Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (43277 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / FG Reduces Oil Imports As Production Begins In Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by fulanimafia: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
If I were to be born Igbo I'd humbly request to be sent as a tadpole.

How can a group of people be used to mop the floor daily? Why are they the only ones hating Yoruba all over this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Answer teh question stop making noise mumu
Nigga sorry to say this man.. Buh I've never met a bigger mumu on nairaland... I said Bifrans and you still dey ask me useless questions.. How many tribe dey biafra again.. Abi no be una one commot.. Oga parkwell and Pls don't quote me again
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by nwadiuko1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
yomanovic:

Most South East states have oil?
yeah I think 3/5 qualifies for most

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
lygn19:
lol... d oil in escravoz/focados is larger than Abia plus Akwa ibom put together....lol... yet Akwa ibom state is smaller than Delta state in a system where Nigeria does revenue allocation based on Land mass and yet Akwa ibom still gets more revenue from derivation from d fg dan ur Edo state... dz kind of things u shud argue it with ur fellow villagers or illiterates.
Guy read very well b4 responding to my post Im from Delta state, if you venture into my past post as I do B4 responding to most people on here, you will realize I'm a Proud Son of Delta State, I got no connection with Edo state.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Olalexy1:

Nigga sorry to say this man.. Buh I've never met a bigger mumu on nairaland... I said Bifrans and you still dey ask me useless questions.. How many tribe dey biafra again.. Abi no be una one commot.. Oga parkwell and Pls don't quote me again
Guy E B like say nah your Mumu big pass my own, she E tell U B4 say most ignorant yoruba people think say Delta,bayelsa and Rivers nah Biafra.Im from Delta wetin concern me with Biafra.Do U get where Im coming from abi your Mumu big pass wetin I think? grin
PS,Im no Nigger, I be guyman saffi born.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

My guy my gateman arrange pass you, U nor reach, dont worry PHCN will soon take your light or you will run out of MB, keep arguing with me, don't save your MB,Me and you are in total diff league .You are a small boy to me in every level.
Let's see ur gateman as γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ claim,I believe he'll be like one of those ur ojukwu hired to fight biafran war....hungry and skinny,only if γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ have....what ma puppy eats is enough for ur whole family a day
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

now you asked that question I will give you an answer,the Igbos never used us the deltans as pawns as a matter of fact we never agreed to be part of Biafra,one of the few reasons Biafrans found it difficult when they came to the Niger delta.have you heard the saying **Urhobo wayo*? that's where it came from cos the igbos accused the Urhobos of betraying and not supporting them during the war, this is a fact and Im sure you have heard that phrase *Urhobo wayo**

Yeah, l have heard of it and we actually pronounce it "Isobo waayo"! grin
Between the Ijebu and the Urhobo, l am wondering who will win the contest of "most savvy"?

But hey, in the last one year, was it the S/South that was using Ibos to achieve their aim of keeping Jonathan in power by saying He is our son...

...or was it Ibos that were trying to do "attache" to the S/South by saying the Ijaw man is their son and promptly named him Azikiwe!?

It cant be both,.... if l am to take your assertion seriously?

But as they say, "cunny-man die, ...cunny-man bury am".
Before you join that Biafra project, make sure you "shine your eye" properly because it will be unfortunate to go from frying pan.... to fire

Nuff said.

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

But where were you when Ibos claimed the S/S are also Ibos?
Why did you not tell them back then that you are NOT Biafra?

When Ibos need "Pawns" to use for their selfish reasons, they will gather all the S/South and say "We are all Ibos"! grin grin

But we still remember how they treated these minority tribes, during the civil war!
"Shine your eye" nor be Advise o!.... Na Warning!!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
ok Mr yoruba man, Mr Saint... I see like close to 500 ppl present on dz page, pls I want u to tell dem asin show us a link of when igbos said the entire SS re igbos.
Look at how they are lieing an average igbo man can easily distinguish d southern tribes than the yorubas or average Northerner, to a Yoruba man apart from all these Tega, Elohor and some popular Southern names that they know they see everyone who is not musa or ola as Igbo. I ve proofs on it here on Nairaland and outside Nairaland, now show us ur own proof where igbos said the entire SS are igbos.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

By the time the 22Million Lagosians fuel their car, millions of Industry fuel the Power Plants, Petro-Chemical and allied industries will snap the rest thus, the question raised above could be Dead on Arrival (DOD).

Dont worry yourself too much about "the BUYER", just ask the Ibo man why he transports all his fake products from faraway Ariaria and Onitsha markets, .... TO LAGOS!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Bro, I think that part of Importation has to do with the siting of the sea port.If not for politics, if the PH port is fully operational be honest wont every easterner ship thier goods directly to the east?.I remember back in the days when we where doing RHD to LHD conversion in ladipo on cars we bring from the Uk,I see loads of Igbo guys import used car parts in containers offload at ladipo,lorries from the east come to load them straight to the East at a cost.if the sea port in either PH or warri works wo nt they make saving in freight? lets be honest here.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:

How can a group of people be used to mop the floor daily? Why are they the only ones hating Yoruba all over this thread?

Ibo is synonymous with "HATRED AND UNBRIDLED ANGER"!

It was that same thing that pushed them, without "careful thinking and analysis", into that failed, Biafran fiasco.
Honestly, Its in their DNA.

Even when they speak, White people always call the Cops because they think they are fighting! grin grin grin

Nothing any form of exposure or education can do about that.
They are our "neighbours" and we just have to live with it, like that.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
lygn19:
ok Mr yoruba man, Mr Saint... I see like close to 500 ppl present on dz page, pls I want u to tell dem asin show us a link of when igbos said the entire SS re igbos.
Look at how they are lieing an average igbo man can easily distinguish d southern tribes than the yorubas or average Northerner, to a Yoruba man apart from all these Tega, Elohor and some popular Southern names that they know they see everyone who is not musa or old as Igbo. I ve proofs on it here on Nairaland and outside Nairaland, now show us ur own proof where igbos said the entire SS are igbos.
This is U turn on your part, this question you just asked is exactly what I was taking the meek out of these guys for,SOme ignorant people from the yoruba kingdom even some who claim to be Educated still think Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers are Biafrans, we have %50 of them on Nairaland who belong to this school of thought, they wont admit it.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
fulanimafia:

mumu, fulani, igbos are on there own and u re calling them that there is Stup1d tribe up North and they are fulanis if they start insulting u ppl now, d Nxt thing u ppl wud say Igbo's are fighting all d tribes... most ppl here re trying to convince the ignorant yorubas that it's not everybody who attacks them are igbos, but there is no need trying to convince u, a fulanis case is hopeless...mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Bro, I think that part of Importation has to do with the siting of the sea port.If not for politics, if the PH port is fully operational be honest wont every easterner ship thier goods directly to the east?.I remember back in the days when we where doing RHD to LHD conversion in ladipo on cars we bring from the Uk,I see loads of Igbo guys import used car parts in containers offload at ladipo,lorries from the east come to load them straight to the East at a cost.if the sea port in either PH or warri works wo nt they make saving in freight? lets be honest here.

Sorry Bro, you dont "SEA-IMPORT" faked products from Aba or Onitsha... into Lagos!

Its all by Road! undecided undecided undecided

The obvious answer, which you are avoiding to say is that "It is the "Population and purchasing Power"

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by nwadiuko1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
I wonder when Nigerians will grow.......ignorance everywhere
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by superstar1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
yeah I think 3/5 qualifies for most
All your oil production is not up to that of Ondo alone. FACT.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy E B like say nah your Mumu big pass my own, she E tell U B4 say most ignorant yoruba people think say Delta,bayelsa and Rivers nah Biafra.Im from Delta wetin concern me with Biafra.Do U get where Im coming from abi your Mumu big pass wetin I think? grin
PS,Im no Nigger, I be guyman saffi born.

So you're no longer part of biafra.. Smh.. Sheyb some of ur people dey claim biafra.. Abi na Bifrans dey claim una.. anyways.. It's non of ma business sad
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by princezino(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
After reading all the verbal gymnatics going on here over this non-issue i just laugh with so much amusement. Nigerians! Can't people just stop and think??!!! [i]A suboptimal well that "hopefully" will flow 3700bpd [/i]and people are already beating owambe drums. Sweet Jesu. Any right thinking person wont need P. Eng 101 to find something depressing about this non-news. Even if they miracoulsy manage full production at start-up..they can only earn $81M at current $60 in a whole year of production. I hope that will pay the Time Charter costs of the tokunboh FPSO 'currently being refurbished' in Singapore. Does'nt require any imaginative thinking to wonder that testing carried out in 1997...dint get any funding even at $140/barrel prices..now we have 'Newspaper' Oil Production... Ignorance is bliss...or is it?

BTW..ofcourse the Drilling company will get paid.. the FPSO owners will get paid..and the Oyibo owners of these oilfield services will thank us dumb Nigerian 'investors' for helping keep their equipment working in this otherwise idle times. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

Yeah, l have heard of it and we actually pronounce it "Isobo waayo"! grin
Between the Ijebu and the Urhobo, l am wondering who will win the contest of "most savvy"?

But hey, in the last one year, was it the S/South that was using Ibos to achieve their aim of keeping Jonathan in power by saying He is our son...

...or was it Ibos that were trying to do "attache" to the S/South by saying the Ijaw man is their son and promptly named him Azikiwe!?

It cant be both,.... if l am to take your assertion seriously?

But as they say, "cunny-man die, ...cunny-man bury am".
Before you join that Biafra project, make sure you "shine your eye" properly because it will be unfortunate to go from frying pan.... to fire

Nuff said.

Lastpage!
Good glad you heard of the saying now about Jonathan,He is an Ijaw man from bayelsa state, he is not in any way related to the Igbos, do the Igbos fish? why do you think people call Jonathan the fisher man from Otueke? lol grin U will find the Ijaws in Delta state,Bayelsa state and part of rivers.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

Ibo is synonymous with "HATRED AND UNBRIDLED ANGER"!

It was that same thing that pushed them, without "careful thinking and analysis", into that failed, Biafran fiasco.
Honestly, Its in their DNA.

Even when they speak, White people always call the Cops because they think they are fighting! grin grin grin

Nothing any form of exposure or education can do about that.
They are our "neighbours" and we just have to live with it, like that.

Lastpage!
lol... is one Nigeria baby... smiley tongue
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
princezino:
After reading all the verbal gymnatics going on here over this non-issue i just laugh with so much amusement. Nigerians! Can't people just stop and think??!!! [i]A suboptimal well that "hopefully" will flow 3700bpd [/i]and people are already beating owambe drums. Sweet Jesu. Any right thinking person wont need P. Eng 101 to find something depressing about this non-news. Even if they miracoulsy manage full production at start-up..they can only earn $81M at current $60 in a whole year of production. I hope that will pay the Time Charter costs of the tokunboh FPSO 'currently being refurbished' in Singapore. Does'nt require any imaginative thinking to wonder that testing carried out in 1997...dint get any funding even at $140/barrel prices..now we have 'Newspaper' Oil Production... Ignorance is bliss...or is it?

BTW..ofcourse the Drilling company will get paid.. the FPSO owners will get paid..and the Oyibo owners of these oilfield services will thank us dumb Nigerian 'investors' for helping keep their equipment working in this otherwise idle times. grin grin grin
lol Bross its a good way to past time,Especialy for some people who are at work Bored cos there is nothing to do,argument sometimes ease stress lol grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by nwadiuko1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
superstar1:

can you grab a book and read in order to get yourself acquainted with. Facts before coming to a public forum to ridicule yourself?

If you wanna have a conversation with me, you better have your facts cos am not your regular nairaland misinformed guy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Olalexy1:

So you're no longer part of biafra.. Smh.. Sheyb some of ur people dey claim biafra.. Abi na Bifrans dey claim una.. anyways.. It's non of ma business sad
Guy where you for hear say WARI Pikin claim Biafra? your brain wet
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
can you grab a book and read in order to get yourself acquainted with. Facts before coming to a public forum to ridicule yourself?

If you wanna have a conversation with me, you better have your facts cos am not your regular nairaland misinformed guy
ahah I like to know the capacity and how many Oil wells Ondo state has grin grin grin,these kids wont stop to amaze us I swear down,
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
superstar1:

K...
LoL
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy where you for hear say WARI Pikin claim Biafra? My brain must be wet

grin grin wink
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by 99100(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Years back we heard that some states in the north had oil , now is Lagos.
If u believe this news in a rush u don enter one chance be that o.
My western neighbours will say i'm envying their so called oil.
#Seeing is believing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

This is U turn on your part, this question you just asked is exactly what I was taking the meek out of these guys for,SOme ignorant people from the yoruba kingdom even some who claim to be Educated still think Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers are Biafrans, we have %50 of them on Nairaland who belong to this school of thought, they wont admit it.

The Yorubas are actually the ones taking the meeky out of you! grin grin grin

They are laughing-off at the "romanticism" Ibos are showing you during the election Period because they want to lure you into their Biafra project for a second time.... but couch it like it will be a "secession of EQUAL PARTNERS" when in actual fact, all they are eyeing was the Oil you guys have! undecided undecided undecided

Did you ever wonder why Ojukwu, after seceding his Biafra, decided to attack .....and "conquer" as far as Benin and Oore?
Are those areas part of Biafra?

He needed the OIL.... and he needed SLAVE to work his barren, God-forsaken Red Soil.
wink wink wink

Its not rocket science.

THANKS to people like Awolowo and 'Scorpion benjamin Adekunle,... the story would have been different today.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

Sorry Bro, you dont "SEA-IMPORT" faked products from Aba or Onitsha... into Lagos!

Its all by Road! undecided undecided undecided

The obvious answer, which you are avoiding to say is that "It is the "Population and purchasing Power"

Lastpage!

Most fake products come via china.If I should think along that line you just brought up then it would be safe to say they have factories producing these sub standard product.At this stage I would like to drag your attention back to Taiwan, this is how they started including china, now look where they at now.I recon teh underlining factor here is cheap sub standard goods including fake ones should be sold at its real value just as they do i n china not con people into thinking its the real thing when its the c r a p stuff being sold.Most fake car parts come from china.Most fake bags and clothes,perfume and whole lods more come from china.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy where you for hear say WARI Pikin claim Biafra? your brain wet
Dats how they behave, they keep saying Biafra was a seccession because of oil how many times hv any Igbo man come and say Delta state is part of Biafra...
well all dz talks na long talk, we all know say Nigeria no go fit break from now till 100years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by superstar1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:

You must be a learner.

I repeat, the total oil production of alaigbo is not up to Ondo's own. FACT.

Read up and get back to me with figures. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

The Yorubas are actually the ones taking the meeky out of you! grin grin grin

They are laughing-off at the "romanticism" Ibos are showing you during the election Period because they want to lure you into their Biafra project for a second time.... but couch it like it will be a "secession of EQUAL PARTNERS" when in actual fact, all they are eyeing was the Oil you guys have! undecided undecided undecided

Did you ever wonder why Ojukwu, after seceding his Biafra, decided to attack .....and "conquer" as far as Benin and Oore?
Are those areas part of Biafra?

He needed the OIL.... and he needed SLAVE to work his barren, God-forsaken Red Soil.
wink wink wink

Its not rocket science.

THANKS to people like Awolowo and 'Scorpion benjamin Adekunle,... the story would have been different today.

Lastpage!
Guy check history very well, the Oil well you are talking about then was limited to the modern day bayelsa state, which was in the Old Eastern region, that was Ojukwu domain did you forget that bit?I my mums town Sapele.The NG army where looking for all the igbos in sapele and where all arrested and we know what happened to them.The issue of Benin was them trying to seek support not capture,if they gained support from these places I believe the outcome will be diffrent but who knows
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by fulanimafia: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.