Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) (5986 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by gboly3190(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2015
She's got the whole world in her butt
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Rheetari(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
chiokike! doesn't look sexy.
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Senjo(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Dis one na suicide mission ooooo
How u want take satisfy dis one now?
Mehn u go need to dig in like say ur life depend on it

Anyway best of luck to ha guy cos I'm hard work as been notice by Jah himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cheating Wife "Part 1" (+18) / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.