagious illness, high illitracy rate , poverty etc so what is the point holding on to power while those you govern fair better than you, more civilized, more educated and good standard of living. Your kinsmen live like wild animals

4 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahahah e don pain am ooooo

bloody osu sef de claim Igbo when your fellow Igbo de find you to sacrifice der dumb gods
I will ignore u grin

I know why

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
new2020:

I'll prove you wrong just has we have proved you wrong that SW are most educated, SW has highest number of professors, e.t.c. And, We shall continue to do this with facts and not mere unsubstantiated posts.

Below chart details producing states from most to least. Ondo is the least producing state of all producing states.

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by meccuno: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vorp:

lol,did you go to school?
go and ask your father that question....I wasn't expecting a kid like you to know......if your father doesn't know,then use google.....as wise as solomon was,he still asked for advice from God....
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
meccuno:
even Edo man dey claim levels.....Lolz...igbo people don suffer
thunder fire you and your father. You wan compare Edo and igbo. Edos are million times better than igbos. Did Edos start a war and lose? Have you heard of Edos crying of marginalization?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
What's it with oil you people are shouting about, shebi we have cocoa in southwest. Our economy will be the biggest with cocoa grin

2 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by chimerase2: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
One edo man wit one LGA is comparing it wit de ibos dat hv 5 states wit minors in oda state like rivers akwa ibom delta benue kogi even edo state kwa kwa gan. grin

Awon ashewo ten kobo shocked grin
Kai illiteracy is a disease grin

2 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by SOUNDKING: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Tell him bros!......Soundking with his motormouth! wink
lol, nwane u no well, am not being motormouthed, is just that we need to tell those ofe-mmanu people to try another divisive strategy.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by SOUNDKING: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
disumusa:
any writte up you see now is yoruba. The hausa are not lazy any more, let me tell you ibo has became last as a result of hatred fouth class citizen because ss are even more recon with by f.g than ibo, listing to buhari speach he said he wanted more development in ss while he did not mention se.
give your developement to your almajiris and your lazy ass, we never depended on it, meanwhile chechout what i told you earlier, the most Educated man in your land cannot match our worst illitrate in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by SOUNDKING: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. Igbos are really stupid and will always continue to be. So every non igbo person is yoruba? My native food ain't amala but pounded yam and Egusi soup. Akpu wen dey smell na u dey say dey make u vibrant? No wonder all igbos I've met stink.
you need a brain pannel-beater.

2 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by IGBOSON2: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
SOUNDKING:
lol, nwane u no well, am not being motormouthed, is just that we need to tell those ofe-mmanu people to try another divisive strategy.

^^^I know....just lighthearted banter! wink

2 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by xtervaganza(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
I will ignore u grin

I know why
i know why too, cos youre running from your fellow animal yeebos who want to sacrifice you as an osu
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Bobbystanley(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
SOUNDKING:
udo dili gi,ezinwa Igbo ji eme onu. Ana emekwa?.

Nnam udo di
Ke ije?

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you need a brain pannel-beater.
same as your father.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anioma has oil and we are so going with Biafra

3 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
FKO81:

We are not asking for hand out, we effective use our God's given talents to develop our communities, I asked you yeaterday after been in power for many years what is the state of northern economy abokii? Almajari, terrorists, contagious illness, high illitracy rate , poverty etc so what is the point holding on to power while those you govern fair better than you, more civilized, more educated and good standard of living. Your kinsmen live like wild animals

Gbam!
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Whether SS joins Biafra to form Lower Niger or they go their way to form Niger Delta Republic, it doesn't change the fact that the SS and SE have similar interests and are going to work together.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
meccuno:
go and ask your father that question....I wasn't expecting a kid like you to know......if your father doesn't know,then use google.....as wise as solomon was,he still asked for advice from God....
Stop talking shit.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin Biafra really scares the hell out of the other people o, they are trying so hard to discourage other SSners and SEners from putting their feet down and taking hold of their destiny.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:
... and there is huge gas reserve in Imo State, as well as coal in Enugu. Pay no mind to haters!

Good!
There is agricultural prowess in Anioma
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rose2014:

FYI most of those guys on nl that claim SS are not SSners. It's mostly ewedu eaters that do that with their fake monikers.
They've bn bursted times without number

They're just scared of what will happen to them should SS/SE merge n secede

u re D Most foolish Person on Planet Earth, I Swear, so if an Edo man Go against Biafra he is yoruba. if an Itskeri goes against Ur silly Biafra e his Yoruba ?.

keep fooling urself, we all sha see, Ediot tat Harz not move from SE saying trash, give me proof of Any Non-igbo southerner supporting ur stupid dream... FOOL

@ mulattoclaro bro learn to ignore this parasites, dey know nothing, just let dem leave in deceit, wen the time comes we shall know who is who, or u think Asari go carry my itskeke man go join 1 greedy group ?... mulattoclaro leave dem jor
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Who dash igbo people oil? Oh you mean palm oil or vegetable oil? Stop deceiving yourselves you useless yeebos. Stop using the fact that you have oil that cannot even power barber's generator to console your useless selves. I so badly want you people to break out. You igbos are a nuisance, parasites and surplus to requirrment in Nigeria. You igbos belong to the dustbin of history. Bunch of bloody noise makers and sore losers. I won't be surprised if you guys call me a Yoruba man cos anyone who's not igbo is yoruba to you guys. A tribe of thieves. The criminal class of Nigeria.

P.S I'm not Yoruba.

In your mind, Igbos are this bad and yet you desperately want to remain in the same country with us.
Is there a man as confused as you are on planet earth?
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

u re D Most foolish Person on Planet Earth, I Swear, so if an Edo man Go against Biafra he is yoruba. if an Itskeri goes against Ur silly Biafra e his Yoruba ?.

keep fooling urself, we all sha see, Ediot tat Harz not move from SE saying trash, give me proof of Any Non-igbo southerner supporting ur stupid dream... FOOL

Do you think it is every Igbo man that supports Biafra/lower niger / Niger delta republic? No!

That is the same way that not all non-igbo southerners oppose Biafra and NDR.

The politically sound non-igbo southerner knows he is better off with the Igbos than with the Hausa-fulani.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
fr3do:

In your mind, Igbos are this bad and yet you desperately want to remain in the same country with us.
Is there a man as confused as you are on planet earth?
thunder fire you. Who told I want them to remain? They should going as soon as possible. I'll be the happiest man the day biafra is declared.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by mulattoclaro(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@ mulattoclaro bro learn to ignore this parasites, dey know nothing, just let dem leave in deceit, wen the time comes we shall know who is who, or u think Asari go carry my itskeke man go join 1 greedy group ?... mulattoclaro leave dem jor
God bless you. These igbos are so foolish. God forbid. Any child of mine who marries or dates an igbo person will be disowned by me.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Chiaka(f): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
nonaira:
Everybody knows that. The whole "Igbo wants our oil" started from Yoruba media propaganda as usual during Biafra war to try and get SS groups to join them. After the war, that same statement transcribed for awhile until the owners of oil plots in SS names stated emerging. Ever since then, the whole "Igbo wants our oil" has reduced dramatically. Excluding Edo and iteskiri, you'll rarely hear that from any SS group. Ijaws were included as well but according to all the sh1t my cousin has been telling me lately they changed. Anyway, Even from what I heard from my cousin back home, ever since GEJ lost the propaganda lies Yoruba told during Biafra war to minority groups is literally coming off ppl eyes like tears... it's ridiculous the type of conversation going on over there according to him. It's like an awareness wake up going on down there at least according to him. it's ridiculous.

That's how it's easy to find out a Yoruba attache by force on this forum. Anytime they claim "I'm SS, Igbo wants our oil" is how you instantly know they are fake or Edo ( excluding igbanke), etc. Those ppl are just doing exactly the same propaganda of the past so believe them at your own perile. Honestly, I don't understand why SE constantly, emphasis on CONSTANTLY falls for those Yoruba people propaganda and hold onto it as pure water. Notice noone is even trying to tell you ppl anything else. Even my black@ss have stopped trying to tell una the same damn thing repeatedly. I still cannot fathom how a group that pride themselves as been well traveled listen to shit an untraveled, backwards tribe telk you about another region or when they shield them selves pretending to be that region yet you guys Fall for it. It's really ridiculous to me. I personally see Yoruba people as the devil's spawn. The children of hate, satanic evilness, a worthless community that in honesty is a shame not just to Africa but to Earth entirely so I rarely care one bit of sh1t coming out the devil's mouth, never did, never will but I'm still trying to figure why SE does. It is a mystery to me.

By the way, this is not an attack to SE Igbos. Obviously if you know me, you know it's not an attack. I'm just ranting off on something I noticed. I know I joined this forum specifically to defend and change the image SE Igbo had on Anioma thanks to propaganda BS Yoruba spread of here. Although I was able to do as I wanted especially for Asaba, but I noticed anytime a Yoruba masquerade him or herself as any Anioma group, instantly SE igbos gangs up and in some cases attacking the group and immediately believing the impo is who he claims he is. I understand its as defense to what those devilish, disgusting, evil people called Yoruba do but as someone that's being fighting to fix those image, to see that shows your work futile. Mind you I'm fucking anioma, your f2king twins , now i I imagine what other groups are feeling. Even my best friend joined NL to defend his ppl when Yoruba masquerade as his ppl to insult SE. I recalled what he told me few days ago actually was how no matter how much he screams and point out each imposter, it's like everything goes from one ear to another. The dude f2king gave up and left this forum.

In actuality, I'm starting to believe SE wants to truly believe the propaganda SW sells to them about groups in SS hence no matter who speaks up, una ignore it and listen to the devil. Anyway I'm done ranting. I'm srry for ranting but Rose comment brought it and I needed to soak what's on my mind for awhile.

That's why forums are faceless. But we all know the reality in our hearts.....and we know who we are when we meet one on one. Lots of Yorubas impersonating to cause division among us which does not truly hold in the outside world. I freely mingle and share minds with SS/SE outside this forum and don't have any itch doing so outside the environment while on this forum I notice lots of hiccups which can be explained by your observation---simply put they are imposter its best to make your point and ignor them. This day I simply reply on post that shares same mind with me and ignore biased comments of those that copy me, that way you stay healthy on forums. All the best bro!
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by umar745(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin my new hubby now is reading tribalistic rants on nairaland
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you. Who told I want them to remain? They should going as soon as possible. I'll be the happiest man the day biafra is declared.

Then stop saying your 'truth', so you don't discourage other people thereby slowing down the secession process.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by shizzle11(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Is that so?
Ekene look at the question you asking, you amaze me! Its people like you that nonaira have been complaining about for falling for the gimmicks of the yolobars from the South West. Please wake up bruv!

I can relate perfectly with nonaira's concerns. He has been putting in so much effort at countering yoloba fools who disguise and claim they are igbos from Anioma just to cause disaffection between us and our siblings from Anioma, and its quite painful that he has to do this defending and explanation all the time. Its a pity that my tight schedule barely permit me to comment coupled with my frequent bans

Nwanne mepee anyi kita biko. Ndi ofe mmanu choro e bute nkewa n'ime anyi na ndi umu nne anyi nile.

1Naira bruv, please do not despair, I empathise with you but please do not relent. Most time I breeze in and scan through comments. You guys are holding out quite impressively but please do not relent. At the risk of sou ding defensive, please forgive their naivity. I can excuse some of them who are newbies and are naive and ignorant of how we roll at the e-tribal war game. I had to lash out at FitnessNigeria sometime ago for being so gullible even when discretion would have been applied.

1Naira, please prevail on our brother who was rightly displeased not to give it up, theres never a short/easy way to victory. Please let him rescind his decision. I apologise on our behalf.

I really need to up my presence here tbh, big ups to you all for holding it down.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Copy Of Tinubu's Indictment In Chicago USA / Governor Sule Swears In Nasarawa's First Female Chief Judge, Aisha Bashir-Aliyu / Kogi To Establish Gas Plants With Euro LPG, Yahaya Bello Meets Foreign Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.