Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. (13265 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Highest Goal Goal Scorer Award In NFL To Be Named After Rashidi Yekini / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

Box = all women on earth, white, black or green[b]. Nnamdi was probably born in the US so going back to a "sister" simply because she's black, speaks igbo and can turn apu is the same as going outside the box.[/b]Its true most successful black blokes go for white women but heck, its their lives. Give my brother chance abeg. When we are sharing the money we will remember you.

Rubbish
There are thousands of young girls here of Nigerian parents born in the USA
thousands more of other Africans
Must they be flocking to these waif women? grin
let my son not try it grin
His father married me
why should my own son not look for an Njideka,Bunmi or Ekaette?
I won't agree o
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by debosky(m): 2:10am On Feb 20, 2009
@ David

But Obama has shown them that's not the way to go wink

Shenanigan

all the best with your omootaUtah girl, just yanking your chain.  grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:10am On Feb 20, 2009
As long as he's not caught in a "Shenika" web osisi, you shouldnt worry tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2009

I rejoice when they go after them. Grin I dont try to stop them. I just sit by my window, watching my clock to see when they crawl back over the hill broke and accused of battery. heheh ehe ehe he.
They'll never learn from history. Women keep outsmarting the best of them till today. Watch Obama take the bait soon.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

As long as he's not caught in a "Shenika" web osisi, you shouldnt worry tongue

My sister,I have started now to pray
My son will not marry  a Sheniqua
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2009
If obama had married a white woman, blackwoman own for don kpafuka!  shocked It would have been the ultimate endorsement for succesful black men marry white women!!! Chei!
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2009
His father married me
why should my own  son not look for an Njideka,Bunmi or Ekaette?
I won't agree o
Not when he is rolling in millions and controlling the cruise. Men can be adamant when it comes to what is hidden under a woman's draws. Pray hard my sister.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

I rejoice when they go after them. grin I dont try to stop them. I just sit by my window, watching my clock to see when they crawl back over the hill broke and accused of battery. heheh ehe ehe he. grin grin

Tiger woods isnt coming back anytime soon. Infact he's just added another son.

debosky:

@ David

But Obama has shown them that's not the way to go wink

Obama married his choice abi.

**osisi:

Rubbish
His father married me
I won't agree o

my sister . . . we dont have to travel to kilimanjaro to fetch what is just round the corner. Nnamdi probably has more white female friends than black now that he has money and fame. He'll marry one of them pretty soon . . . maybe they'll have the "cutsy" little proposal after a game. Network TV seems to like such stuff.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:14am On Feb 20, 2009
My sister,I have started now to pray
My son will not marry  a Sheniqua
What if Sheniqua gives birth to his quadruplets at 17?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

Rubbish
His father married me
I won't agree o

Osisi  my dad was a military contractor for the US ARMY, we have always lived in military housing, and always gone to schools where 95% are white so I'm more around white folks than Nigerians. So since I have to marry a Nigerian woman when I'm old enough, I should just dumb my girl friend who I've Known all my life for a Nigerian woman right.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2009
Tiger woods isnt coming back anytime soon. Infact he's just added another son.
White women are really taking our chances and Go given rights just like their ancestors did to our fellow black folks. We should demand for another affirmative action based on that. Wetin be this na?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

I rejoice when they go after them. grin I dont try to stop them. I just sit by my window, watching my clock to see when they crawl back over the hill broke and accused of battery. heheh ehe ehe he. grin grin

Our men never learn.
The ones crawling back at least still have their lives
How about those that have been killed by one Tameka or Latrina?
One handsome brother in Texas was just brutally killed by his efulefu akata wife while his mates with Nigerian wives are still living.
They'll never learn
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:17am On Feb 20, 2009
[
St.Funmi:

What if Sheniqua gives birth to his quadruplets at 17?

This is EXACTLY why osisi shouldnt allow a Sheniqua near her son, they freaking get pregnant willy nilly. At least white chics for the most part always have a backup of diaphragm and birth control.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:17am On Feb 20, 2009

Osisi  my dad was a military contractor for the US ARMY, we have always lived in military housing, and always gone to schools where 95% are white so I'm more around white folks than Nigerians. So since I have to marry a Nigerian woman when I'm old enough, I should just dumb my girl friend who I've Known all my life for a Nigerian woman right.
Are you conversant at all with any Nigerian culture?. Can you speak any Nigerian language?
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:18am On Feb 20, 2009
This is EXACTLY why osisi shouldnt allow a Sheniqua near her son, they freaking get pregnant willy nilly. At least white chics for the most part always have a backup of diaphragm and birth control.
Not only osisi but your own sons and brothers too but is it really possible to stop them?.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

I rejoice when they go after them. grin I dont try to stop them. I just sit by my window, watching my clock to see when they crawl back over the hill broke and accused of battery. heheheheehehe.  grin grin

I assure you, if Michelle was white, he wouldnt be president. It would be a Hilary presidency.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:20am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

. . . maybe they'll have the "cutsy" little proposal after a game.

Cute my crusty feet! I'll be sitting there with a smirk of disapproval on my black face. grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

I assure you, if Michelle was white, he wouldnt be president. It would be a Hilary presidency.

Infact he would have won by a larger landslide.

spoilt:

Cute my crusty feet! I'll be sitting there with a smirk of disapproval on my black face. grin

shebi after your smirk you will leave them to marry abi? grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:21am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

You can marry her, afterall you have no money grin
I'm talking about the ones who think being rich and famous means stepping up to a white woman
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:21am On Feb 20, 2009

Agree
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:23am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

You can marry her, afterall you have no money grin
I'm talking about the ones who think being rich and famous means stepping up to a white woman

I have no money grin grin Amadioha will scatter your braided head.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2009
You can marry her, afterall you have no money Grin
Who says he won't be rolling in millions tomorrow?. One brother saved is worth more than anything nowadays. You are not even sure the likes of David Dylan will remain faithful to sisters. He may bend towards Wyoming as soon as the dough starts rolling in,
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Not only osisi but your own sons and brothers too but is it really possible to stop them?.

My brother's ex of two years was white, didnt bother me(I  was just as guilty  tongue ), my family didnt like it. I kept on saying "Be glad it's not some akata" I'd be a bloody aunt and they'd be grandparents by now if she was.

Mad people, contraceptives no dey in their dictionary.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by spoilt(f): 2:25am On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

True that.  [s]Why would Obama want a white woman when he has michelle[/s]?  
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

True that.  [s]Why would Obama want a white woman when he has michelle[/s]?  

I doubt it. Black American women would have gone crazy.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2009
One stupid Congolese man treated his wife so badly.
As soon as he finished his residency he left her for a white woman.
Where is he today?
paying for Child support for 3 kids and a mansion in Philly while he lives in an apartrment somewhere.
Good for him!
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2009
True that.  Why would Obama want a white woman when he has michelle?
Because Michelle looks like a baboon and not a true representative of a black woman. Damn, Obama should have married me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2009
One stupid Congolese man treated his wife so badly.
As soon as he finished his residency he left her for a white woman.
Where is he today?
paying for Child support for 3 kids and a mansion in Philly while he lives in an apartrment somewhere.
Good for him!
It happens to many black men married to black women. This problem is not peculiar to white women. As a matter of fact, black women(including Nigerian women) are the worst culprits now.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by osisi2(f): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I have no money grin grin Amadioha will scatter your braided head.

Amadiopha no fit come near me
I'm covered by the blood cool
You get money?
$8/hr  at walmart that one na money? grin
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by KarmaMod(f): 2:30am On Feb 20, 2009
Osisi what happened to the dude in Texas?  undecided
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

I doubt it. Black American women would have gone crazy.

and what's the percentage of black women to white? If Obama had a cutsy like Palin for wife he would not have had any trouble at all.
Black women would simply have remained another inconsequential statistic . . . forced to vote for at least a black face than McCain.

St.Funmi:

Who says he won't be rolling in millions tomorrow?. One brother saved is worth more than anything nowadays. You are not even sure the likes of David Dylan will remain faithful to sisters. He may bend towards Wyoming as soon as the dough starts rolling in,

I am obliged to be faithful only to myself and God . . . everything else na story. I must confess though nigerian women is the way to go IF you are nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History. by StFunmi(f): 2:31am On Feb 20, 2009
Amadiopha no fit come near me
I'm covered by the blood Cool
You get money?
$8/hr  at walmart that one na money?
A working brother is worth more than one dozen couch potatoes out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua / Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.