Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Affair With A Generous Aristo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (32978 Views)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Anoruo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
U almost regretted using Etisalat
He handed you #500 and MTN shirt
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by LadyH(f): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bits of egg yolk swimming in the fanta... grin Proteinized fanta.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by judges: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
right from your name, the man know where you belong, sorry dear
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
emperorchedda:
So had it been he offered you a meal from Mr biggs and wasn't married it would have been business as usual

Girls girls girls

grin grin grin
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by ceononi: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
NCC had issued a deadline to all Nigerians to register their SIM cards before a certain date or risk being disconnected from their various service providers.

I happened to be one of those found wanting a day to the stated deadline. That Thursday, I abandoned everything on my schedule with the aim of registering my MTN sim card before the end of the day.
When I got to their office, I was the 370th person to join the longest queue of my life. From my calculations, it was going to take nothing less than three hours before they got to my turn.

Just when I was beginning to lose hope, the security personnel assigned to maintain order on the queue took me to the front where I was attended to promptly.

I thought it was sheer luck only for me to receive a phone call from one of their senior staff that night. Apparently, he had been my knight during the day and I didn't need to interrogate him on how he got my contact details.

He said the only way I could thank him for his help was to pay him a visit.

I was a bit sceptical to meet up a total stranger so I lied I was travelling out of town the next day and I'd return in five months time.

In the weeks that followed by, he kept tormenting me with his incessant phone calls with a promise to stop only if I come to town to see him.

Tired of playing mice&cat games, I told him I was going to come the following weekend.

He suggested a Sunday at his office since he worked 7 days a week and the time was fixed.

When I got there, the strange man sneaked up behind me, grabbed me by my waist and placed me beside one of those mainframe computers MTN uses in typing their annoying spam sms.

He stood at an intimidating height of 6'6.

Initially, I was nervous and scared at the same time.

I told him I won't be spending more than two hours with him as I had to travel back to my base in the afternoon. He didn't object to that.

When he caught me staring at the MR biggs across his office, he offered to buy me 'food'.

Well, I'm not the type that says no to free food from Mr Biggs.

I was expecting him to return with their signature yellow/red polythene only for him to shatter my heart by sending this very sad text message.

'Shaki or Pomo?'

I panicked when I read it. When did Mr Biggs introduce shaki and pomo to their menu? I wondered.

I was still trying to make sense of his question when he returned to the office with one covered 555 stainless plate and glass bottled fanta.

''*Naijasinglegirl* you didn't reply my message in time so I got you one shaki and two boiled eggs to go with your rice&stew." he said.

Look at this stingy man oh. Supposing I had truly come in from another town, it means I came all the way to eat dirty mamaput from God knows where.

I didn't say a word but deep down, I knew there was no way I was going to touch that 555 plate with the star&moon spoon he was holding.

As if that was not enough insult, he took one of my eggs (the larger one) and ate it in my presence! Such disrespect!
Then he opened my fanta and drank directly from it. When he placed half of the fanta on the table, bits of eggs yolk were swimming in my drink.

I was so disgusted. At that point I regretted not using etisalat network. LoL.

Then he came over to where I sat and attempted to give me a peck with his smelly egg mouth.

That was when I saw his wedding band...

"Your ring is fine." I said.

"Thanks." He replied in a slimy nonchalant way.

There was a deafening silence for some minutes. Then he got talking again.

"You see...I am very attracted to you and it would be nice if we get to know ourselves intimately...you never can tell where it might lead us to."

Being the outspoken girl that I am, I had nothing to lose so I said, "Lead me to some place as your second wife? So you want me to be your extramarital affair partner? So that I will be having sexual intercourse with you? How long have you been committing adultery sef?"

Surprisingly, he burst into laughter.

When the laughter had subsided, he went on to tell me how he was disappointed I couldn't appreciate his honesty.

In his words, the fact that he revealed his marital status showed he cared and he is serious about me. *sigh*

It was no use arguing with him. Maybe I would considered his aristo offer if we couldn't afford shaki in my house or if I had not eaten pomo before.

One hour had passed and I was more than anxious to leave.

When I made my announcement. He handed me one N500 note and one packet MTN tshirt from his office cabinet as if I am one of those MTN marketers that use to dance shoki in front of computer village.

Just imagine the insult.

He got my message clearly when I turned down his MTN shirt, his N500, his fanta, his mamaput rice, his egg, his shaki, his peck, his aristo offer and his peepee.

The generous aristo never bothered me again.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Tinyemeka(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
MzzTega:
Lesson learnt;

As MTN network take stingy naso their workers stingy.

Thank you.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by MzzTega(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Thank you.
You work with MTN undecided
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by MzzTega(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Thank you.
You work with MTN? undecided
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by djcrooky(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
NCC had issued a deadline to all Nigerians to register their SIM cards before a certain date or risk being disconnected from their various service providers.

I happened to be one of those found wanting a day to the stated deadline. That Thursday, I abandoned everything on my schedule with the aim of registering my MTN sim card before the end of the day.
When I got to their office, I was the 370th person to join the longest queue of my life. From my calculations, it was going to take nothing less than three hours before they got to my turn.

Just when I was beginning to lose hope, the security personnel assigned to maintain order on the queue took me to the front where I was attended to promptly.

I thought it was sheer luck only for me to receive a phone call from one of their senior staff that night. Apparently, he had been my knight during the day and I didn't need to interrogate him on how he got my contact details.

He said the only way I could thank him for his help was to pay him a visit.

I was a bit sceptical to meet up a total stranger so I lied I was travelling out of town the next day and I'd return in five months time.

In the weeks that followed by, he kept tormenting me with his incessant phone calls with a promise to stop only if I come to town to see him.

Tired of playing mice&cat games, I told him I was going to come the following weekend.

He suggested a Sunday at his office since he worked 7 days a week and the time was fixed.

When I got there, the strange man sneaked up behind me, grabbed me by my waist and placed me beside one of those mainframe computers MTN uses in typing their annoying spam sms.

He stood at an intimidating height of 6'6.

Initially, I was nervous and scared at the same time.

I told him I won't be spending more than two hours with him as I had to travel back to my base in the afternoon. He didn't object to that.

When he caught me staring at the MR biggs across his office, he offered to buy me 'food'.

Well, I'm not the type that says no to free food from Mr Biggs.

I was expecting him to return with their signature yellow/red polythene only for him to shatter my heart by sending this very sad text message.

'Shaki or Pomo?'

I panicked when I read it. When did Mr Biggs introduce shaki and pomo to their menu? I wondered.

I was still trying to make sense of his question when he returned to the office with one covered 555 stainless plate and glass bottled fanta.

''*Naijasinglegirl* you didn't reply my message in time so I got you one shaki and two boiled eggs to go with your rice&stew." he said.

Look at this stingy man oh. Supposing I had truly come in from another town, it means I came all the way to eat dirty mamaput from God knows where.

I didn't say a word but deep down, I knew there was no way I was going to touch that 555 plate with the star&moon spoon he was holding.

As if that was not enough insult, he took one of my eggs (the larger one) and ate it in my presence! Such disrespect!
Then he opened my fanta and drank directly from it. When he placed half of the fanta on the table, bits of eggs yolk were swimming in my drink.

I was so disgusted. At that point I regretted not using etisalat network. LoL.

Then he came over to where I sat and attempted to give me a peck with his smelly egg mouth.

That was when I saw his wedding band...

"Your ring is fine." I said.

"Thanks." He replied in a slimy nonchalant way.

There was a deafening silence for some minutes. Then he got talking again.

"You see...I am very attracted to you and it would be nice if we get to know ourselves intimately...you never can tell where it might lead us to."

Being the outspoken girl that I am, I had nothing to lose so I said, "Lead me to some place as your second wife? So you want me to be your extramarital affair partner? So that I will be having sexual intercourse with you? How long have you been committing adultery sef?"

Surprisingly, he burst into laughter.

When the laughter had subsided, he went on to tell me how he was disappointed I couldn't appreciate his honesty.

In his words, the fact that he revealed his marital status showed he cared and he is serious about me. *sigh*

It was no use arguing with him. Maybe I would considered his aristo offer if we couldn't afford shaki in my house or if I had not eaten pomo before.

One hour had passed and I was more than anxious to leave.

When I made my announcement. He handed me one N500 note and one packet MTN tshirt from his office cabinet as if I am one of those MTN marketers that use to dance shoki in front of computer village.

Just imagine the insult.

He got my message clearly when I turned down his MTN shirt, his N500, his fanta, his mamaput rice, his egg, his shaki, his peck, his aristo offer and his peepee.

The generous aristo never bothered me again.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com

Hahahaahahha, this made my evening, I hope it is fiction so that you could always write more for us

2 Likes

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by babs01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
adrianstylez:

GBAM!!! All these naija hoes forming good gurls!
dnt mind dem
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by babs01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
adrianstylez:

GBAM!!! All these naija hoes forming good gurls!
dnt mind dem
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by poik(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
babs01:
"1. Lead me to some place as your second wife?
2. So you want me to be your extramarital affair partner?

Had it been he pampered u with gifts and huge amount of cash u would have become one of the two.

Don't mind her.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by 1miccza: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
If he had been driving a very heavy Jeep and had showered you with the most expensive gifts you sure would have danced to his tune married or not right.... Girls!!!girls!!!!!!girls!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
My room mate been straff girl with 2 indomie and one boiled egg,so anything is possible. undecided
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
The aristo was so real to you.If he had put up those fake lifestyle,you would have fallen for him.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Tinyemeka(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
MzzTega:

You work with MTN? undecided

Nope.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Some of you ladies calling the aristo a stingy guy should tell us how many guyz you have taken to mama put for a dates and pay his bill.You can't spend 2sec to call your bf but expect him to treat you like a president.Na so so flash una dey flash but expect him to spend 30mins on phone to speak with you.After he spend on you you go start complain that you want to go home without allowing him perk you.Guyz don wise up.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by joeona(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
wow, Naijasinglegirl. I always love your write ups. Makes me unwind after a stressful day. Good job dear

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Read this on my mail this morning. Lol
I love d piece. Well done NSG.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gene gini.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Jonwesley(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
A good narrative, op you are gifted. What are you waiting to publish a novel, a better ready to spend aristo?
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by obstead200(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Even God knows I will never be absent in naijasinglegirl thread cheesy
seconded
The babe is just too talented as a writer and is also really funny with her posts.

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by czarr(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
NICE!
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Fulaboy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
obstead200:
seconded
The babe is just too talented as a writer and is also really funny with her posts.
I swear cheesy he's just the best
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by amparas(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
what is the passage talking about
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by amparas(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
what is the passage talking about?
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
ireneony:
cork n bull story
bullshit!
U are on point. How did dis make front page?
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
ireneony:
cork n bull story
bullshit!
U are on point. How did dis make front page?
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by menik62(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Issokay [s][/s]
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Rhozabeth(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
The guy was looking for a chewing gum girl but got a Mr Bigg's girl!! Hilarious.
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by sylve11: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
CountDracula:
If u read dis u need God in ur life

seriously.........grin cool
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by uboma(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
CountDracula:
I was talkin abt the length

Dont be too lazy to read a good piece no matter the length.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.