Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? (5994 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl? / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just kind of feel its not proper for a lady to tell a guy how she feels about him. Personally,I do come across it on daily basis,which is kind of scary!! I don't normally take such girl to be a serious type. Hence, I politely wade her advances off.(Am not a bad guy, so I won't take advantage). Guys, have you been toasted by a lady before? Ladies have you had a crush on a guy that you were forced to tell him? Share your experience(s). Note: permit me that I used the word "toast"
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hehe. . Dem neva toast me oo. . .bt i knw dat by their fingers and calability dey want to grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by ronald4lif(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Here to read falsism.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Just kind of feel its not proper for a lady to tell a guy how she feels about him.
Why??
MemphisDepay:
Personally, I do come across it on daily basis
Take Am Easy Dey Lie Bro.
MemphisDepay:
which is kind of scary!! I don't normally take such girl to be a serious type.
It is not scary, it is confusing. Why don't you take them serious.
MemphisDepay:
Hence, I politely wade her advances off.(Am not a bad guy, so I won't take advantage).
They are the ones that will take advantage of you........... Give it a try if u doubt me.
MemphisDepay:
Guys, have you been toasted by a lady before?
I am not breadgrin.
MemphisDepay:
Ladies have you had a crush on a guy that you were forced to tell him? Share your experience(s). Note: permit me that I used the word "toast"
It's no longer new bro. All them girls that got cheating tendencies ask guys out anyhow.

9 Likes

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
fanacy:
Hehe. . Dem neva toast me oo. . .bt i knw dat by their fingers and calability dey want to grin
hmmmmm
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by sweettease(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Daily basis? Seriously? oga.......... grin
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why??
Take Am Easy Dey Lie Bro.
It is not scary, it is confusing. Why don't you take them serious.They are the ones that will take advantage of you........... Give it a try if u doubt me.I am not breadgrin.It's no longer new bro. All them girls that got cheating tendencies ask guys out anyhow.
don't even know which of these questions to answer Ist!
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by demmy0325(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well.. Just the green light...

..if a lady ever opens her mouth to woo U., In any case.., jst note the relationship wont end well...
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweettease:
Daily basis? Seriously? oga.......... grin
something like that, for real.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by damseyl(f): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Just kind of feel its not proper for a lady to tell a guy how she feels about him. Personally,I do come across it on daily basis,which is kind of scary!! I don't normally take such girl to be a serious type. Hence, I politely wade her advances off.(Am not a bad guy, so I won't take advantage). Guys, have you been toasted by a lady before? Ladies have you had a crush on a guy that you were forced to tell him? Share your experience(s). Note: permit me that I used the word "toast"
ehnnh? Sorry which country u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by sweettease(f): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
something like that, for real.
God is watching you o grin
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't wait for that moment,Before a girl can summons the courage to ask you out,she would have send series of signs and give you a very bright green light
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
damseyl:
ehnnh? Sorry which country u dey?
are you surprised or what? That stuff is really embarrassing sometimes,,
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweettease:
God is watching you o grin
God is watching me and you, in fact everybody
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
demmy0325:
Well.. Just the green light...

..if a lady ever opens her mouth to woo U., In any case.., jst note the relationship wont end well...
yea! That's true
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Its not right for a girl to chyke a boy.. Its an abomination!! If u are the type dat does it please stop it..
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ipledge2:
I don't wait for that moment,Before a girl can summons the courage to ask you out,she would have send series of signs and give you a very bright green light
I totally agree with you.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
@OP haba!!! dats like normal tin 2 me na!! 4rm d airport to d bus park, 4rm school to church. "abeg its nt new to me.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not right for a girl to chyke a boy.. Its an abomination!! If u are the type dat does it please stop it..
its an abomination in nigeria, but in france,england or usa, its cute nd romantic.

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by damseyl(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
are you surprised or what? That stuff is really embarrassing sometimes,,
I find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP haba!!! dats like normal tin 2 me na!! 4rm d airport to d bus park, 4rm school to church. "abeg its nt new to me.
u can lie ehnnnn. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
damseyl:
I find it hard to believe
Then you don't believe Christ is coming soon
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
its an abomination in nigeria, but in france,england or usa, its cute nd romantic.
its not.. I just dnt like it wen girls chyke me.. Its so annoying..
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
u can lie ehnnnn. Lol
wharever!!!
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just the green light, then I play along. And later na untimely end.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
its not.. I just dnt like it wen girls chyke me.. Its so annoying..
same here.. Its soo embarrassing. I don't even know who loves me or not. That's why I don't have a gf
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Neyoor:
Just the green light, then I play along. And later na untimely end.
why will it end untimely?
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Chanchit: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerian girls don't have to chyke you, all u need is a green light. The last time a lady tried it, I no pass that street for more than 6months, cos I was shy, still small then sha, any girl weh go attack me like that now go know say I dey para.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
same here.. Its soo embarrassing. I don't even know who loves me or not. That's why I don't have a gf
its not a must for a guy to hav a girlfrnd isn't it...they should leav us alone. We don't want lol
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by ronald4lif(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:

At the emboldened, how or why?.

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Nigerian girls don't have to chyke you, all u need is a green light. The last time a lady tried it, I no pass that street for more than 6months, cos I was shy, still small then sha, any girl weh go attack me like that now go know say I dey para.
hmmm.. Abeg no para o! As for me, they will just walk up to me and say they really like me, especially my big eyeball. One girl even told me in a ball house where I watched Arsenal vs Villa FA cup,that I look like Arsenal no 11(ozil). She asked for my number. So many stories bro. But nairalanders will say its a fairytale and all that.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
its not a must for a guy to hav a girlfrnd isn't it...they should leav us alone. We don't want lol
its a waste of time.. I need money, and a lovely wife surface subsequently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Swear I Will Never Love Again / MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is / Pictures That Will Make You Look Twice Before Understanding them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.