Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves (9262 Views)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Macelliot(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

This dude so pained, Lol. @ fr3do u see wenti I they tell u, talk to ur kinsmen in SE, Ediot calling us Faulty boundary, pls who re d Niger_Deltans, were is itskeri land located, now I know u re a bigg FOOl

@mulattoclaro wat can I do to this ediot to stay of my mentions, cous e his really sick
You are pained that you guys weren't included in the Biafra map...

Sorry...

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz. e never reach like tat na, igbos re human too na .. My present Girl na Igbo Lady, lol Buh no marriage 4 ha lol, Good ones day sha ,,, Buh they re so foolish, I just hope any of dem come down to SS and see 4 demself,

dey re so sure that d entire SS belongs to dem, I wonder wen this people go wise Oo, well bro let's ignore dem, We all sha see, And u know d funniest tin Only them go create thread 4 NL something like "SE/SS come in, If u re in support of BiAfra drop ur comment , Den wen u begin read comment na only Igbo people go they drop comment. I just they. wonder Were d SS people na. this people so Foolish
Do you know that you're a slowpoke? You said that Igbos are foolish but, by going through your post I now see you as the most foolish baboon ever. You said something about SS not supporting Biafra and this is where I know that you're a buffoon because, you cannot dictate a South southerner whenever he/she comments here on this platform. can you dictate a South southerner through his/her moniker? Next time think before you comment don't just jump into a thread with this kind of your brain that is made up of amala and ewedu.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Macelliot(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

u should b grateful to us, if not 4 our resources hungry 4 don kill ur entire landlocked region, ediot.....

Stay of my mentions, don't av time Exchanging words with 1 fool from IMO or abia, now I know y mucaclaro hate u guys
Your resources?
Which resources?
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by fr3do(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
nonaira:

Why? Excluding the devil who else masquerade themselves as others before ranting off. In actuality, my hate for that tribe triple each time I log on on this forum and I'm not ashamed to say it. Yoruba are the worst, emphasis on WORST set of ppl on this face of the planet.

Even ibusumsa, supposedly as "Hausa" is 100% Yoruba masquerading as "Hausa" funny enough he snitched on himself in the past And I have his own post from him narrating on his real heritage. Prior to that, the guy claimed SS when no one believed him he switched to Hausa. Noe read the interaction b/w him and others, do you see any one attacking yoruba because of him? No. Do you see others attacking Hausa? A big fat Yes.
Likewise, the same with mulattoclaro, I recall I fell for his gimmicks, until an Edo person on this forum contacted me and asked me to tone down on my insults to Edo people because of him. Proclaiming he is one person and on top of that I can't guarantee he is edo as he claimed. At first I was irritated the dude had the audacity to reply my post , not the person he believes is masquerading as them. After awhile, I decided to pull out and watched and noticed a pattern with the guy, anytime he rants off he instantly proclaim "I'm not Yoruba. I'm Edo" as if he is making sure whatever attacks he'll get, gets pushed to Edo ppl. I even offered to meet him in person and that coward chickened out, who else, who f2king else do you know chicken out when confronted? The South West.
Few days ago, we had two of those south wasters masquerading as SS (a whole region) to attack SE when others, specifically other SS asked both to name their backyard , not state , but village and that was a futile for both individual. Both couldn't name one place, rather they screamed "I'm SS" Funny enough despite that interaction, some SE Igbo's still fell for those two gimmicks.

Me personally I believe Yoruba deserve every hatred I dish out to them. They are worst than Worst. The rest of una might just look at it and not give a ratass but I'm different. I see it as if only an evil, devilish fools will masquerade as me before having the audacity to rant off in other for me to get attacked as oppose to him then the masquerader deserve every hate in my being. I see it not just as a coward behavior but also satanic, evil mind. Apart from devils and those that worship him, who else you know does that? Like who the f2k else do you know will use others to start their hatred. Who else?

As for Ekwumekwu war , I read about it since I was a young child.

Nwanne, I rest my case.

Do you know that 'inter bau' roundabout is actually Ekwumekwu round about?

Do you also know that Igbanke in Edo, Ndoni in Rivers and Onitsha (onicha-ado) were originally Anioma territories?
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Macelliot(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bro ignore these sore losers.
Goodboiiy and Mula
stay away from any Lower Niger thread...
You guys were NEVER included...

Pls, align with south-west... Pleas and please, stay off...

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Pls speak 4 ur anioma people alone, How does ur opinion with Biafra affect me an itsekeri man ?, if u can't correct some of ur kinsmen from SE thinking Any Southerners who do not support there dream re imposter then u re doing dem harm Dan good, and letting dem make fool if them self, I prefer to debate with u Dan some fool from SE at least ur response re matured and u know other ethnic group in SS don't give a sheet abt Biafra only on NL

u re from Delta and u know us well, God 4bid I align with SE,
Who is even calling you to join? What's so special about you and your land? What can your tribe boast of? Abegi..go and sleep!!

4 Likes

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Make una continue measuring d1ck with inconsequential nonentities.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by cheruv: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Pls speak 4 ur anioma people alone, How does ur opinion with Biafra affect me an itsekeri man ?, if u can't correct some of ur kinsmen from SE thinking Any Southerners who do not support there dream re imposter then u re doing dem harm Dan good, and letting dem make fool if them self, I prefer to debate with u Dan some fool from SE at least ur response re matured and u know other ethnic group in SS don't give a sheet abt Biafra only on NL

u re from Delta and u know us well, God 4bid I align with SE,
The SE states of Abia, Anioma, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugwu & Imo has all it takes to stand alone as an independent nation.. The SS tribes are not needed by us for anything, rather than us facing South we'd face North towards the Galla and the Doma tribes.
Apart from the Mmoño and the Izon,all the other SS tribes should go to hell!! angry

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by shizzle11(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2015
fr3do:

the dude you quoted does not speak for the entire itsekhiri.

Are his kinsmen not tired of the injustice they have faced in the Nigerian union?
Their unfound hate and brainwashed minds will not allow them see that.

I know he does not speak for them, left for me let them go with yorubas with whom they share similar culture, I care less about them

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by shizzle11(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2015
fr3do:

Nwanne, I rest my case.

Do you know that 'inter bau' roundabout is actually Ekwumekwu round about?

Do you also know that Igbanke in Edo, Ndoni in Rivers and Onitsha (onicha-ado) were originally Anioma territories?
Exactly! That was what j alluded to when I made this comment
That you lots were lumped together in the SS-political creation, does not mean you are included when we talk about Biafra or lower Niger. The Ijaws in ondo state will re-unite with their Ijaw brothers when Nigeria falls apart.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2015
totit:

Untapped oyel u mean? What percentage? Perhaps, you mean vegetable oil? Better
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2015
totit:

Untapped oyel u mean?
What percentage?
Perhaps, you mean vegetable oil?
Better
weather 20% or 10% we have oil and we will still discover more. and it will be okay for us.

by the way back up your claims with proof. after all we don't only need oil to be rich. we have other valuable resources coal, limestone etc. remember the SE don't have enough land for cultivation or are you ready to eat fish and crude oil all your life? The SE is blessed in all aspect. we don't need only crude oil.

wise up man.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by menesheh(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2015
disumusa:
bro the most difficult thing is to read and educate your selves from primary to secondry,university,master,phd or learning caft work. The most inteligent are the educated people And not lazy ibo majority will not go to primary b/4 hawking or trading.

U said education?

Research research more

They are into all both hawking and education

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by totit: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2015
kensto:
weather 20% or 10% we have oil and we will still discover more. and it will be okay for us.

by the way back up your claims with proof. after all we don't only need oil to be rich. we have other valuable resources coal, limestone etc. remember the SE don't have enough land for cultivation or are you ready to eat fish and crude oil all your life? The SE is blessed in all aspect. we don't need only crude oil.

wise up man.

Nothing special,new about SE, if there is at all?
It's all in your head.
Ibo man and oyel grin is it not because of the same oyel ibo struggle force their neck with SS? You people want/love SS oyel abeg grin
And yes, we all can survive without oyel. So what's the Big deal exactly?

Oooh you thought SW don't also oyel deposits? grin and yes. We can survive without oyel.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by shaboti: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Hian. Is this one news?
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by sigain: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Speak your language if u are proud of it. Oyel thieves tribe.
customized13:
baba re ni werey, omo ale jatijati, ko ni daa fun e.

1 Like

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by FKO81(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Imo State has large quantities of crude oil and gas deposits. There are currently over 163 oil wells at 12 different locations. The main petroleum companies operating in the region are Addax, Chevron, Shell and the Nigeria Agip Oil Company.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
totit:

Nothing special,new about SE, if there is at all?
It's all in your head.
Ibo man and oyel grin is it not because of the same oyel ibo struggle force their neck with SS? You people want/love SS oyel abeg grin
And yes, we all can survive without oyel. So what's the Big deal exactly?

Oooh you thought SW don't also oyel deposits? grin and yes. We can survive without oyel.
you don't just know what to say onye life mmanu go and sleep SNF think before you come and disgrace yourself in the name of commenting.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by totit: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
kensto:
you don't just know what to say onye life mmanu go and sleep SNF think before you come and disgrace yourself in the name of commenting.

You are angry.
Could you please speak english.
I hate that primitive ibo language abegg
Thaaaaaaaaxxx you grin
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
totit:

You are angry. Could you please speak english. I hate that primitive ibo language abegg Thaaaaaaaaxxx you grin
nawao some people cannot read.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by stevnwigw1: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Vorp:
super story,when On do state only is producing the same barrels with all gully eroded eastern states.
they must cum! grin
Vorp:
super story,when On do state only is producing the same barrels with all gully eroded eastern states.
they must cum!
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by totit: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
kensto:
nawao some people cannot read.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...tttttttt? grin

Is ok, i'm a good mood tonight.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
totit:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...tttttttt? grin
Is ok, i'm a good mood tonight.
chaii go and take your pills.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by totit: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
kensto:
chaii go and take your pills.

i have heard u but not until take yours first.

hehehe
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by IamforGod: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
kensto:
weeeeeeeeeee havvvvve cruuuuuuude oillllllllllll ooooooooooooo

for those of you in SS agetating for Niger delta republic and calling the igbos oyel thieves or what ever. let me make this clear the south east have enough oil that will be okay for them and even for exporting. if the SS font want to be part of Biafra we have no problem with that. we won't accommodate anyone that does not like us or else they will sell us out. please get that into your head
let me mention the States with oil in Biafra
1 Abia
2 IMO
3 Anambra
there oil are enough for us

weeeeeee haveeeee oillllllll

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I saw a thread of yours nw but it has been removed that's y am here.

The people dat gave birth to u shud also be ashamed.

If they check ur age nw u can be a teenager spewing nonsense.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Who dash igbo people oil? Oh you mean palm oil or vegetable oil? Stop deceiving yourselves you useless yeebos. Stop using the fact that you have oil that cannot even power barber's generator to console your useless selves. I so badly want you people to break out. You igbos are a nuisance, parasites and surplus to requirrment in Nigeria. You igbos belong to the dustbin of history. Bunch of bloody noise makers and sore losers. I won't be surprised if you guys call me a Yoruba man cos anyone who's not igbo is yoruba to you guys. A tribe of thieves. The criminal class of Nigeria.

P.S I'm not Yoruba.

Oga you de vex ooo. So much hate and anger. Can you breath ?
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by lionstone: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
We Igbo's are blessed thanks to GOD.
Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by Eastlink(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
finniblinks:
Almost every LGA in Imo state have oil deposits
Yeah! 2/3 of Imo state is sitting on a spacious landmass of oil and gas. Addax petroleum broke the news in 2009 and I think Daily Champions newspaper carried it in their editorial that year.
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2009/01/addax-petroleum-announces-significant.html?m=1
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-29172.html
https://www.nairaland.com/228140/addaxs-latest-oil-discovery-not
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/breaking_news/article01
While it's a good thing to celebrate, I advice that you guys stay at alert.
The environmental degradation of the Niger-Delta should open the eyes of the average SEasterner and never allow your lands be devastated by the oil loving Federal government. Do not fall for their carrot and greek gift gimmicks into allowing an inch of your land to be used as cash cow for Nigeria. They will try to brainwash you and make you believe that your land will turn Dubai overnight. Our people fell for it and look at where it landed us today. Learn from the Ogonis and chase them away. Nigeria is not worth sacrificing anything for. If it was, then the Northern and SWesterner parasites would have contributed the revenues accruing from their cocoa, groundnuts and solid minerals into the national coffers.
Never seize in joining us in our campaign for true federalism or even confederation, for it is only through such framework you can be able to control and enjoy the proceed of your resources. However, let me congratulate you guyz for your resilient and hardworking spirit. The brains that God has given you is your greatest asset. Cherish it! Udo diri unu. Ibo kwenu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves by uwa1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm... Dis issue is getting more serious. Petroleum is nt d only tin dis country needs for us to be well developed. As much as I knw, our SE brothers are contributing so much to our great economy. So plz my SS brothers let's be more matured, reasonable and more responsible. We all need one and other to move this country to a greater height.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Summons Turkish Ambassador Over Detention Of Nigerian Students / Senator Makarfi Denied Stepping Down From The PDP Presidential Nomination Race / Face Of The Woman Who Lured Namdi Kanu To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.