Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074551 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gulean: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
kennykentipsy:

Seneca, Fanshawe, and Niagara also accept soft copies
Thanks @KennyKentipsy. Thanks to everyone who took out their time to comment.You guys have been really helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gulean: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
ElCapt:

I applied as well with scanned transcripts. Although I was required to mail the original after being granted admission.

These requirements are subject to change. Therefore its advisable you check their respective website or contact the school administrator if need be.

Your school can issue you as many as you want, as long as you pay for it cheesy
Thanks @El Capt I wonder how much dough will be left after paying for like 20 transcripts lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by KELVIN086: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
invincible2006:

Oh! Keep praying it's just a matter of time, the mail will soon come...I wish you all the best while you wait...

when applying for admission to usask did you email any professors and how long did it take them to give you a reply
i emailed some profs and i've not received any reply since the past 2 weeks and admission for fall ends july 30.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
We are entering the week of grace nd good news. The race is not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong but time nd chance happened to them. I can see laughter on people's faces... Can't wait to read the good news

26 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gods1son:
We are entering the week of grace nd good news. The race is not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong but time nd chance happened to them. I can see laughter on people's faces... Can't wait to read the good news
Amen nd Amen,I key into dis prophesy.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by bimbofela: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2015
taiwokazx:

I submitted another soa
Let me say Almighty Allah favoured me with this idea

I waited 3 days b4 i Lodged another funds into the account nd print the soa after 10 working days to submit

Congrats. But pls how about your travel history, is dere a need to have it? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2015
The new week is upon us. May good news continue to flow in. Good luck to those who already applied...I will join y'all as soon as I get my medicals done.

#NeverGiveUp

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by taiwokazx: 3:49am On Jun 28, 2015
NittaJ:
@taiwokazx I feel u.. Thanks much!

@ NittaJ U are welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Blackkie:
At Pcachuks, why Alberta please?

I don't know why he mentioned Alberta though since it only favours those that schooled in the province for nomination into a PR stream. Ideally, any one looking for PR after studies should be heading to Manitoba or Saskatchewan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Giov: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2015
saxywale:

I don't know why he mentioned Alberta though since it only favours those that schooled in the province for nomination into a PR stream. Ideally, any one looking for PR after studies should be heading to Manitoba or Saskatchewan.
For real?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Giov: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2015
tnuola:

Why a diploma then?
Its left to you to convince the vo in every way you can on why you want to do it
pls can I get ur mail add, wud like to disclose sometins to u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Giov:
pls can I get ur mail add, wud like to disclose sometins to u.

You already pm'd me and I've replied, you can mail me from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicaewere(f): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Giov:
For real?

Manitoba and Saskatchewan are two provinces that are under populated and booming.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by juggernaut07: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2015
jessicaewere:

Manitoba and Saskatchewan are two provinces that are under populated and booming.
Plus Newfoundland and Labrador.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Gods1son:

Amen!! I claim this Prophesy..
Its my week of Breakthrough and Testimony..

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by wayaa007(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2015
saxywale:

Bro are you sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Hello gud people. Please can I use my sponsors account printed 3 weeks ago?? Urgent reply pls.. thanks guys!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
timmituyi:
Hello Pinkygrace,

U definitely know me. I will check now.

Are u girls commandoes?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
favour0011:
Hello gud people. Please can I use my sponsors account printed 3 weeks ago?? Urgent reply pls.. thanks guys!!!

Yea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2015
favour0011:
I doubt it, use d one u print less than a week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
K. ...Tnx. U fit employ me as ur PA ooo to reduce d workload grin
Team12:
I will get back to you tomorrow hopefully. Sorry bt the delay. My week was crazzzzyyyyy.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Doesn't matter as long as its still less than a month
omooba2015:

I doubt it, use d one u print less than a week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by coldasice007: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
favour0011:
You can use it, If VO needs a more recent bank statement from you, You will be contacted and instructed to provide one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am thinking of applying too.

waleakins:
CAN I STILL APPLY FOR SEPT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
So amazing!!! Am trippn'. All the best hun

ElCapt:

Well, I'd decide you give it a shot!

Establishing home ties will be another big issue here though, since you are going with your husband.

You have an amazing husband btw. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
OK

Team12:
@OGreene my hands are up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Team12, I think I understand you So which course and school? 2015 or 2016?

Team12:
@OGreene my hands are up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ur brain must be hot!

ejossou:
Thanks. I think my SOP is compelling. I included internship in relevant areas and talked about the research have done and also my reasons for choosing usask and the fact that I want to return to teach in the university. I also included a paper I published recently. My ptdf scholarship award for undergraduate, my scholarship award letter for masters, and employment letter for a job I just started in June. I am married but no kids. My wife is not resident in naija though. I just want gud education. I don't really care about settling down in their country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Masters in Environmental, Resource and Development Economics. UofW. 2015

OGreene:
@Team12, I think I understand you So which course and school? 2015 or 2016?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Debbie4unme: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
CONGRATS Taiwokazx
Would also lik to apply for the spousal work permit. Hw do i go about it pls? Considering that i ve 2 kids.
wil b waiting for ur reply thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Debbie4unme: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Team12:
It takes 5 working days for Consultant practice to send your results to cic. IOM on the other hand sends in 48 hours. For those who want to do medicals for their kids below 5 years, the exam in IOM takes few minutes and it's only 15k wink. It's only physical exam that is done, and your kid's result is sent to cic immediately (it might even be before you step into your car grin).

With what I experienced with my daughter's medicals, IOM is the way. I went all the way from the Island to Ikeja, but it was worth it. More space, more friendly and professional staff and quick turn around time!

Thanks for the info @ Team 12
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by taiwokazx: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=bimbofela post=35229528]

Congrats. But pls how about your travel history, is dere a need to have it? Thanks[/jquote]

@ bimbofela yes my travel history is there too

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.