Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075147 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheBae:
Yay! Congrats!!

Many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
jessicajessa:
Ok l'm gonna help you shout three solid halleluyah...HALLELUYAH...HALLELUYAAH....HALLELUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!! thank GOD!

Congrats cheesy

Smiling. Thanks for the extras. Abeg help me double prayers o so that when the TRV lands you can make that SEVEN HALLELUYAHS!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Still waiting ooooo cic
Submission ; 2nd June
Medical mail; 3rd July
Medical done; 4th july
Medical sent to cic; 7th july
Today is 22nd July, I still dey wait...

Flight money dey rise ooooooooo
N287,000 upwards...kilode oooo
Lagos to Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Turpsie:

Congratulations, when did u do ur medicals?
Medicals was done on the 7th of july and submited on the 9th of july
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chucksbadt(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
chucksbadt:
Please what is the conversion rate for the $100 application fee, if am paying through my UBA Mastercard?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats Crich and Arise...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Teds(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=hayqinsbFX please do u know if it is ok to have three sponsors?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

Hehehe...I guess ours came at the same time. I think we applied on the same day too or a day apart. Congrats! More testimonies ahead!
Thanks dear.
But I just called Consultant practice cos I did upfront medical, and was told they already sent my medical report since June. Pls, how do I go about it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
berexio1:
Congrats Crich and Arise...
my dear, and to think you asked me this morning. God has done yours already too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Teds(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
please house is it OK to use three sponsors? After a denial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by myb012: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
For those that have been called for medicals relax ull surely get it by Gods grace. Mine for example as I mentioned earlier did my medicals 23 of June nd I got my try yesterday that's 21 July a whole month but on my letter I noticed it's been stamped since July 3 dts less dan 10days so from what sumone told me that dey send documents bk once a week cs dey r many applicants and to save cost so dey r been sent in a thousand once a week I mit b rong thou but just want u all to b relaxed ull surely get it by His grace. No cause for alarm.just get oda things ready
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
yetunde84:
Still waiting ooooo cic Submission ; 2nd June Medical mail; 3rd July Medical done; 4th july Medical sent to cic; 7th july Today is 22nd July, I still dey wait...
Flight money dey rise ooooooooo N287,000 upwards...kilode oooo Lagos to Toronto

please what airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello GU2015 and Team 12, I just called Consultant practice cos I did an upfront medical, and was told they already sent my medical report since June. Pls, how do I go about it since CiC is requesting for a medical info now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by myb012: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=LOVINA1245 post=36157200]

Ull get it don't worry relax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Graviton2:
richcasey, I see you! Your links are really helpful. Thanks.

i humble bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
yetunde84:
Still waiting ooooo cic
Submission ; 2nd June
Medical mail; 3rd July
Medical done; 4th july
Medical sent to cic; 7th july
Today is 22nd July, I still dey wait...

Flight money dey rise ooooooooo
N287,000 upwards...kilode oooo
Lagos to Toronto
Abeg which flight is 287k ,Ethiopian air is 365k to Saskatoon.dis Pple ain't smiling.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Crich:
Hello GU2015 and Team 12, I just called Consultant practice cos I did an upfront medical, and was told they already sent my medical report since June. Pls, how do I go about it since CiC is requesting for a medical info now?
Ok,if u can go to d hospital yourself it's beta,cos I went to d hospital with d medical form they sent to me requesting my Medicals and also d upfront medical report I uploaded.so the doctor did them a mail informing them Abt the issue.nd d next 1hr I had an update medical passed.hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gu2015:
Ok,if u can go to d hospital yourself it's beta,cos I went to d hospital with d medical form they sent to me requesting my Medicals and also d upfront medical report I uploaded.so the doctor did them a mail informing them Abt the issue.nd d next 1hr I had an update medical passed.hope dis helps
Thanks but when I called, the lady told me to do cic a mail myself attaching the cic medical form, upfront slip and receipt.
Is this okay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Crich:

Thanks but when I called, the lady told me to do cic a mail myself attaching the cic medical form, upfront slip and receipt.
Is this okay?
yes it's ok,guess dats what d doctor did also.becos d response was really fast.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

Smiling. Thanks for the extras. Abeg help me double prayers o so that when the TRV lands you can make that SEVEN HALLELUYAHS!
l'd tripple the prayers, don't worry ur TRV is coming soon by God's grace, when it lands l'd shout 20 HALLELUYAHS grin. The Lord that started his good work is surely gonna complete it. AMEN! #we are all special in this forum. wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ayooluwatoni(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
rolandy22:
Please house, how many time can you pay for school fees in MUN..

It depends on your program, for Graduate programs, u can pay on semester basis, which is cool, except for programs with special tuition fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gu2015:
yes it's ok,guess dats what d doctor did also.becos d response was really fast.
Thanks a lot. I'm doing that right away.
What their email address, please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ayooluwatoni(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gu2015:
Abeg which flight is 287k ,Ethiopian air is 365k to Saskatoon.dis Pple ain't smiling.

You may check www.priceline.com, their prices is quite low. You can also use trip advisor, u may get the app on google play store
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ayooluwatoni(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gu2015:

You may check priceline.com, their prices is quite low. You can also use trip advisor, u may get the app on google play store
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ayooluwatoni(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gu2015:

Chief, don't mind my question, did you get a mail from the embassy that you passed? Like how long does it take before they send such mails?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by fraque192: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
"Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 22 Jul 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20150604GHANSTUxxxxx"

Hey guys, this means rejection right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
ayooluwatoni:

Chief, don't mind my question, did you get a mail from the embassy that you passed? Like how long does it take before they send such mails?
got d update d same day on my CIC account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
fraque192:
"Dear Applicant,
Hey guys, this means rejection right?

Any previous medical call medicals? or did u do upfront?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Turpsie(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
yemite295:

Medicals was done on the 7th of july and submited on the 9th of july

Okay, was it upfront medicals or u were called? Congratulations once again. To all of us who are still expecting our TRV, we will all get it by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
LOVINA1245:

please what airline?

Egyptair and Lufthansa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Turpsie(f): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
myb012:
For those that have been called for medicals relax ull surely get it by Gods grace. Mine for example as I mentioned earlier did my medicals 23 of June nd I got my try yesterday that's 21 July a whole month but on my letter I noticed it's been stamped since July 3 dts less dan 10days so from what sumone told me that dey send documents bk once a week cs dey r many applicants and to save cost so dey r been sent in a thousand once a week I mit b rong thou but just want u all to b relaxed ull surely get it by His grace. No cause for alarm.just get oda things ready

Wow shocked since July 3rd...you must be right then

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
deedee0:
KLM..I'm still pained cheesy Don't worry TRV will land ds week
KLM wow that's about 400k well I booked Egyptair 277k one stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.