Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) (2284 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by Onyi42(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rap royalty and Chocolate City Vice President for
Music, Jude Abaga a.k.a, M.I, has disclosed that
an unknown man is after his life.
He released his conversation with the young man
with the phone number (09033798569) via his
Twitter handle.

The youngman noted that he is been hired by a
woman to kill the self-proclaimed ‘Chairman’.
Some of his words are

M.I some people wanna kill you
woman wey u don flex before
This girl I’m talkin about is presently mine
would have told you her name but that would make
her vulnerable
anytime…but with the way this is coming. I’m not
sure u can do anything about it

Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by pamodulus: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fear not, it's probably a joke gone sour.
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by Flashh: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
And you expect me to believe this fake story huh?

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op! U beta dedicate ur life to some thing resourceful. Stop posting crap
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by czarr(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
LIE!
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
As d guy here POLICE!!!

HIM TURN D TIN TO JOKE

#PRONTO
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by MsBliss(f): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg o make nothing happen to my MI.
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by EricSmallz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op! U beta dedicate ur life to some thing resourceful. Stop posting crap
what does that sopose to mean? Are u the new owner of nairaland? Na 1 4 u o
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by IamChiboi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
I saw it on twitter, M.I posted it himself
Re: Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) by OKNkanu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Crap!!... angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) / How handsome Do I Look ? (pics) / What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.