Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? (6034 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl? / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
its a waste of time.. I need money, and a lovely wife surface subsequently.
yes.. Our wives should be proud of us.. Not d other way round..
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I totally agree with you.
that's it,but if it's someone I don't like...I will never talk to her again,not only that I will be running away from her sad
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
why will it end untimely?

They tend to change when the relationship start proper. The one showing greenlight will want to be the one in control when the relationship begins...........

In one word... Relationships initiated by the opposite sex don't often last

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
guy, hope these nairalanders won't thing we are gays? I no like wahala o

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ipledge2:
that's it,but if it's someone I don't like...I will never talk to her again,not only that I will be running away from her sad
hmmmmm.. Usain Bolt

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:
gays knw demselvs
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
gays knw demselvs
really?
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:

You should be proud of each other.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
MemphisDepay:

I was thinking the same because your conversation with each other can be seen as gay tendencies. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

Yout should be proud of each other.
am yet to see a gurl I'm proud of
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
am yet to see a gurl I'm proud of

Aren't you proud of your girlfriend?
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

Aren't you proud of your girlfriend?
still single and searching
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
still single and searching

You are still a baby, smiley you will meet her someday.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

You are still a baby, smiley you will meet her someday.
so becaus I told u am single ur calln me baby.. Its alright.. No wahala.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
so becaus I told u am single ur calln me baby.. Its alright.. No wahala.

No I meant that you are a baby in the scheme of life as they say, which means you are young, your lady love will come in due time, no need to rush.
THAT'S ALL I MEANT!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

No I meant that you are a baby in the scheme of life as they say, which means you are young, your lady love will come in due time, no need to rush.
THAT'S ALL I MEANT!!! grin grin
look at dis one oo.. Ur stil calln me a baby in d scheme.. I said I am single and searchin. I neva said I am a novice.. Is it bad to look for d right girl? And at least last wit her? I just dnt want to break anoda girl"s heart. Swthrt, am not a baby alrite. Pls jus cuz am free wid u doenst mean u"d take advantage of it

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
look at dis one oo.. Ur stil calln me a baby in d scheme.. I said I am single and searchin. I neva said I am a novice.. Is it bad to look for d right girl? And at least last wit her? I just dnt want to break anoda girl"s heart. Swthrt, am not a baby alrite. Pls jus cuz am free wid u doenst mean u"d take advantage of it

LMAO@YOU grin grin grin
When I said you are a baby in the scheme of life it only means that you are young in your age, it's not like you're in your 50's and you are pressed with time to find someone before your clock runs out grin I'm saying that you are young in AGE and if it's *God's Willing* you have more time in your life to find that special someone.

I hope you seek wisely and I wish you all the best in your journey, and you are doing the right thing by being mindful of women hearts and not breaking them.

Hey, bible study is tomorrow, care to join me? smiley
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO@YOU grin grin grin
When I said you are a baby in the scheme of life it only means that you are young in your age, it's not like you're in your 50's and you are pressed with time to find someone before your clock runs out grin I'm saying that you are young in AGE and if it's *God's Willing* you have more time in your life to find that special someone.

I hope you seek wisely and I wish you all the best in your journey, and you are doing the right thing by being mindful of women hearts and not breaking them.

Hey, bible study is tomorrow, care to join me? smiley
lol wit all pleasure.. I love chattn abt d lord"s word.. Wen ur done wit d bible study, hala my name, we will discuss on it extensively
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Nigerian girls don't have to chyke you, all u need is a green light. The last time a lady tried it, I no pass that street for more than 6months, cos I was shy, still small then sha, any girl weh go attack me like that now go know say I dey para.
Hahaha cheesy

You are funny bro cheesy
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wit all pleasure.. I love chattn abt d lord"s word.. Wen ur done wit d bible study, hala my name, we will discuss on it extensively

I will holla at you but we will have to take the discussion to the religion section.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
khiaa:

I will holla at you but we will have to take the discussion to the religion section.
its fine by me.. Dnt forget.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
its fine by me.. Dnt forget.

I won't forget but when it's over it will be 9:30pm Tues nite my time and 5:30am Wednesday morning your time so it will be awhile before I hit you up.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2015
khiaa:

I won't forget but when it's over it will be 9:30pm Tues nite my time and 5:30am Wednesday morning your time so it will be awhile before I hit you up.
and I may not get to knw d exact time u wil mention me.. U on whatsapp?
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
and I may not get to knw d exact time u wil mention me.. U on whatsapp?

No, but it'll work out.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2015
No oh, no girl has toasted . . . Wait! Er, there was this girl. . . Yeah, a girl has. #Notbad

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by whizqueen(f): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2015
I wonder when we Nigerians would wake up from this our backward thinking mentality.
What is the big deal in a girl telling a guy how she feels about him? So only guys are meant to fall in love and express themselves right undecided

It's only immature guys that will take such girl for granted as a matter of fact sef she should be respected for doing what many can't do...

1 Like

Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP haba!!! dats like normal tin 2 me na!! 4rm d airport to d bus park, 4rm school to church. "abeg its nt new to me.
Lmfao with that pics of yours..i doubt it.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
khiaa:

I was thinking the same because your conversation with each other can be seen as gay tendencies. grin
hmmmmm.....we are not gays o.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by VinPeace(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2015
When u hv money and gud work..girls wil come ur way. Its normal.
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by Rogerz007(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
This is so funny cos last week a girl in my school just walked up to me and told me she had a HUGE crush on me… And being a gentleman dat I am, u gave her audience, we exchanged contacts and we are now pals …NB the girl is not my spec but I just can't blow her off!!!
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
VinPeace:
When u hv money and gud work..girls wil come ur way. Its normal.
everything is not about the money bro.....
Re: Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rogerz007:
This is so funny cos last week a girl in my school just walked up to me and told me she had a HUGE crush on me… And being a gentleman dat I am, u gave her audience, we exchanged contacts and we are now pals …NB the girl is not my spec but I just can't blow her off!!!
which school is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Pussy Taste / Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos]....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.