Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1073068 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
eetti:
I applied for my Study permit Yesterday and did biometrics yesterday(July 1) for Fall admission. What are my chances like, thank you.

list the documents u submitted let the gurus access
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
chrisviral:
Finally TRV Chopped!
Just got my POE.

Team12 tongue tongue tongue grin thanks for ya prayers. I saw those witches burning in flames grin

PS: please who is willing to Lap a brother undecided
Please I'm begging
Congrats...u wan lap for plane?**sealed lips***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by invincible2006: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello and good day everyone...

Please has anybody here used Turkish Airlines for his/her travel to Canada? Or has anyone knows how good this Airline is? Please share your experience about traveling with them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by blessedfavoured: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
invincible2006:

Please has anybody here used Turkish Airlines for his/her travel to Canada? Or has anyone knows how good this Airline is? Please share your experience about traveling with them...

turkish air is amazing. used them one time to the uk. if u have a long stopover you might get a free hotel. not sure if visa on arrival still works for Nigerians, so you might have to apply online.

back to lurk mode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
invincible2006:

the truth is don't expect 100% customer satisfaction every airline has it in and off days a friend warned me not to fly with Turkish airline while another guy I know credited them for their effort wen he flew with them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TALK2FABO: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bro i will advice you in the mean time you defer you admission to make up your mind and pray about it at least you should have up to a year visa.

Beedempsey:
Hello Guyz before I start this story will lik u to kw dat every input is important as I av never been dis confused...

So I applied for visa for PGD.
So in Feb I did a test for a major pension company in Nigeria av totally forgotn abt dem as did didn't get back to me.

Recently everything just happened so fast I was called for their interview nt lng again got their medical call right about now I jst got an offer

It's a good one its not abt d money but a good place to start a career.

I need your advise do I take dis job or be going to Canada jeje.

Am a silent reader kindly help a sister..i need all d advise I can get Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by invincible2006: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
blessedfavoured:

turkish air is amazing. used them one time to the uk. if u have a long stopover you might get a free hotel. not sure if visa on arrival still works for Nigerians, so you might have to apply online.

back to lurk mode

Hi, thanks for your response...please I need more clarification about the visa on arrival or applying online. I intend to use this airline and will be paying probably later today...as a Nigerian do I need Visa to transit through Istanbul Artaturk airport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
berexio1:
Congrats...u wan lap for plane?**sealed lips***

Na bad thing?
I no get 306k for ordinary seat. Haba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by invincible2006: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennykentipsy:

the truth is don't expect 100% customer satisfaction every airline has it in and off days a friend warned me not to fly with Turkish airline while another guy I know credited them for their effort wen he flew with them

Thanks...I think everyone has his personal experience...I wont expect 100% satisfaction since I'm not rich enough to travel first class grin So all I want is to reach Canada safe and sound....and save some money at the same time smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
chrisviral:

Na bad thing?
I no get 306k for ordinary seat. Haba

look tru wakanow.com or travelstart u will get cheaper option but consider the stop overs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
berexio1:
Then obviously, u didn't read my message to him..It is quite achievable with half tuition,,,before the other half begins he can get the remainder if he is intelligent and smart. I normally don't advise undergraduate for this kind of feat..But for an intelligent graduate,YES, YES, and YES!!! Case Closed!

Hmmm. It's achievable but very difficult. I won't advise it tho. If you do the math, doing minimum wage job for 20hrs, from that same money the guy pays rent and all.

Strategy to achieving this: work minimum wage jobs, do cash jobs at pizza kitchens and post your ad on kijiji to help student write their assignment. Lmfao. I no talk anything oh

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennykentipsy:

look tru wakanow.com or travelstart u will get cheaper option but consider the stop overs

No mind me grin
Just joking, M not the one even booking my flight, the school is through the scholarship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
mevisbleek:

Hmmm. It's achievable but very difficult. I won't advise it tho. If you do the math, doing minimum wage job for 20hrs, from that same money the guy pays rent and all.

Strategy to achieving this: work minimum wage jobs, do cash jobs at pizza kitchens and post your ad on kijiji to help student write their assignment. Lmfao. I no talk anything oh

Same thing I said.. "I won't advice" but pple be making it seem like its as simple as abc

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by blessedfavoured: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
invincible2006:

Hi, thanks for your response...please I need more clarification about the visa on arrival or applying online. I intend to use this airline and will be paying probably later today...as a Nigerian do I need Visa to transit through Istanbul Artaturk airport?

I got visa on arrival in early 2012, conditions are you having a valid UK European American or canadian Visas, but seeing as that was three years ago, i don't know if they cancelled it now or not, please confirm from the airline and/or embassy. And this transit visa is only useful if you intend to leave the airport.

For the free hotel, Do you have over 10hours layover? if you do you may qualify, pleasecall to ask. We didn't qualify for free hotel because there was an earlier connecting flight but they (immigration) asked to see at least 200$ for all four of us because we didnt book a hotel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
chrisviral:
Finally TRV Chopped!
Just got my POE.

Team12 tongue tongue tongue grin thanks for ya prayers. I saw those witches burning in flames grin

Please I'm begging

At last, congrats bro!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by invincible2006: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
blessedfavoured:

I got visa on arrival in early 2012, conditions are you having a valid UK European American or canadian Visas, but seeing as that was three years ago, i don't know if they cancelled it now or not, please confirm from the airline and/or embassy. And this transit visa is only useful if you intend to leave the airport.

For the free hotel, Do you have over 10hours layover? if you do you may qualify, pleasecall to ask. We didn't qualify for free hotel because there was an earlier connecting flight but they (immigration) asked to see at least 200$ for all four of us because we didnt book a hotel.

Oh thanks for the info, with the information you have given me I have just search from the website of Turkish foreign affairs and finds out that they no longer give visa on arrival to Nigerians, how ever we can apply online for what they call "e-visa" before our travel, my layover is about 6 hours, and the airline has a free tourism service for all interested passengers having at least 6 hours layover...sims like i will apply for the so called e-visa.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by blessedfavoured: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
invincible2006:

Oh thanks for the info, with the information you have given me I have just search from the website of Turkish foreign affairs and finds out that they no longer give visa on arrival to Nigerians, how ever we can apply online for what they call "e-visa" before our travel, my layover is about 6 hours, and the airline has a free tourism service for all interested passengers having at least 6 hours layover...sims like i will apply for the so called e-visa.

your welcome. good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
lmao! COngrats and..Amen.

Haba! lap ke? With your $280k you should be paying for everyone's air ticket tongue

chrisviral:
Finally TRV Chopped!
Just got my POE.

Please I'm begging
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by imadebaby: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
hello house for those that have gotten medical mailss...does d mail come to ur yahoo mail and say go for medicals or how does it come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
After 8 weeks of waiting. i was refused.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by twizzie: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oh dear!!

Sorry about that...
loladeoye:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is well!
Get strong! And take your next step

Share your profile too
loladeoye:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ADEMOLAAAUA: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
What was the reason for ur refusal? God got the best plan for you,fire back later and you wld get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
sorry try again ..it is not over until it is over
loladeoye:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
BaaleofMontreal:

At last, congrats bro!

Longest time Bro.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Team12:
lmao! COngrats and..Amen.

Haba! lap ke? With your $280k you should be paying for everyone's air ticket tongue

cheesy grin grin
You still owe me a bottle of champagne.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
hello ause, jst got a notification that my passport is ready for collection.So, i will lik to knw d document I maybe asked to present before I collect my passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Travel history, purpose of visit and family ties in canada and country of residence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is that all?
Just 3?
What's your profile?
loladeoye:
Travel history, purpose of visit and family ties in canada and country of residence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
loladeoye:
Sup dear, when did u see this? Brace up and let's know the reasons..God dey!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
loladeoye:
Believe me, focus on purpose of visit and u are good to go..Let's know what u submitted as regards course of study, ur degree and work experience if any..

**Make I dey do press up**Tension don high as we speak!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.